22 Reviews for Lotus Ranch

19 Lotus Ranch Reviews

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Lotus Ranch. We were so happy we did choose to have our wedding there. The staff there are very helpful. Kayleigh especially was a life-saver in making our day go as smoothly as possible. We heard many great comments from our guests about the venue. I would absolutely recommend the Lotus Ranch as a wedding venue.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect place for our wedding! We had the place to ourselves all weekend. The area is beautiful and quiet, and pictures can't express how pretty the lit up trees are at night! The bridal suite is so big! It made a great "day of" hangout spot. Kayleigh had fabulous vendor suggestions for food, bar services, rentals, and flowers. She totally got my vision, and helped it be the best day of our lives. =) All of the kids loved the outdoor area! They were either on the dance floor or playing in their "glow stick fort." I highly recommend Lotus for your wedding if you're a looking for a beautiful hill country location and someone like Kayleigh that can help you make it the best day possible!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A spectacular venue! Kayleigh was the key to the success of this beautiful day. Since we rented the venue for the entire weekend, we were able to really enjoy every second of the event we had been planning for for such a long time. AlI I can say is be sure and listen to what Kayleigh has to say with regards to planning and purchasing special details for your event! She is a wedding coordinator extrodinair! She knows every detail of this venue, has networked with very dependable and professional vendors. As a whole, Kayleigh will
make sure your event will always be a beautiful memory and one that your
guests will rave about for years to come.

Profile Picture mary, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Kayleigh was very helpful, kind, and professional and made my dream wedding come true. Thanks for everything! couldn't have done it with out you !!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved our experience at Lotus Ranch! This venue has so many perks: Big, beautiful property, on site lodging for a big group, full service kitchen, and the wonderful event coordinator just to name a few. Our day was so special. I wouldn't have wanted to celebrate our big day anywhere else! Thank you Lotus Ranch!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

What a gem! Lotus ranch offered us everything we were looking for in a wedding venue! Awesome and very attentive staff! Love Kayleigh and Mike for going above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

The venue was awesome!! Perfect for our wedding. Kayleigh was great too!! Very helpful!!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

The Lotus Ranch is a wonderful place to get married! The grounds are beautiful and the ranch itself is very nice and can fit about 130-150 people inside. The adjacent house sleeps up to 25 for a very reasonable $45/night/person. Our out of town guests were able to stay there and make their own arrangements with the ranch management. You also get the place for the entire weekend so everyone can hang out and have a great time. I also can't say enough good things about Kayleigh! She runs the place and acted as our day-of coordinator. She is amazing, organized, and incredibly helpful! Our wedding went off without a hitch and mainly due to Kayleigh. This place is very reasonably priced and provides a perfect setting for a hill country wedding!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I contacted the Lotus Ranch three weeks before my wedding date and they were able to accommodate. The wedding coordinator is amazing, and she is willing to help you in any way. Our wedding turned out to be fabulous and I definitely recommend the Lotus Ranch.

Profile Picture User3149477, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From day one when we met with Kayleigh we felt very comfortable working with her. She was responsive to all of our initial questions, thoroughly explained everything Lotus Ranch had to offer, what we could expect in planning our wedding there and what our experience would be like when the actual day arrived.
When we got to our wedding weekend, Kayleigh was amazing. She was there assisting with all aspects of the preparation and ensured that we had everything that we needed to feel ready to go. She went above our expectations in regards to her assistance in our preparation which went a long way in easing our anxiety prior to the ceremony.
On the day of the wedding, Kayleigh handled the craziness with ease. We had one minor problem with a vendor running late and it was basically taken care of before we even really knew about it or had time to worry that something was going wrong. Once all the festivities were under way, she did an OUTSTANDING job of taking care of our every need, ensuring our family and guests had what they needed, and made sure that things ran like clockwork.
The venue itself was everything we were looking for. We were able to experience a weekend celebration with our family, our wedding party, and some close friends. We felt the experience at Lotus Ranch enhanced our whole wedding with everyone staying together and really having the time to spend with one another instead of just going through the typical wedding weekend events with people going their separate ways through much of the process. It is a beautiful setting for the ceremony, an incredibly peaceful, quiet and relaxing retreat and the way the ranch lights up at night just makes for a beautiful celebration.
We cannot express enough how grateful we are to have found Lotus Ranch and Kayleigh and will look back on our wedding experience for years to come with such fond memories and cannot ignore the fact that the venue we chose had a huge part in contributing to those thoughts!

Profile Picture Ryan, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Wonderful venue and beautiful setting. Great job by Kayleigh!

Profile Picture Debbie, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely live Kayleigh! I had multiple issues before and during my wedding and she fixed them all effortlessly. I love that girl, I had extremely rude guests and she kept everything stress free as possible. Even before the wedding Kayleigh was amazing and helped us find excellent vendors.

Profile Picture ashley, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Lotus Ranch is a beautiful and affordable venue that made my husband's and my wedding dreams come true. The venue offers a spacious lodge with many rooms and full kitchen for guests, it is adjacent to a beautifully decorated hall, also they have a cozy bridal suite that is tucked away and perfect for any wedding ceremony. The staff was tremendously attentive and helpful to our needs and helped to create our perfect day. Mike Turner, owner and founder of Lotus Ranch, served as our officiant for the day of our wedding and provided a service fit for our needs. He exhibited a thoughtful demeanor and superior professionalism throughout our stay at the ranch. Kayleigh Ziegenbein, director and coordinator, was a tremendous help from the time we booked our venue to the day our wedding occurred. She served as our day- of- coordinator and was a great help, along with her staff, offering ideas for decor and aiding to set the stage for a perfect day. Both Mike Turner and Kayleigh Ziegenbein are wonderful people who have given my husband and I the wedding we wanted and we could not have been happier. It was indeed a perfect day and we both would love to do business with them again soon.

The Leonards

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

The entire staff was amazing. Kayleigh and Mike are so friendly and helpful. At the last minute my photographer ended up not working out, but before I could go into panic-mode, Kayleigh stepped up and helped out by taking photos while Mike got a photographer for us at the last minute. I have not one negative comment for this venue. It is beautiful and affordable.

Profile Picture Annette, 4/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

If anybody is considering Lotus Ranch as their wedding location, I promise it is the right choice. Not only was it beautiful and everythinng I've dreamed of but Kayleigh & Mike are extremely easy to work with. I recieved most of my vendors from them and was pleased with all of their recommendations. If there was ever a stressful moment for me as the bride she took care of it & made it seem so simple. Never did I feel pressure and everything went according to how I wanted it. Being able to have our friends stay at the ranch for the weekend was the best experience & truly worth every penny to have that time with everyone. I highly recommend this location. Thank you so much for all of your help and for providing the perfect place for a perfect wedding!!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just writing this review makes me teary eyed! And I'm the groom! We searched far and wide for our perfect wedding venue. We wanted space, indoor and outdoor options, trees, and of course something affordable. We found it all, and more, at Lotus Ranch. I hope in the future we can go back and throw a huge anniversary party. My wife, our family, and our guest loved the wedding and the venue. Having the entire place for the whole weekend takes so much stress off. Mike and Kayleigh are not only friendly and professional but they're great people too! We love Lotus Ranch, want to visit again, highly recommend it for any occasion, and most of all are 100% satisfied with our experiences with Lotus Ranch. Now call them and book your reservation!!!
Jason and Emmy - Austin, Tx

Profile Picture Jason and Emmy , 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Lotus Ranch is the best place in the Hill Country to have a wedding ceremony!!
The facility is capable of handling your entire wedding. A BEAUTIFUL ceremony site and a fantastic area for your reception. The entire staff at Lotus Ranch are so helpful and accommodating I highly recommend checking them out when searching for venues. This ranch is nestled in the heart of the Texas Hill Country just a few miles outside of Wimberly. The young lady that manages the ranch is so awesome, caring and ready to help at any moment. The Bridal Suite is Beautiful and roomy. The ranch house has several rental rooms for family and friends. The prices are also very reasonable.
Check out their photo gallery at lotusranch.org.
You won't regret giving they a visit!! 10-03-2011
Thank You for making our Son & Daughter-n-law's wedding so BEAUTIFUL

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mike and Kayleigh were a life saver! We did a large 170 person wedding that was planned and executed by myself, family and friends. They were more than accomadating to my difficult and rambuctious family. I had no real planner but Kayleigh stepped up and led us through the whole night.
The wedding was at the end of April, so very hot. We had the whole place to ourselves all weekend and all I wanted to do was swim even though the slow river did not permit it. Mike had his guys get bags of ice to cool down the hot tub enough to comfortably relax in. Now that's catering to a bride!
Love this place!

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dream wedding! It was a perfect day! Pictures came out beautiful there, we couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Oh and Mike (the owner) was so helpful all day, I couldn't have thanked him and his staff enough. It's been a little over a year and I still smile when I think about our wedding day at lotus ranch

Profile Picture jasmine, 1/22/11, 1 Review