18 Reviews for Louie's Mobile Mixology

18 Louie's Mobile Mixology Reviews

Lou is such a pleasure to work with. He was very organized and efficient any time we talked through email or a meeting... which put me at ease. I had the type of crowd at my wedding where drinks are a VERY important part of an event. We got so many compliments on how great the bartenders were and how delicious our signature drinks were! They rocked our mulled cider, margarita bar, and Cuba Libres :) Thanks for everything, Lou + staff!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely amazing!! I would hire Louie and his team again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Where to start... If you’re looking for an efficient and friendly bartender look no further. BOOK LOUIE’S MOBILE MIXOLOGY! Lou was amazing from start to finish. I had a million and one questions and he answered every single one with the utmost professionalism, and also in a timely manner! Lou and his team are friendly, efficient, and extremely knowledgeable about what they do! We received several compliments from our wedding guests about how great they were. Multiple people commented about how Lou and his team would have their drinks ready and waiting for them when they saw them approaching the bar... talk about customer service!!!! They were simply AWESOME. They even went above and beyond by helping my mom replenish and clean up cocktail hour food. I can’t say enough good things about them! We have already recommended them to others and hope to work with them again in the future!!!

Profile Picture Candace, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Louie's Mobile Mixology was so great to work with for our daughter's wedding! So professional but also was like family to us at the wedding! Louie met with us to decide what type of bar service we wanted and then provided a complete list of alcohol we needed to purchase for our guests and they provided all of the mixers. They had an extensive variety of drinks for our guests and even did our daughter's signature drink for the night! You will not be disappointed with this vendor! Would highly recommend for your event!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I are so grateful to have picked Louie’s Mobile Mixology as our bartenders for our wedding. Louie was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely quick to respond to any questions that we had throughout our planning. He offered great advice on what would work best as well as offering different options. Not only did he make the planning process seamless but what made it even better was that Louie is a genuinely great guy. He is down to earth and super easy to talk to. Our guests also raved on the great service and how personable the great duo was the entire night. Thanks again for making our wedding a huge hit!

Profile Picture Rina, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lou and his staff exceeded our expectations. From the planning stages, Lou was extremely helpful in the planning and execution of the wedding. We all know how important a good bartender is at a wedding, and I will say that I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. He went above and beyond our expectations, making things as easy as possible for us.The services were well within our budget and I would recommend them to anyone planning an event large or small.

Profile Picture Robert, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Louie's Mobile Mixology is by far the best choice I made for my wedding! From the very beginning, Lou was extremely helpful; he made planning for the bar a snap and identified what we should serve at the wedding and how much to get. With all the other decisions we had to make, it was SO nice being able to walk out of our first appointment with a list of what we needed. He has a great relationship with other local wedding vendors and was able to to anticipate and handle certain wedding day logistics that I didn't even think of. And when the big day came, the bar was the most popular spot! They even brought a CELL PHONE CHARGING STATION!!! So clutch! We LOVE Lou and his staff! They are fun, professional, courteous, and went the extra mile to make our special event one to remember!

Profile Picture Terre, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I seriously love Louie's mobile mixology! We began talking several months ago via email and they were always so prompt and helpful. They helped create a shopping list and literally did all the hard work for me. My guests kept telling me how friendly the staff was. My husband and I were so relieved to know everyone was enjoying themselves but still being safe! Considering it was my wedding, I was constantly being pulled in a million ways... Louie's staff always made sure I was having a good time with a drink in my hand ( seriously how awesome). I recommend Louie's mixology for any event. Thanks for your services at my wedding! Love you guys!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough good things about Louie's Mobile Mixology. I am so happy that I hired them to be the bartenders at my wedding. Lou was so great with answering all of my questions and he was extremely accommodating so that I truly enjoyed the day without any worries. Lou comes prepared to handle any sort of bartending situation (even bringing his own bars) and his staff was so helpful all night.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lou fit us in his schedule at the last minute. He was helpful, courteous and fun! He made our daughter's wedding enjoyable. Thank you Lou!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lou and his staff were so incredible! Leading up to the wedding Lou was extremely responsive and helpful. They provided excellent bar tending and wait service for our guests, and were even able to bring a knife and server for cake cutting!

Exceeded expectations, would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lou and his bartending services were more than we could have ever asked for! He was exceptionally courteous, from preparing for the reception to the actual wedding. He was very accommodating and fun to work with. Each of our guests had nothing but positive feedback! I HIGHLY recommend him for any wedding or party where bartending is needed! Reasonable price for exceptional work!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you need a bartender for your event, you must go with this professional team! I love how I didn't have to worry about anything. They even saved the night when they found the marriage license 10 minutes before the ceremony! My heros! Very helpful throughout the night and prior to the event. 5 stars!

Profile Picture Stacey, 1/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can not say enough how lucky my husband and I were to find Louie's Mobile Mixology. They helped with everything, including things we didn't even know we needed. My cousins are still telling people about the fancy drinks they were able to get at our reception, and I never would have thought about non-alcoholic mixed drinks had Louie not only asked about them but also had a list of about 12 popular ones. I highly recommend anyone looking for bartending services use Louie's Mobile Mixology, they are truly fantastic.

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional, fun & helpful with great prices. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Brenda , 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lou's was amazing for our day. They were very flexible with the day of changes and were able to keep up with the demands of the 200 guests. I would definitely recommend them for friends!

Profile Picture Tonya, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We found Lou through a friends wedding. I contacted Lou and he responded right away. My husband and I met with Lou and he went over all the details of what he provided. He helped us come up with a menu and helped us figure out how much of everything we would need. The whole process was very smooth. The day of our wedding they showed up and set up very quickly. They did an amazing job serving everyone and keeping everyone happy. Our wedding day went from extremely hot to a hurricane warning. (Our wedding was outside) Lou and his wife never complained and continued to serve people. They might have been soaked but they had awesome spirits and attitudes the whole time. We finally had room for them inside the barn and they were able to moved everything they needed in the barn and not miss a step in serving everyone. We couldn't be more pleased with their services and will definitely be recommending them to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were so happy and impressed with Louie's Mobile Mixology. They were on time and prepared with everything we needed. They also picked up the slack where my caterer failed and helped to serve cake, champagne and clearing of dishes. I couldn't be happier or more appreciative of all that they did for us the day of our wedding. Thank you guys so much for everything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/23/15, 1 Review