LoughTide Beach Weddings Reviews

LoughTide Beach Weddings 5
LoughTide Beach Weddings 6
LoughTide Beach Weddings 7

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2014

The level of responsiveness, flexibility, and professionalism made is feel relaxed and worry free!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Cathy · Married on 06/17/2014

Everything went off without a hitch, well except for the bridge and groom!
    Smooth sailing for our small event. Loved the flowers, cake was good. Haven't got pictures back from photog but one thing, he kept walking in front of a friend who was video recording the event. Jake Lough, officiate was great.

Sent on 07/03/2014
  • User3720918 · 2+ years ago

Mike did a fabulous job organizing our wedding on the beach followed by a reception at the Kelly Plantation Country Club. He was a joy to work with and made it effortless.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Theresa · Married on 05/25/2014

Mike Oliver was wonderful & personable to work with! He was open with our own ideas & provided valuable insights of his own. Our beach wedding was a dream come true! He also transformed a dark, cold banquet room into a warm & inviting reception with beautiful decorations! My friends & family are still raving about it!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Steven & Daisy · Married on 05/17/2014

Mike and Beth did a fantastic job. Coming from Houston, TX we handled all details over the phone and email, never seeing anything or meeting face to face. Even with that obstacle, the wedding came off perfectly. We are a couple with high expectations and Mike's team exceeded them! Last minute color changes and being picky about the vendors was all handled timely and professionally. All his suggestions worked out perfectly and the one area we didn't listen to him (photography) was the only area we were disappointed in. In short, this team knows the business of weddings in Pensacola Beach. There was not a single guest that did not compliment every aspect of our wedding. Thank you Lough Tide for making the wedding of our dreams a reality.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/10/2014

Let me first say what a complete pleasure it was working with Mike Oliver. From the wedding designs on the beach, to the reception at Colbalts! He was there calm,and in control.
    My daughters wedding was in May, and the weather was a huge challenge since it was a outdoor wedding! The forecast called for rain all weekend. When it was clear that we could not take a chance with reception, it was Mike to the rescue!
    The day of wedding we went to plan "C". Mike had a backup plan for beach wedding in case it started raining. The ceremony was great (on beach) with Mike officiating.
    When it was clear that rain could ruin things for outdoor reception, that's when "Mike to the rescue" came in to play. He knew a company that would work with us to place tents according. Jim was another treasure! So easy to work with!
    After a few final touches the reception place was well into the swing of things. I left knowing It was in great hands with Mike.
    The reception was magical. Tents, lights, music, family, food, &drinks!
    Mike was the easiest person to work with, when plans changed, he was "ok, we can make that happen".
    We still have friends & family talk about how wonderful it was despite the weather!
    We owe it all to Mike and his connections to folks that make things happen!
    So, thank you Mike for a wonderful memory of my daughters wedding weekend, from start-to-finish, you made it magical!
    Lisa

Sent on 06/25/2014

Chastain · Married on 05/10/2014

Now that our wedding is over, there is one word to describe the services, professionalism and work of Mike at Lough Tide Beach Weddings … AMAZING! Mike helped me plan and execute my wedding May 10, 2014 in Orange Beach, Alabama. Working with him was the best decision we made.
    Planning an out of town wedding was very stressful no doubt, but Mike reassured me from the very first time we talked on the phone that he was a Pro at this. We traveled in from Texas and Louisiana to meet Mike in Orange Beach in November 2013 and February 2014, he spent an entire day with us trying to find the best venue possible for my dream wedding. Once the venue was chosen he drew the layout of everything for the wedding and reception so we could all see he vision for the BIG day!
    Fast-forward to the day before wedding; 80% chance of rain was the forecast on the day of wedding. You are always faced with the possibility of rain at beach. The wedding and reception were outside but that didn’t stop Mike from making this the wedding everything I had dreamt of. The tents were decorated with strands of lights, nice floral arrangements and with a touch of beach flare. The day the wedding I didn’t have to worry at all that it was going to look just as I envisioned.
    Thank you to Mike for the beautiful day and for helping make mine and Adam’s special day go off without a HITCH!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Niocha · Married on 04/26/2014

After reading various reviews on The Lough Tide Beach Weddings I decided to contact Mr. Pliver for information reguarding beach weddings. Being that I am a Louisiana resident I debated several months on having a destination wedding in Pensacola. I emailed Mr. Oliver for months before booking and he was extremly professional, I would email simple questions, diffrent wedding ideas, and ask for quotes and not one time did he not email back or stop responding. He was very kind and understanding, once my fiancee' and I decided a small beach wedding was what we wanted i had to book with this company! Many times Mr. Oliver could have stopped answering my emails, but he didnt and I greatly apprieciate it. His staff was AWESOME the day of our wedding,I cannot thnak Shannon (the photographer) and Megan (LTW coordinator) enough they were awesome!!!! The decor was Beautiful!!!! If you are planning a beach wedding do not second guess yourself this is the company to use!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Shiah · Married on 12/14/2013

Best in the Business! Made sure my special day was truly special. They worked on my schedule, was very easy to contact, only a phone call away. There was always a solution to my problems. Every Vendor I was suggested was top of the line quality. Really reliable too! I planned my entire wedding in Japan and only had a couple of days to see what had been done and I was amazed. Flowers (Just Gorgeous), Cake (Delicious in every way), DJ (The best!! No awkward moments, no cheesy lines, no crappy jokes. Prue awesome!), The Caters (Food was wiped clean!! Just magnificent.), and also the photographer...(Was a photographer, beauty designer, professional!! Lady was everything and more!!) This is way to go if you really want your wedding event to be spectacular and eventful in every single way. They are really experienced people with so many ways to put you special day above and beyond!!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2013

LoughTide Beach Weddings could not have made our special day more fantastic! Mike was available, understanding, listened, punctual, reliable, caring, affordable, and went above and beyond on every single request. The best decision we made was to use LoughTide Beach Weddings and I give him an 11/10! Mike stayed under budget, came through on every request without increasing costs, took all the stress away of planning, and was attentive to our every detail prior to and the day of the wedding. I would hands down use LoughTide Beach Weddings again without hesitation. He also has great recommendations for other vendors including music, photography, bakery, florist, etc. Thank you again for making our wedding-day dreams come true!! Lauren and Clay

Sent on 11/18/2013

Candice · Married on 09/29/2013

I planned a destination wedding (live in Texas, wanted to get married in FL). My fiancé-to-be and I visited Destin, FL, a few months back to scope out different wedding venues. Well, we got very discouraged after our visit realizing it was way over our wedding budget. One of the sweet ladies we met with mentioned Loughtide Weddings and said they are a great husband & wife team. To make a long story short, I am so thankful for the lady who mentioned LoughTide. Mike was WONDERFUL. Destination weddings normally you would think would be very difficult to plan and high stress. Not with Mike. He made things so simple for me. Anything I asked, he would respond very quickly to emails/texts. Was available ‘after hours’. Found me the most perfect beach house that we rented to get married, the florist, the DJ, he was our Officiate. He helped us find a contact to get our marriage license. Everything fell into place perfectly. He coordinated everything with our Caterer. He did a great job on our Ceremony and awesome job on our Reception – it exceeded our expectations. The décor his wife put together was awesome, the lighting on the deck of the beach house was wonderful. Everyone keeps saying our wedding was the best wedding they had been to. My family/friends kept telling me through our wedding planning process “you don’t seem stressed at all” “you are so laid back” Well, that is because of Mike w/ LoughTide Weddings. He is the best and had very reasonable pricing. Oh, and he kept our wine glasses full the night of our Ceremony. :-) Thank you Mike for making my/our dream wedding come true on the water of Navarre Beach, FL.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2013

Mike and his team at LoughTide Beach Weddings are truly amazing! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and exactly what we envisioned it to be. Since our wedding was a destination wedding we had to do a majority of the communicating via email, phone, and texts which was not a problem as Mike knew exactly what we wanted after each conversation we had. He also made sure to meet us whenever we were in town and also offerred to make trips to Atlanta where we were based out of. He listened to all of our requests and made our wedding the magical event we wanted it to be. He was also great at giving advice as he has been in the business a long time and was very knowledgeable. If we were unsure of something and if it would work he was able to give us feedback from previous weddings and experiences. Since he has a lot of experience in the wedding planning business he also has a lot of contacts so he was able to recommend all of our other vendors who were all truly amazing. I would definitely recomment Mike and LoughTide Beach Weddings as he made it a truly special day we will never ever forget!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Kalen · Married on 09/01/2013

Mike at Loughtide was great to work with. He was very professional and timely in his responses and support, and very affordable for the great amount of planning and support provided. He was a great guy and a real pleasure to work with. We couldn't have pulled the wedding day activities off without his help. We would recommend Loughtide for anybody's upcoming weddings. They'll make sure that your special day goes perfectly.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Melanie · Married on 06/15/2013

Very pleased with the service and set up. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Neil & Leah · Married on 06/15/2013

From the very beginning to the very end, Mike was there for us the whole time. We had a small wedding and reception and although it wasn't too fancy or complicated...we just wanted to make sure it was done right...and Mike came through and brought it all together. From making suggestions to saving us money, to listening to our ideas, suggestions and special requests, he took care of everything. He and Shari made our special day awesome. My family and friends raved how wonderful it was. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a stressfree, affordable and beautiful wedding. Thank so much Mike & Shari! Neil & Leah Wilkening

Sent on 06/18/2013

Mike and Shari were WONDERFUL to work with. My stress level was next to zero because they took care of everything! Mike's upbeat demeanor made working together fun and very easy. I can honestly say they made our big day better than I could have ever imagined and I wouldnt have changed a thing! I'd recommend them to anyone getting married in the panhandle!! :)

Sent on 06/20/2013

Sharon · Married on 05/30/2013

Mike was great to work with. Knowing he had it under control made it easy for everyone to enjoy the wedding and the time at the beach

Sent on 06/11/2013
  • W

Wayne and Sandra · Married on 05/21/2013

We are super pleased with the services provided for us by Lough Tide Beach Weddings. Our ceremony did not require a whole lot but we didn't have to do or worry about anything other than show up. We told Mr. Oliver what we wanted and he took care of everything and kept in touch with us to let us know how things were going. We never felt uncertain about anything. Mr. Oliver was very pleasant and trustworthy. Once we spoke with him we never had a second thought about who we wanted to provide our service. The setup, the flowers, the photography....we couldn't have asked for anything better. The service was exceptional.

Sent on 05/23/2013

LoughTide Weddings was the best wedding planning services I could find! Not being from the Florida area and having to plan from out of state made things difficult and worrisome with how it would all turn out. LoughTide did amazing! I did not have to worry about a thing and knew it would turn out like I dreamed it would. Even with the rain, it was perfect and they always went above and beyond to keep in contact with me. They are very personal, flexible and just what I was looking for in a wedding planner!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Page · Married on 04/27/2013

Thank you Mike & Shari for the perfect wedding weekend! I never in a million years thought everything would be as perfect as it was. You guys really take the time to get to know your clients, who end up being friends! Thanks for all of the phone calls, as planning a destination wedding can sometimes feel scary. You guys were in total control and we knew everything was being taken care of. The final product was something to celebrate about! Every little detail was amazing! From the Friday night party, yard games Saturday and Brunch, to the wedding Saturday evening, the food, decor, details, time line, wedding officiant, photographer..the list is endless, you truly knew how to make our wedding specific to us, and we're so grateful for that! A bride-to-be would be lucky to work with you two! I sure was! Thank you for making the best day of our lives simply perfection! It won't be forgotten!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Jesse · Married on 04/20/2013

Absolutely wonderful!!!!!!! Mike and Sherri made our special day amazing! We could not have asked for anything more!! We also received so many compliments from our wedding party on how beautiful the ceremony was!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2013

What a great set up! Everything was so pretty, and we got sooo many compliments. Great job Mike and Sherry. We loved it!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Rebecca · Married on 04/06/2013

Lough tide did such a great job coordinating my destination wedding. It was absolutely breathtaking. Mike was very helpful and easy to work with and met all my needs. Mile was also very quick on getting back with me on questions I'd had. Thanks for making my special day that much more spectacular.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Destiny · Married on 03/15/2013

My husband and I got married March 15, 2013 and used lough tide beach weddings. Mike Oliver and his whole wedding planning crew did an outstanding job. I was very impressed with the set up and loved my flowers. I would definitively consider going through lough tide beach weddings if you are wanting an amazing wedding with people who love their job. Thank you for sharing our special moment in life with us and making it less stressful. (:
    Jeremy & Destiny Scott
    March 15, 2013 <3

Sent on 04/14/2013

Jimmy · Married on 09/29/2012

I am so thankful for Mike and his team at Loughtide Beach Weddings for making my Princesses big day a huge success. They handled a "stormy" situation with professionalism and made the whole wedding a success. Once again I'm so thankful for them and may God Bless them to the fullest

Sent on 10/09/2012