Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services Reviews

Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 4
Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 5
Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 6
Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 7

Shamim and his staff were absolutely phenomenal to work with when planning my engagement party. He is very detail oriented, responsive, and puts in the time to get to know his clients and their needs very well so that he is able to execute the event day to perfection. He goes above and beyond to ensure that his clients are happy and I could not recommend him enough. My only regret is that I did not utilize enough of his services--a mistake I will not repeat on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Lotus Productions was a great help in the planning of our engagement party and looking forward to Shamim's help for the wedding!!! His input was great and he helped us with everything. Thanks again!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Megan & Mike · Married on 11/23/2013

Lotus productions is a one stop shop for all your wedding needs, Best decision i have ever made is hiring shamim to do all my catering, photography, centerpieces etc! He is so professional, organized, and he knows his stuff. He truly takes pride in his work and makes it his mission to make all your dreams come true. He goes above and beyond to not only give you the best quality but to get you the best price as well. All of his visions exude class and elegance. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family because he will relieve all the stress and make sure you enjoy the planning every step of the way. So grateful for all his hard work!!

Sent on 01/02/2014

The Lotus Production team profoundly impacted our efforts in sharing the JOY of our day with those we love. The owner, Shamim provided tremendous expertise and insight on all fronts; creative while maintaining our desired preferences. Having Lotus Production on board allowed us to FULLY ENJOY our day without having to check on their work. We also are in AWE of the STUNNING PHOTOS we now have, not a bad picture taken.

If you sincerely want a day to remember always, we ask you to hire LOTUS PRODUCTION!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2013

melika · Married on 09/06/2013

Best decision i have made as far as my wedding was concerned!!! I would highly recommend lotus productions to every bride! Shamim was so organized, professional, and detailed oriented. I did not have to worry about anything he supplied the catering which was delicious, i received so many compliments from my guests. The lighting and flowers were beautiful and chic! He made the venue which was pretty bare look so sophisticated and warm. He took care of anything that i asked for by researching different places to get the most reasonable price. He did everything from my linens, decor, coordinating with my other vendors, timeline, table arrangements, and catering. He is so reliable every time i called he would respond immediately. he really made the whole planning experience so enjoyable and i have heard so many horror stories, but I did bit experience any of that stress and i credit all that to shamim and his lotus production staff. He truly enjoys what he does and i think that is the reason he is so good at his craft. He will go above and beyond to give you the wedding of your dreams and the most reasonable price. Thank you so much for all that you did i will always remember your hard work and the care you have for your clients.

Sent on 11/01/2013

I loved working with Lotus Production. I got to meet with Shawn in person at his studio and he showed me so many options and just really knew what he was talking about. Once we decided to go with his company, he made a special trip out to my venue to measure the place, look at his options, and brought all the purple and blue swatches for table clothes so I could pick exactly what color and material I wanted. They provided all the decor rental for this wedding (chairs and tablecloths, etc) and we hired them to drape an entire wall in the reception area. I was most impressed with the draping it look absolutely stunning, way better than I had anticipated. Shawn was so responsive to emails and never once did I have any doubts about him or his company. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Lotus Production was amazing. I had my wedding pictures done by them as well as my Iranian "sofreh" (which is a wedding setup) and everything was perfect. It was better than I could have imagined. On top of their excellent work, they are genuinely great people and this is extremely important on your big day! I recommend their services for everyone! The pictures turned out incredible and many people have told me that they have never seen such great pictures.. as well as such a beautiful album book. Go with them!!!! Trust me!!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Naana · Married on 08/10/2013

Lotus Production did a fabulous job on my wedding on 8/10/13. From the beginning to the end Shaun from Lotus Productions took special care of us through the whole process. I'm very grateful to have found this Lotus Production for my wedding, to date my wedding is still the topic of discussion among my friends and family. In fact several of my engaged friends plan to use Lotus Productions for their upcoming wedding.

Shaun truly made my wedding spectacular and memorable day that I will always remember. What I admire most about is the professionalism, patience, attention to detail and care that was put into my wedding. Big thanks to my brother from another Shaun at Lotus Productions. I would rate them a 10/10 and would highly recommend them to anyone looking wedding services.

Sent on 01/11/2014

Marian · Married on 08/10/2013

Shaun is a great man! He worked with our budget, and was also very flexible. Shaun went above and beyond to fulfill his promise of giving my daughter the Cinderella wedding she's always dreamed of. The lavish decor blew the guests away. Working with him was a true pleasure, he not only treats you as a customer but as one of his family members. Overall, I am more than satisfied with the services he provided for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Mona and Faramarz · Married on 07/19/2013

After I got engaged, I debated whether or not I needed a wedding planner. Like most brides, I wanted the wedding planning process and my wedding day to be stress free. However, I also wanted my wedding day to be my day and full of my ideas and style. I knew that without a planner, it would be me and Google looking for vendors and ideas. Luckily, a friend recommended Lotus production and from the day I met Shawn, I knew working with him would be exactly what I needed to create the wedding of my dreams.

Shawn is smart, organized, creative and wonderful to work with. He was always on top of everything, whether it was keeping me on track and on-time with my timelines or responding to my thousands and thousands of emails and questions.
    When I woke up that morning, I knew that I had nothing to worry about other than getting ready. Lotus production had everything under control and everything went so smoothly. I had no worries and no stress. All I had to do was enjoy my day. As the day unfolded and I got to see 14 months of work and ideas come to life, it was everything I dreamed of and more. Lotus production team had help me create the wedding of my dreams. Shawn,Julia (designer) Sam (photographer) Yuriy ( videographer) had made the wedding I saw in my head a reality. I couldn't have been happier.I feel so fortunate to have had Lotus production to work with through my wedding planning process. I would not have been able to plan the wedding of my dream without them.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Mrand · Married on 06/22/2013

I'm not sure where to begin on explaining the outstanding service Shamim and his staff at Lotus Productions provided my husband and I on our special day! Our wedding was in June 2013 and I don’t think Shamim could have made it any more perfect if he tried. :) He held my hand every step of the way from picking color schemes, center pieces, flowers, decorations, engagement photos, videography, etc. More importantly, because we lived near the city and wanted a beach wedding, he helped us to find the PERFECT venue in DE at Salero on the Beach!

When I was having a bridal-breakdown moment, he always talked me through my anxiety and nerves. Whenever I was trying to find a way to cut costs or be more efficient with my planning and time, Shamim always had a perfect answer and beautiful compromise for me. He and his staff were always professional, friendly, and punctual. He helped my husband and I to have our perfect day WITHIN our budget! If you’re looking for a staff who can do it all and make you feel like you’re working with family at the same time, Shamim and the Lotus Production staff is your company!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Suriya · Married on 06/08/2013

Absolutely love my pictures and video! The quality of work Lotus Production gives is just amazing. They had such clear understanding of what we wanted and did an outstanding job; capturing stunning pictures and high quality videos. They didn't miss a beat at the reception , which I LOVED! They captured every moment & with every family member. I couldn't have asked for better quality work. I recommend using Lotus Production for every all occasions you may have! I promise, you will not be let down. Shaun was wonderful & so flexible to work with, he made our experiance such a wonderful one and captured every memory while doing it.

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • F

FutureMrsT · Married on 05/28/2013

I don’t know where to begin about how much I love Shamim and Lotus Production! He has been my calmness in the middle of this whirl wind of wedding planning. I knew I would hire him instantly when I first got engaged and was interviewing wedding planners. He was very informative, kind, respectful, and thorough. There was no pressure to use his services; he just wanted to make sure I was informed. I appreciated that after the bombardment I felt from the other planners.

From that point on, it was the 3 musketeers: Shamim, my fiancé, and I! Though I had searched online for a venue that was on the beach and located mid-way between a few states for both families, I could not find anything that made my heart skip a beat. Shamim managed to find us our dream venue in the perfect location! ADDITIONALLY, even though it is 3 hours away from where he usually works, he went with us to speak with the vendor and negotiate our contract. He has saved me more money than I could have imagined in things that I would have never thought of across the board. He went cake tasting with us. He and his associate took the mooooost beautiful pictures ever for us for our engagement photos. <3

He has been my counselor during my nice, but stressed, “bridezilla” panic attacks! :p With less than 25 days left to our wedding (June 22, 2013), he has given me a day-of rundown of everything to expect. He has taken over contact for all of my vendors, including the venue, florist, bakery, d.j., etc. He sold me on using his awesome videography services at my wedding without even pitching them to me...he just wanted to show me decoration or fashion examples from weddings he coordinated to help me visualize my ideas! I don’t know what else to say…either you want a company that will possibly treat you good as a customer or you want to use the services of Shamim and Lotus Production that who is sure to make you feel like a royal, family member!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

I had a wedding for 150 guests. I did not realize how stressful planning a wedding could be but Shamim made everything a breeze! He was so wonderful to work with and felt like I was working with my best friend through this whole planning process. I had no idea where I wanted to go with colors, flower arrangements and styles, sweet heart table vs. bridal table. I was everywhere with ideas. From the meeting I had with Shamim and seeing his photos from past events I knew from the start my wedding was in great hands. I picked out a few things like the color of the chairs and the table cloth color and uplighting color but the rest I left it up to him. From the ceremony room decorated to the reception ballroom decorated I was BLOWN AWAY! I couldnt have dreamed of what he was able to create for my husband and me :) We had draping and uplighting and a lighted design with our names (not to mention we had a whole page of them to choose from) and a beautiful sweetheart table in a hut on our own stage with beautiful draping and a rose petal table cloth and a beautiful hanging fower arrangement. The centerpeices we mixed high and low arrangements and had square and round tables. He also had crystals hanging from the arrangements. It was beyond my dreams. And the same for the ceremony decoration, so amazing!. We had 3 columns lining the isle on each side with high flower arrangements and in the columns also had hanging crystals inside them. We had beautiful mirrored pillars at the end of the isle where we got married and we were in an atrium setting and they were just gorgeous as well. When I saw the finished product it was like I was on one of those wedding TV shows with a big reveal. It was just that breath taking! DJ Ani was great too with the percussionist (both also provided through lotus productions) She was so attentive to the detail we wanted in our music and specializes in international music and we had a Mexican American wedding and she mixed the music great!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Susan · Married on 05/18/2013

Shamim of Lotus Productions was extremely instrumental in creating my daughter's dream wedding! Everything she wanted - Shamim could do. Pipe-and-draping the entire ballroom; beautiful uplighting; incredible high-profile flower arrangements; beautiful chivari chairs; exquisite table linens; great DJ with percussion and much more! He stayed the entire night to make sure everything went as we has planned. I felt as though he was my personal event planner and had known me for years. His suggestions and recommendations were spot on! He got to know us and just knew what we would like, what we would want ... he thought of everything and left nothing out. It was easy for me to put my trust in Shamim and Lotus Productions but the best part was my daughter - THE BRIDE - said on more than one occassion "Shamim - just do what you think is best; I trust you and your judgment.!" How many brides would say that? How many brides would feel that comfortable with a production company to let them just run with it! You can't go wrong with Shamin and Lotus Productions. I have no doubt that any event I have in the future that requires a production company's touch I will most defiitely contact Lotus Productions!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Mariam · Married on 04/21/2013

Shawn is the vendor that makes you feel like you’re his family. He is absolutely wonderful and hiring Lotus Production for our wedding flowers was one of our best decisions. I am sure all the bride/grooms reading this website relate to the stress involved in picking the perfect vendors, after all you want to make this day perfect. The lesson I learned is that you not only need a professional who does a good job, but also someone who cares, and that's what gives you the element you most need during your special day – peace of mind. Shawn truly cares. He cared enough to make sure we have a great wedding beyond just delivering the most beautiful flower arrangements (and all our guests confirmed) without any flaws or any delays or any additional stress. He also helped with other stuff while he was there!!!

When I was reading reviews on this site, I was sorting by the number and the stars – don’t make that mistake, just focus on what people write. Go with Shawn – no doubts. Thank you Shawn - for everything.

Sent on 05/02/2013

We hired the Lotus Production for our engagement party for photography and Video. I was very pleased with Shamim’s care and professionalism . The engagement pictures turned out beautiful ,so did the video. In addition , he took lots of family photos which are all very memorable. He was very patient and spend a lot of time taking lots of family and engagement shots. Our engagement photos turned out very natural and beautiful!! Not to mention that their prices are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend them and will be working with them again in the future.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2013

As parents of the bride, we thought we could plan the wedding, but as we started, we quickly realized that we could not do it. Shamim was recommended to us, and we are so thankful we found him. We immediately liked his calmness , professionalism and the knowledge he had about weddings. Our daughter had a certain vision for her wedding. Shamim knew the details to think about when asking our daughter about her vision. Shamim was able to help our daughter have the wedding of her DREAMS. During the ceremony and reception, we were able to relax and enjoy every moment, because we knew Shamim had everything under control. The Flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and the uplighting was so dramatic and nice. After the reception, he had everything organized to put in cars. How wonderful to be a guest at your own reception. With weddings being so expensive, you need a wedding expert to help you with all of the details. Our daughter's wedding was perfect, because of Shamim. Thanks to Lotus Production team and Shamim for making this happen.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Mahtab · Married on 12/29/2012

We found Lotus Production by searching the internet, they responded very professionally and quickly to our enquiry.

Dealing with Lotus production was a good experience. They gave us a very personal service and nothing was to much trouble for them.

All our questions were answered quickly and efficiently and they really help us make up our mind of exactly what we wanted.

Their advise on value for money was second to none and we would definitely recommend Lotus production to anyone looking for that personal touch and help in planning your big day.

Thanks all at Lotus production for making it so special.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Minal · Married on 11/17/2012

Lotus Production did an amazing job with the decor for both our ceremony and reception. From my first meeting with Shawn, he understood the vision I had and the look I wanted to create. We had an Indian wedding and was looking for an elegant and romantic mandap (altar), and described to Shawn the look I was going for and showed him many pictures that had different elements that I liked. He quickly understood the look I wanted, and recommended which of the thousand things that I liked would work together and which wouldn't. His sense of style was great, he kept me in budget, and made great recommendations about where I should and shouldn’t spend my money. I had so many ideas, and it was great having someone there who could honestly tell me what would work and what wouldn’t. At the end, I loved the mandap. It was beautiful, exactly what I was going for, and we received many compliments.

My reception was in a different location than the ceremony and They again pulled it off and did an amazing job there also . Many people told me that they were the nicest centerpieces they had seen. We did a mix of 4 styles of centerpieces, and again Shawn and his other decorator Julia were so helpful in helping to design them and most importantly understanding what would look best in the space. I met with other decorators who threw out ideas, but didn’t really think about the room and what would work within the room, but Julia definitely made recommendations for what would work best within the space.
    We also used Sam for our photography from Lotus Production. He was very talented and funny. As he captured the whole wedding ,he was very patient and easy to work with. We loved our photos as they were very artistic and precious.
    Overall I would highly recommend Lotus production. A few of my friends also used them and were very happy with them. My wedding reception looked gorgeous and I'm so happy that I made a right decision by hiring them.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Shima · Married on 10/06/2012

Lotus Production is truly a one stop shop. They did my flowers, catering, video and photography, dj, and my cake. Shamim is great, him and his team are patience and very helpful. They went over and above to help me and my husband with our wedding. We had 250 guests; everyone loved the food, decoration and they were very impressed. Lotus Production helped us to plan our wedding in less than six months. I thought is impossible to make it happened but Shamim told me is your day and we will make it happen. I love my pictures and can't wait to see the video. I highly recommend Lotus Production:)

Sent on 12/03/2012

Krista · Married on 08/25/2012

I worked with Shawn from Lotus Production, and he turned our wedding in a fairytale. I told him an idea of what I wanted and he brought the whole thing to life. Everyone at our wedding was surprise with the decorations that Shawn did for us. We had ceiling drapery, all walls covered with backdrop, centerpieces, chiavari chairs and up lighting. What a unique and special it made! It changed the entire banquet hall view! I only met with him one time at the venue about two months before the wedding. The rest of our communication was pretty much via email or phone and I was very impressed by the promptness in every response I received. He went by himself and took all the measurement of the room. On the day of our wedding the banquet hall allowed him to get in after 1pm. I was very nervous if Shawn and his crew from Lotus production would have enough time to get everything done, but I was truly impressed by how quick and professional they were. After getting done with our pictures, my husband and I wanted to see the ballroom to make sure everything was fine before our guests get in. As soon as we opened the doors, I had tears of joy in my eyes and could not imagin how everything was in perfect shape. Lotus production's crew specially Shawn made our day and I always would be greatfull for trusting them on my special day.

I highly recommend Lotus Production to anyone who is looking for a decorator. They listened to my ideas and created a gorgeous wedding decor within my modest budget.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2012

I hired Lotus Production about 11 months before my wedding for full planning. I had never been the kind of person who dreamed (and studied) about her wedding, so I really had no idea what I was doing! Lotus Production created a clear path for me. They worked with our budget and style. When I had etiquette questions, Mr Shamim The owner always was available and had answers. He thought of every last detail even beyond the ceremony and reception so that we could actually entertain our families from out of town and enjoy ourselves on our wedding day. And we did enjoy ourselves!! I just showed up at the venue with my dress and the rest was taken care of. Mr Shamim even had asigned me to Julia (another Wedding planner )that we could contact if he was not availble. I had more stress on a Tuesday night than I had that day! In addition to his impeccable planning and event management skills, he is incredibly creative. I had only a vague idea of what colors I liked when we first met, and, almost a year later, Mr Shamim turned that little idea into a gorgeous affair with a very creative theme that matched our personalities (vintage spring book fair - yes, you may use that). I remember walking into the reception tent for the first time and being blown away. Lotus Production had created exactly what I would have wanted had I been able to imagine it. We cannot thank Lotus Production's Team and Staff enough for the best day of our lives! ... And Yes It was MY DREAM CREATION BY LOTUS PRODUCTION...

Thanks Courtney & Alex

Sent on 09/27/2012

Mr. Shamim is just AMAZING! As it is, planning a wedding is no easy task. What made it even more difficult was having to plan from 300 miles away! I could not have done it without him. He was my right hand man for about a year of planning, and was always there when I needed him. He planned and supervised everything from A to Z and all of his company's staff were absolutly professional. Anyone hoping for a stress free planning period and wedding day has to work with LOTUS PRODUCTION and I promise you'll thank me!

Sent on 09/14/2012

My husband and I hired Lotus Production for our videography and photography needs for our wedding. The staff was very punctual and easy to work with. Shamim, the owner, even came out to the site the day before to ensure he was bringing the lighting and equipment necessary for the venue and any additional information he needed. On our wedding day, they showed up early and even brought a surprise white backdrop to capture our beautiful family and guest photos. You wouldn’t believe how hard the staff worked on capturing so many wonderful memories, it was mid-summer and extremely hot outside, and they remained so professional and took care of us. Our photos turned out so beautiful and we look forward to seeing our completed video montage. I would definitely recommend their services to any engaged couple.

Sent on 12/03/2012