Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services Reviews

85 | Dunn Loring, VA

85 Reviews for Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services

Mr. Shamim is just AMAZING! As it is, planning a wedding is no easy task. What made it even more difficult was having to plan from 300 miles away! I could not have done it without him. He was my right hand man for about a year of planning, and was always there when I needed him. He planned and supervised everything from A to Z and all of his company's staff were absolutly professional. Anyone hoping for a stress free planning period and wedding day has to work with LOTUS PRODUCTION and I promise you'll thank me!

Sent on 09/14/2012

My husband and I hired Lotus Production for our videography and photography needs for our wedding. The staff was very punctual and easy to work with. Shamim, the owner, even came out to the site the day before to ensure he was bringing the lighting and equipment necessary for the venue and any additional information he needed. On our wedding day, they showed up early and even brought a surprise white backdrop to capture our beautiful family and guest photos. You wouldn’t believe how hard the staff worked on capturing so many wonderful memories, it was mid-summer and extremely hot outside, and they remained so professional and took care of us. Our photos turned out so beautiful and we look forward to seeing our completed video montage. I would definitely recommend their services to any engaged couple.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Chloe · Married on 06/09/2012

We hired Lotus Production to do our engagement and wedding photos/videos. Sean worked with us to give us a great deal for the whole package! He was very understanding!
    We had a bit of a "non-traditional" wedding that included an outdoor ceremony, back yard BBQ, and the next day a formal indoor Persian reception. His team was able to capture every moment across two states! We had many ideas for photos we wanted and they were very accommodating! But Sean had really done his homework and found some AMAZING shots that really captured the essence of our wedding themes/our dynamic as a couple! Those are some of our absolute favorite photos from the whole event!
    The videos are amazing! Sean and his team were able to capture the electricity on the dance floor! Every time we watch the video we just want to get up and dance!

We cannot recommend Lotus Productions enough!!! They are truly amazing and will take care of your entire event, no matter what! Sean is an extremely talented photographer and videographer and he couldn't have made us happier!

Sent on 10/30/2012
  • Mehrdad

Mehrdad · Married on 05/12/2012

From the moment Mehrdad and I met the Lotus Production team led by Mr. Shamim, we were impressed with their professionalism and kindness. Prior to the day of the wedding, the Lotus team met with us and discussed every aspect of their service and our work together. Mehrdad and I chose a photo-shoot as well as other products/services before our wedding day. We were extremely satisfied with the quality of the work. On the actual wedding day, the team met our every request and product was an amazing set of pictures that we can cherish for a life-time. An added bonus was that we really enjoyed spending time with Mr. Shamim and the whole team.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Nadder · Married on 06/26/2011

Before our wedding, my wife and I spent sooo much time looking for good videographers and photographers for our wedding. We wanted something that was the best mixture between quality work and something that would fit our budget. We are so glad we came across Shamim and Lotus Productions. With our first appointment he gave us more samples of his work and gave us an idea of what to expect. He worked with us to shoot our wedding video the way we wanted and he knew what to do in terms of coordinating with the other videographers to capture the best shots and make sure the important moments were captured. There are enough things to worry about on your wedding day, and these guys know how to make to do things right and make sure they run smoothly. They were there early and knew exactly what they were doing. Before receiving our final product, Shamim gave us a run through of our video and asked for our input (what we liked and wanted to add or change). We really loved our video and I can see that he spent so much time putting all that editing, splicing, and creating something truly special and professional.
    We unfortunately weren't too happy with our wedding photos when they came out which regretfully contracted a different wedding photographer for, especially after spending so much on them. They weren't touched up at all and some photos were just plain novice.
    Shamim mentioned to us earlier that Lotus Production does wedding photography. Because of our satisfaction with his work, we asked if he could take some pictures of us in our wedding attire. During our photo session, he was very professional and very good at directing us in different poses that looked natural, occasionally showing us some of the shots to demonstrate how we looked and how to adjust ourselves to improve the shots. Once we were done we went through the photos with him and selected which ones we liked and he photoshopped one of the pictures for us to demonstrate his work and make sure we liked how they looked. This guy is definitely customer orientated and he is looking out for his customers, and in that regards that is exactly the kind of person I want to stay with. I highly recommend Lotus Productions and Shamim, anyone who has worked with him first hand will say nothing less. Find out for yourself.

Sent on 06/10/2012
  • F

Farinoush · Married on 07/31/2010

First off, I must say that Shamim without a doubt is the NO.1 wedding/event coordinator in every aspect you could imagine. I certainly recommend Lotus Productions for your wedding/event services for their outstanding performance.
    Lotus Production was the first wedding advertisement that I saw in the Persian newspaper and was also the first and the only call that I made in regards to my wedding. I was absolutely clueless, worried, and nervous at first about how I wanted my wedding to be until I met with Shamim and everything started to make sense and went smooth after that. He was extremely helpful, so down to earth, honest, very easy to work with and yet very professional & knowledgeable at his job.
    Lotus Production provided us with catering, photography, videography, music & decorations. We received a lot of compliments from our guests after our wedding. Even though two years has passed since that day, we still get compliments about how perfect and organize everything went and how much fun everyone had that night.
    And finally,,,….
    I ended up with tears; tears of joy for all Shamim accomplished for us and also tears of sadness because the wedding was over too soon and so was the fun of coordinating it. Shamim is one of a kind and if we were to do it all over again, we’d hire him & Lotus Production in a heartbeat.
    We wouldn’t know what we would have done without Shamim. We absolutely love him!!
    Don’t think twice and start planning with Lotus Production ;)

Sent on 05/13/2013
  • F

Felix · Married on 06/30/2017

What can I say about these guys... they are awesome. We found them after our initial contractor, whose name I will not mention here, disappointed us. And although we were penalized by our old contractor for canceling our contract, I am glad we made the switch.
    Shawn worked with us every step of the way to bring my wife's vision to life. Most vendors tell you about the quality of their service, but these guys are true to their words. Although we had paid for 8 hours of service, they arrived and stayed way longer than 8 hours, working till our last guest left. I could go on about these guys... but I will say this; they are AWESOME!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Naheed · Married on 01/04/2015

We had Lotus production to do our whole wedding planning. Really the quality of the work surpassed our expectations and they did a fabulous job. With no exception always with highest standards, ethics and patiently our calls and inquiries were returned and lovingly our stress was tolerated. Thank you for the Job well done in or big day with highest quality.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Lotus production handled the pipe and drapery at my wedding. I really enjoyed working with Shammi and his team. They went the extra mile in ensuring everything was done on time despite the tight set-up time frame. Shammi is personable and makes every efforts to work within your budget without compromising the quality of service the company provides.

My one regret is I had contracted with other vendors to provide related services before I came across Lotus Productions.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Trina · Married on 12/16/2017

Lotus Production provided the services and decorations for my first firefighter's ball. When I walked into our fire station's bingo hall, I could not recognize it. The hall was transformed into a beautiful ballroom with elegant drapes lining the walls and decorations hanging from the ceiling. The tables were covered with fancy tablecloths and copper place settings. This event was a magical evening that we could celebrate in style. I look forward any each event we have with Lotus Production in the future.

Sent on 12/29/2017