75 Reviews for Lotus Wedding Photography

Albums (2)
Save the Date (2)
Slideshow (1)
Trash The Dress (1)

Amanda has made the first step so incredibly easy! I felt comfortable right from the start!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vince, Albert and our assistant Angelo were the 3 amigos and the absolute BEST at our wedding. Vince was with us and Albert was with my husband and he fit right in making the guys loosen up and laugh to take photos that even my husband said "thank god we switched to them, he's great!". We didn't get our photos back yet, but the few sneaks that Vince showed us has me constantly checking my email for updates! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there making us laugh and taking our photos.

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 11/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Justin and his team. They are all so talented, professional, and down-right fun. They had our bridal party and family laughing the entire day and took all the pictures we wanted and even more. They helped make everything run smoothly, helped us stay relaxed and have fun. At one point, Justin and Eddy were laying on the grass to get the right lighting for our pictures. They do such beautiful work and I had even more great things to say when we got out pictures back. Looking at our pictures, they captured every single moment in such a beautiful way. We couldn't be happier with our pictures! Highly highly highly recommend Lotus!

Profile Picture Mandie, 8/5/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Justin and Walter were beyong phenomenal! They were so professional and fun throughout the entire day and made everything seem effortless. Justin's personality complimented both my husband and my personalities perfectly and he was such a pleasure to work with. I can't say anything but wonderful things about this company and it was an absolute dream come true to have them be a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Meagan, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, One Event/Day

There is not enough space to write all of the positive things about this photography company. Justin and Amanda are so genuine and are about their clients. They set me up with James and Rebecca as my photographers for my wedding day on 6/23/2017. They both showed up early and we're business! Their assistant was great too!!!!! The photos were spectacular and everyone was so professional kind and creative. All of my photos are AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL! They suggested perfect first reveal locations and took my vision into 1000% account. They were so kind and accommodating. I got such a beautiful mix of traditional , candid and artsy and some with a twist. My friends and family are still raving about them. LOOK NO MORE BOOK THEM! You won't be dissapointed !!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's hard to put into words how thrilled I am with my experience with this company from start to finish. When I got engaged back in November 2015 I started looking at photographers right away. I made appointments with 2 prominent long island photographers and after meeting with them there was just clearly something missing so I kept looking. I stumbled upon Lotus' page on "theknot" and was struck by the beauty of the images I saw. I immediately contacted them for an appointment and they responded almost instantly and gave me an appointment for the following day. Amanda is awesome, so friendly and so helpful with scheduling, questions, ect. As soon as I walked into the office to Justin's smiling face I instantly felt at ease and just much differently than I had at the two prior photographer meetings. He is such a sweetheart and an incredible photographer and just an awesome person. I loved his sense of humor, his honesty, and most importantly his gorgeous photographs. He did not try to sell my things I did not need, he was not pushy, and did not make you feel like just another client. After talking to him for a bit I just knew it was the right decision to book this company, and I did so on the spot without thinking twice. Fast forward to our engagement shoot and Justin was so much fun, hilarious and made the experience so positive. It is SO IMPORTANT to feel comfortable with your photographer because if you don't it will show in the photos. We had such a blast with Justin and the pictures came out amazing, we couldn't be happier with them!
Fast forward even more to the wedding day (June 2017) and Justin, Zelin, Walter and Tarif were an absolute dream to work with. They blended right in and made the whole experience such a positive one. I loved being around them and was so comfortable knowing they would produce amazing photos and video for us. We are in beyond in love with our photos and video, THANK YOU LOTUS!!!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

After I got engaged on May 12, 2015 and we decided to have our wedding on May 12, 2017 I knew I had time to plan.. but to me, my priority was having the best photography, so I did some research on Long Island wedding photography and came across Lotus..... I was so taken back by their beautiful photos!!! I couldn't stop looking through all of them.
I searched around for other options... but lets be honest, nothing else compares.
When we finally got a chance to meet with Justin it was a no brainier, I was already obsessed with their photos and meeting with him in person, he is seriously just so down to earth, we booked right then and there 2 years in advance and it was the best decision I made.

We met with Justin for our engagement shoot. The location was in a wine bar which has a really nice rustic look to it- We were so nervous, once Justin arrived he was honest, He said that his is going to be awkward for the first 5 mins and I promise you, after that its going to be fun... and it was, he had us laughing the whole time, the photos came out amazing and we had a blast with him.

The day of the wedding I had Walter, Justin, Zelin by our side - and them three together are hysterical! they had me and my girls laughing so much when they got to my house, We had an incident with champagne exploding everywhere and they got some really great photos. The whole night they made us so comfortable and made it fun and that is what you want on the biggest day of your life. When we got back the photos and video, we couldn't be happier. Our Trailer literally makes me cry every time - it captures the day perfectly!
Thank you to the whole Lotus team for capturing the best day of our life!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Lotus! From start to finish everything went smoothly, as planned, they were on time, and so professional. We hadn't met the photographer until the day of, which made me a little nervous as we didn't do an engagement shoot, but Vince was great and made us feel at ease. Every detail was discussed and thought of prior to the event and the final result is amazing! The photos turned out wonderful! Looking back at the video, I am so amazed at how many things they were able to capture and I didn't even realize they were there! They weren't overly in our face, but still managed to capture everything which was fantastic! We will absolutely be using them for future projects and we highly recommend them! You cannot beat the quality and price!

Profile Picture User5553554, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

If you're still in the market for a photographer, BOOK LOTUS NOW! If you already have a photographer booked, cancel with them, and then BOOK LOTUS NOW! My husband and I were married on 4/28 and there aren't enough characters to TRULY describe how I feel about Lotus & my wedding! Firstly, I'm a control freak, 100% type A personality, which means I spent TONS OF TIME fine tuning every single detail for my wedding. Before Lotus, we scheduled a visit with a photography co. that I was pretty sure I wanted. As far as I was concerned, I was walking into our appt. with them to hand over a check and cross it off my list. During the meeting though, my husband made it known he was NOT impressed with this place and we ended up walking out of there without putting down a deposit. At the time, I was pissed, because it meant more looking later that day. I found Lotus around 11pm, emailed Amanda around midnight, and had a response by 8 the next morning. By 2 in the afternoon, we were sitting in their office. Justin is AMAZING! He was honest, charismatic, and so forthcoming with information. WE WERE HOOKED! When we met with them to finalize things for the wedding, I was so confident in Justin's ability to capture my day perfectly that I didn't even compile a shot list, which for me, is ASTONISHING. The day of the wedding was nothing short of a fairy tale. Justin and his team were prompt and immediately started snapping away. My bridal party STILL talks about how much fun they had taking our photos! Justin was on the floor, getting impossible angles, and making us laugh the entire time! I'm so glad we walked out of that other studio that day, because I don't think they would have made me this happy. I LITERALLY stare at my photos daily. I honestly had the PERFECT day thanks to Justin and his team. Your photos & video are really all you have after the whole show is over and Lotus has given us a gift we will treasure forever. We're HONORED to be a part of the Lotus Family! Thank you!

Profile Picture User5248724, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

The team at Lotus was amazing since the first time we stepped into their office. My husband and I just clicked with Justin at our first appointment and I knew we were going to have a good time with him. We had two photographers for the day; both showed up on time and kept us laughing the entire day and night. Justin knew exactly what kind of pictures I wanted and knew just what to say to get me to smile for real. We can’t thank the team at Lotus enough for all the hard work they put into making our special day extra amazing! 5 stars just aren’t enough to express our gratitude and excitement!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

My husband and I did extensive research on our photographer. Once we found lotus we knew we had to have them. From the first time coming in contact with them we already loved them. They responded right away and answered every crazy email I had. When we booked our engagement shoot we where nervous because we aren't that photogenic. But once we met Justin he made us feel comfortable and had so much fun. The pictures came out BEAUTIFUL. As for our wedding we where comepltly blown away. Our pictures are stunning. The day of Justin and his crew made everything so much fun. Even though it downpoured that day they still took AMAZING pictures and made us so happy and kept us laughing and smiling the whole time. At some points we felt like they weren't even there and they captured awesome moments between my husband and I and friends and family. We couldn't have been happier with them and I highly recommend them. They became family and we hope to work again with them in the future. Thank you Justin and Amanda and the lotus team you guys truly are the best!

Profile Picture Sherry, 3/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great job. Highly recommend. Reliable, organized, good value.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment we met with Justin and saw his work, we knew we wanted to use him as our photographer. On the day of the wedding, both he and his assistant did a great job of getting all of the important shots without making a big hassle. The weather wasn't great, but all of our photos still came out fantastic. I couldn't recommend Lotus more highly and I would encourage anyone to use them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Just received our photos and our photographers James and Vince were amazing!! I could not have asked for a better team. Photography was very important to my husband and I, and after doing a bunch of research we came across Lotus. From the moment that we walked into the studio, we knew that this was the place. They were fun, easy going and out photos are OUTSTANDING! I could not recommend them enough!

Profile Picture jessica, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We just got our photos back from our wedding in January. They were even better then I expected! They didn't an amazing job and capturing the moment and the emotion, which was very important to me!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/20/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

From the second we walked into Lotus' office and met with Justin, we knew they were going to capture our special day. We used Lotus for our engagement photos and wedding day and I cannot express how WONDERFUL they were to work with. Lotus has shot so many weddings of family and friends over the last year and a half that we knew we were going to get the most beautiful wedding photos. What we did not know was just what wonderful people they are! They made EVERY moment of our wedding day memorable and were so much fun to hang out with! Walter, Justin, James, Zelin and Amanda have all contributed to our experience with Lotus, from videography, save the dates, engagement photos and finally our wedding day that I feel like they are family. They are superstars and we feel so blessed that they shared in the honor of our wedding day. I cannot recommend them enough, their photos speak for themselves but the whole experience from start to finish was incomparable to any other vendor experience we've had. They truly made our wedding.

Darcy & Jeff

Profile Picture Darcy, 1/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Justin and his team surpassed our expectations! While reviewing different photographers I came across Lotus and instantly loved their work. They are very easy to deal with and their response time to any questions is almost instantaneous. When we met with Lotus to inquire about pricing we walked in, spoke with Justin for a bit and knew he was perfect for us. While choosing a vendor that's going to be working with you all day long the last thing we were looking for was someone who's robotic and lacks personality. Meeting with Justin was more like hanging out with a friend and that's EXACTLY what we wanted. The day of our wedding they showed up on time and ready to go! As someone who isn't comfortable in front of the camera I felt so at ease working with them. Justin encouraged me though every single shot and he truly made me feel beautiful. We also added video which I thought was going to make me nervous but they're so good at what they do you don't even know the camera is rolling. Our bridal party had a blast taking pictures and they definitely got in a bunch of "not so traditional" pictures as well, which is what we wanted! We smiled and laughed the entire day. They really are the best!

Profile Picture User6065851, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files

Overall I couldn't be happier with my choice. I first emailed them for prices which they sent me. Then after some email communication they sent me a couple links to photographers that were available on our wedding day. I looked over there work and chose James. I chose him because I wanted a lot of candid shots that captured our personalities and I could see he would do that. James was extremely professional and enjoyable to work with. This guy knows his stuff! During the reception we never even saw him but rest assured he was there! He's not in your way and lets you enjoy your special day. We got over 1100 pics on a flash drive! I would definitely recommend then to anyone that is looking for photography!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I could not be happier I choose Lotus. I personally am kind of shy and don’t like taking photos even with friends but Justin and Vince were so professional and had us laughing and completely comfortable from the moment they arrived. The staff made sure our day ran smoothly. I couldn’t have asked for a better team for my day. My sister was so impressed she just booked Lotus for her wedding as well AND not to mention, my Photo’s were incredible. Lotus truly made me feel and look like a princess.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the first time we contacted lotus, to a year after our wedding day, we have raved about them. Amanda was always very responsive and accommodating. We clicked from our first meeting. We met Justin at our engagement shoot and instantly feel in love with him as well. He made us feel very comfortable and allowed us to be ourselves throughout our shoot. On our wedding day, him and Walter were nothing short of perfect. They were able to capture shots from when we didn’t even think they were around. Again, they made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and captured all the important shots that we requested as well as many more that we never would have thought of. Lotus is absolutely, the best bang for your buck. You never want to skimp out on your wedding photos; they’re all you have left of that day once it’s all over You can trust in lotus to provide you with beautiful photos that will capture every special moment of your special day. I am still amazed, every time I look back at our album, at the beauty and perfection that lotus has provided us in their work. I also want to mention that we’ve been to other weddings with lotus as the photographer. From a guest point of view, they were very professional, and blended in well with the crowd. They weren’t all up in everyone’s faces and in the way like I’ve seen with other photographers. We barely even noticed they were there. And the photo booth props are great! We wish they were offering that service when we booked with them.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Digital Files

We were pleased with the services we received from Lotus. Our photographer James did a terrific job of capturing our wedding, despite the fact that the wedding was held indoors with very bad light and little decorations. Also, we didn't have much time for creative shots, but James managed to capture quite a few creative details. He covered all of the small details, the group pictures, and many photos of people in motion - dancing, laughing, toasting. he is truly talented, takes beautiful, very natural photographs and uses interesting angles and views. This guy is lighting master he truly captured the energy and emotions of our wedding and the beauty of the our venue. We absolutely love our wedding pictures and will treasure them for many years. He has a good eye and timing to grab the 'moments in between the moments. We highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!!!
fantastic photographer!!! flexible, friendly, and great eye for unique and beautiful photographs.
Thank you so much Lotus!

Profile Picture User7915073, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

I cannot say enough good things about Lotus! I was very picky when it came to finding the right photographer but when I sat down with Justin at our first meeting, I knew we found the right company. For the day of our wedding, we had Justin as our photographer, Walter as our videographer and Tom as the assistant...all three of them were amazing!! As soon as they arrived at the hotel, they made me feel so at ease. I don't normally like being the center of attention but Justin and his team made it so much easier with their fun personalities. Although I have not seen my pictures, I have looked through countless albums on their Facebook and their work is incredible! The best part is they are totally affordable for such great quality. I can't thank them enough for helping make our wedding day so perfect. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture User4862754, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

First off I want to say, with the atmosphere alone already my gut feeling these are the guys I want for my wedding! All of the photographer's work I was shown was spectacular but I chose to go with Zelin and Phillip. Needless to say, I couldn’t be happier with my choice. You could tell these guys KNOW what they're doing. The variety of beautiful shots I received were incredible and beyond my expectation. If you want something amazing to hold on to the rest of your life.. go with these guys!

Profile Picture Heather , 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I wish I can give more stars! Justin, Amanda & Johan are AMAZING people. They kept me calm and made me laugh! If your looking for a wedding photographer look no further. I will recommend Lotus to everyone! We cannot thank them enough for making our day extra special and making us feel so comfortable. Justin remembered details of the things I liked and didn't like. Can't wait to see the final pictures! You guys are awesome, keep doing your thing! - Ashley & Anthony

Profile Picture ashley, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews