Louie's Mobile Mixology Reviews

25 | Fredericksburg, VA

25 Reviews for Louie's Mobile Mixology

25 Louie's Mobile Mixology Reviews

Debra · Married on 10/20/2018

Lou and his team are fantastic and a pleasure to work with for anyone looking for a creative and flexible company to provide outstanding bartending services. I highly recommend!

• Niyati

Niyati · Married on 10/01/2018

Cheers All Around

It was a pleasure getting to know Lou and his team during our two day wedding event! They were a joy to work with and provided exceptional service on both days. All of the staff were professional, experienced, and friendly. Lou was great at answering all of my questions during our initial planning discussion and I felt at ease knowing they would handle all things drink related. Our family and friends loved chatting with the team as they ensured everyone had a great time! I would recommend Lou and his team to anyone in need of a bartending service.

Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

I would highly recommend Louie’s Mobile Mixology for any event that needs bartending service! Lou and his team are very personable, professional, and easy to work with. He came up with a personalized shopping list for our wedding and was able to create signature drinks to our liking. Outstanding service! Thank you!

Kevin · Married on 05/19/2018

Easy to work with. Flexible options. He’ll happily provide everything or part. His beverage estimates are accurate. His knowledge of the kinds of drinks which are liked is spot on. His crew is friendly, professional and competent. I only told him where to set up and where I stored the beverages. He took care of everything else. Once setup the only question I heard was “What would you like?” Five stars is not enough.

Dorie · Married on 05/19/2018

Leave it to Louie should be his slogan! He was helpful and responsive before our event, and prompt, personable, professional, courteous, and hard working during the event. You can't go wrong with Louie.

Michele · Married on 04/14/2018

Lou was great with our guests and so responsive to all the questions that I had before hand. With him at the bar I had nothing to worry about. Every one of my guests said that they so enjoyed talking with Lou and Paulette when they went to the bar. Thank you so much for all your help in making our day great.

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2017

Lou is such a pleasure to work with. He was very organized and efficient any time we talked through email or a meeting... which put me at ease. I had the type of crowd at my wedding where drinks are a VERY important part of an event. We got so many compliments on how great the bartenders were and how delicious our signature drinks were! They rocked our mulled cider, margarita bar, and Cuba Libres :) Thanks for everything, Lou + staff!!

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely amazing!! I would hire Louie and his team again in a heartbeat!

Candace · Married on 10/28/2017

Where to start... If you’re looking for an efficient and friendly bartender look no further. BOOK LOUIE’S MOBILE MIXOLOGY! Lou was amazing from start to finish. I had a million and one questions and he answered every single one with the utmost professionalism, and also in a timely manner! Lou and his team are friendly, efficient, and extremely knowledgeable about what they do! We received several compliments from our wedding guests about how great they were. Multiple people commented about how Lou and his team would have their drinks ready and waiting for them when they saw them approaching the bar... talk about customer service!!!! They were simply AWESOME. They even went above and beyond by helping my mom replenish and clean up cocktail hour food. I can’t say enough good things about them! We have already recommended them to others and hope to work with them again in the future!!!

Nancy · Married on 08/26/2017

Louie's Mobile Mixology was so great to work with for our daughter's wedding! So professional but also was like family to us at the wedding! Louie met with us to decide what type of bar service we wanted and then provided a complete list of alcohol we needed to purchase for our guests and they provided all of the mixers. They had an extensive variety of drinks for our guests and even did our daughter's signature drink for the night! You will not be disappointed with this vendor! Would highly recommend for your event!

Rina · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I are so grateful to have picked Louie’s Mobile Mixology as our bartenders for our wedding. Louie was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely quick to respond to any questions that we had throughout our planning. He offered great advice on what would work best as well as offering different options. Not only did he make the planning process seamless but what made it even better was that Louie is a genuinely great guy. He is down to earth and super easy to talk to. Our guests also raved on the great service and how personable the great duo was the entire night. Thanks again for making our wedding a huge hit!

Robert · Married on 07/01/2017

Lou and his staff exceeded our expectations. From the planning stages, Lou was extremely helpful in the planning and execution of the wedding. We all know how important a good bartender is at a wedding, and I will say that I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. He went above and beyond our expectations, making things as easy as possible for us.The services were well within our budget and I would recommend them to anyone planning an event large or small.

Terre · Married on 06/17/2017

Louie's Mobile Mixology is by far the best choice I made for my wedding! From the very beginning, Lou was extremely helpful; he made planning for the bar a snap and identified what we should serve at the wedding and how much to get. With all the other decisions we had to make, it was SO nice being able to walk out of our first appointment with a list of what we needed. He has a great relationship with other local wedding vendors and was able to to anticipate and handle certain wedding day logistics that I didn't even think of. And when the big day came, the bar was the most popular spot! They even brought a CELL PHONE CHARGING STATION!!! So clutch! We LOVE Lou and his staff! They are fun, professional, courteous, and went the extra mile to make our special event one to remember!

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

I seriously love Louie's mobile mixology! We began talking several months ago via email and they were always so prompt and helpful. They helped create a shopping list and literally did all the hard work for me. My guests kept telling me how friendly the staff was. My husband and I were so relieved to know everyone was enjoying themselves but still being safe! Considering it was my wedding, I was constantly being pulled in a million ways... Louie's staff always made sure I was having a good time with a drink in my hand ( seriously how awesome). I recommend Louie's mixology for any event. Thanks for your services at my wedding! Love you guys!

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

I can't say enough good things about Louie's Mobile Mixology. I am so happy that I hired them to be the bartenders at my wedding. Lou was so great with answering all of my questions and he was extremely accommodating so that I truly enjoyed the day without any worries. Lou comes prepared to handle any sort of bartending situation (even bringing his own bars) and his staff was so helpful all night.

Colleen · Married on 09/03/2016

Lou fit us in his schedule at the last minute. He was helpful, courteous and fun! He made our daughter's wedding enjoyable. Thank you Lou!

Alyssa · Married on 05/07/2016

Lou and his staff were so incredible! Leading up to the wedding Lou was extremely responsive and helpful. They provided excellent bar tending and wait service for our guests, and were even able to bring a knife and server for cake cutting!

Exceeded expectations, would highly recommend!

Kathleen · Married on 03/26/2016

Lou and his bartending services were more than we could have ever asked for! He was exceptionally courteous, from preparing for the reception to the actual wedding. He was very accommodating and fun to work with. Each of our guests had nothing but positive feedback! I HIGHLY recommend him for any wedding or party where bartending is needed! Reasonable price for exceptional work!

If you need a bartender for your event, you must go with this professional team! I love how I didn't have to worry about anything. They even saved the night when they found the marriage license 10 minutes before the ceremony! My heros! Very helpful throughout the night and prior to the event. 5 stars!

Bridget · Married on 10/03/2015

I can not say enough how lucky my husband and I were to find Louie's Mobile Mixology. They helped with everything, including things we didn't even know we needed. My cousins are still telling people about the fancy drinks they were able to get at our reception, and I never would have thought about non-alcoholic mixed drinks had Louie not only asked about them but also had a list of about 12 popular ones. I highly recommend anyone looking for bartending services use Louie's Mobile Mixology, they are truly fantastic.

Brenda · Married on 09/25/2015

Very professional, fun & helpful with great prices. Highly recommend.

Lindsay · Married on 06/20/2015

We found Lou through a friends wedding. I contacted Lou and he responded right away. My husband and I met with Lou and he went over all the details of what he provided. He helped us come up with a menu and helped us figure out how much of everything we would need. The whole process was very smooth. The day of our wedding they showed up and set up very quickly. They did an amazing job serving everyone and keeping everyone happy. Our wedding day went from extremely hot to a hurricane warning. (Our wedding was outside) Lou and his wife never complained and continued to serve people. They might have been soaked but they had awesome spirits and attitudes the whole time. We finally had room for them inside the barn and they were able to moved everything they needed in the barn and not miss a step in serving everyone. We couldn't be more pleased with their services and will definitely be recommending them to everyone we know!

Sarah · Married on 05/23/2015

We were so happy and impressed with Louie's Mobile Mixology. They were on time and prepared with everything we needed. They also picked up the slack where my caterer failed and helped to serve cake, champagne and clearing of dishes. I couldn't be happier or more appreciative of all that they did for us the day of our wedding. Thank you guys so much for everything!

Tonya · Married on 06/27/2015

Lou's was amazing for our day. They were very flexible with the day of changes and were able to keep up with the demands of the 200 guests. I would definitely recommend them for friends!

Connie · Married on 04/28/2018

We had a phenomenal experience with Lou and his team! We recently had a commitment ceremony at Rock Hill Plantation House, and opted to go with a food truck for dinner. Because of that, we needed a bartender, as well as staff to bring food and trays back and forth from the pizza truck, cut the cake, clear plates, etc. Lou and three assistants came to provide service for our ceremony - I cannot say enough good things about Lou and his team!

They were there a couple hours early to get everything set up, and did a fantastic job throughout. We served wine and beer and had a signature cocktail (which was a beautiful ombre that matched our wedding colors, and earned rave reviews from our guests on taste). His staff did an excellent job cutting and serving the cake as well. His staff were friendly when we spoke with them, but were entirely unobtrusive throughout the evening (and I mean in the best possibly sense) - and yet the plates were always cleared, and everything was kept running smoothly. The cost was extremely reasonable! A+ experience!