Louis Saint Dupont Reviews

13 | Los Angeles, CA

13 Reviews for Louis Saint Dupont

Beautiful ring! I was so pleased and at ease with the whole process. Everything went so smooth and Dino was such a charm to deal with. Highly recommended! Thank you so much

Sent on 04/12/2015

I purchased a 2 carat diamond engagement ring and checked with my jeweler...Item was as described :) phenomenal ring- Great seller + awesome communication

Sent on 04/08/2015

I love my round diamond studs! They're beautiful and i couldn't be happier.. It was such a breeze buying from this company.. the diamonds are of great quality. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy diamonds!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Maryam · Married on 08/28/2015

I have bought many pieces and have never been dissatisfied with any of them. The jewellry is of incredible quality and the staff is so friendly

Sent on 08/18/2015

Couldn't be better! Friendly people, great customer service...

Sent on 05/20/2015

After looking at different companies for prices and designs I found this company, I did a lot of research as far as the pricing and the quality of diamonds go and I didn't find any other companies that were even close to what this people are offering. Took a week to get it but I was very glad with the result of my order, would def recommend this company.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Hedy · Married on 06/06/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! please use this company, they are professional, super polite and their prices are unbeatable. They made it soooo easy for us. Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Cart · Married on 04/30/2015

Dino and Mike were superb, they conducted themselves Professionally in providing quality engagement rings at reasonable prices, i was left educated on the entire process, i highly recommend them to anybody interested in diamond engagement rings and bands.

Sent on 04/17/2015

I would highly recommend Diamond Forever Jewelry. I called in looking for an appointment to look at engagement rings. The secretary was very polite and provided me with an appointment for the day after. They were extremely willing to work around my timeframe. As soon as I walked in I was welcomed by staff. They were extremely kind and courteous and very patient. They genuinely wanted to help. I had been to other sellers and it felt as though they were pushing the product on me rather than helping me find the exact piece I was looking for. The staff here walked me through numerous elegant pieces. They were extremely knowledgeable and put up with the million questions I asked. The prices were better than I had seen anywhere else, especially considering the quality of the product. I had seen similar products for hundreds of dollars more at name brand stores. Here, they were willing to work around my budget and found me a piece that I never would have thought I could afford. I was very happy with my experience and would absolutely recommend this store to anyone looking for a high quality product for a low price.

Sent on 03/26/2015
  • F

Francesco · Married on 03/17/2015

I have bought a Georgeous engagement ring from diamond forever jewelry. Dino helped me and my fiance to make an outstanding ring. We shopped around all over la downtown la and Beverly Hills lucky we were reccommended by a friend of ours to him. He gave an a phenomenal deal on a 4 carat diamond. I highly reccommend this company!!! We surely will be back! No better company in la!!!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Benjamin · Married on 03/14/2015

Dino was fantastic. He provided very high quality diamonds and jewelry at excellent prices. He made the process of buying an engagement and wedding bands easy and understandable. If you are concerned about authentic (non-enhanced) diamonds, Dino can help there too. You just have to let him know what you want and what you are looking for. He has something for everyone's price range and will work for you to make sure you get the diamond and ring you will love. Excellent customer service and highly recommended.

Sent on 03/23/2015
  • Q

Queeto · Married on 02/14/2015

Lots of small things add up to the best imaginable shopping for this Jewelry company. I fancy the high quality customer service along with the 50 percent discount with the entire selection. Our dealer has a marvelous persona. They guys delivered! They were very attentive , youthful but mature with assisting me with finding the best choice suitable for my partner. I am very satisfied with my experience of purchasing this lovely engagement ring.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Anca · Married on 09/01/2014

"Thanks to Mike, I was able to get the engagement ring I always dreamed of. His prices are very competitive, great quality and amazing customer service. He went out of his way to make sure that I got what I wanted. Since getting the ring I have received so many compliments, and I would definitely recommend Mike and his company to anyone looking for a quality diamond at very competitive price. Thank you Mike! I truly love my ring, and you are the best! When it's time for an upgrade, I will be coming back to you!

Sent on 03/27/2015