Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services Reviews

Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 5
Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 6
Lotus Production Complete Wedding & Event Services 7

Meg · Married on 09/06/2015

Do Not Search Any Longer! Lotus is THE TEAM you want for your wedding! They did the videography, flowers at the church and reception, other decor, uplighting, draping, chivari chairs, tabel linens, fog machine, monogram and fruit table! They did everything at 100%! From day one Shawn and his team were so easy to work with, we had an instant connection and he made wedding planning SO MUCH easier than i could imagine. He was patient and understanding when things got hectic on my end and always accommodated accordingly. He wanted to make sure i was happy and the wedding was going to be exactly how i wanted. He went out of his way to ensure our 300+ wedding was THE BEST ARMENIAN WEDDING in town, and let me tell you.... HE DID IT! The whole community was STUNNED at how beautiful everything turned out. Shawn was always available to speak to and to meet, and the day of the wedding he was making sure his whole team was on schedule and everything was going as planned. The fruit displays that he did were perfect and delicious! Our Centerpieces were stunning!! Just as i had wanted! The whole reception hall 30+ tables with decor and draping and uplighting was a Bride's dream come true! I did not have one complaint the whole night, i had the BEST time at my wedding and it was truly one of the happiest days of my life! I know that wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for Shawn and his team!
    Shawn made sure every detail we wanted we got! Even went out of his way to get us a sword to cut our cake with! (Armenian tradition)
    We just recently got our highlight video and WOW WOW WOW, so beautiful so high class , celebrity like! Shawn even organized for us to shoot a music video and we did that throughout the day of the wedding and the video came out AMAZING! these memories are going to last forever! I cannot wait for our next BIG event so that I can work with Shawn again! When my siblings get married i will make sure we are working with Shawn! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Sent on 12/10/2015

When me and my fiance had to switch wedding venues due to our original location not being done in time, we found the Big Cork Vineyards as a great replacement. Unfortunately, we had to rent a few additional items we were not planning on. This included lighting for the outdoor space we wanted to use for dancing and dinner. It took me a long time to find a vendor that could do the fun outdoor string lighting that I was looking for. Once I received a quote from Lotus Productions, I was so excited that they can fulfill my vision! It was absolutely perfect and added so much to the space. They were very flexible and accommodating with a rain plan as well!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Tania · Married on 08/26/2015

Everything we asked for and more!! I was in a real bind – I had to find a photographer for my brother’s wedding in a short period of time. I searched for photographers with high ratings, and after spending half my morning talking to them and feeling disappointed, Lotus productions was next on my list of high rated photographers to contact. From the first couple of minutes speaking to Shawn at Lotus Productions, he left me with a confidence that I knew we were in good hands and that he would make sure all went well. He stood out from the rest – he didn’t have a lot of conditions and rules like the other photographers. He was generous with his time and the offerings for the price we paid. He was true to his word - he delivered a memorable experience and produced a quality production for my brother’s wedding. I highly recommend Lotus Productions!!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Pamela · Married on 08/15/2015

Highly recommended!! We found Lotus Production online after searching for days looking for the perfect lighting company who could do up-lighting, and setup fabulous flower centerpieces. We rented wireless up-lights for our girls weekend event and they were PERFECT!! No extension cords needed - how awesome is that? Lotus Production staff were professional, accommodating, patient, caring, trustworthy and prompt - really impressed with their service and level of concern!! We were able to use the lights for a small venue at a discounted price. Would happily recommend this company to anyone looking for wedding/event productions at an amazing price with amazing service!! I'm a very happy and satisfied customer!!! Call them and see for yourself!!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Pamela · Married on 08/15/2015

I have traveled all over the world with my government career. Not once have I experienced such professionalism and attention to detail, as Lotus Production Complete
    Wedding & Event Services. At the last minute, we needed a miracle. I contacted Shawn, with Lotus Production, and requested lightning and decorations support. Within 48 hours, he not only travelled to my location, almost 30 miles away, he arranged all wireless lighting, and ensured they were fully functional for the event. In addition, he decorated the event tables with the most elaborate (live-cut) gorgeous white flowers, in a column vase, and some were accented with candles. Later in the week, Shawn reached out to me and was genuinely concerned about the outcome of the event. The event was very successful and the guests could not stop talking about my lighting and decor. I highly recommend Lotus Production Company. There’s nothing negative I can say about this business. Best I have seen. Try them for yourself! Sincerely, Pamela Bowman

Sent on 11/03/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/25/2015

Lotus Productions is an excellent vendor to use for your wedding day. We used them for photography, flowers, and décor but the company went far and above what we signed them up for.

First off, Shawn and his team are very responsive and highly professional. When you are going to spend this much money on your special day, you have to make sure your vendors are going to come through and you can't be worrying about their responsibilities. With Lotus Productions, you get that and more. It started with our engagement photos. We met Shawn and Jinna in Old Town Alexandria and we felt like celebrities. They were very easy-going but very professional and detail-oriented at the same time. You wouldn't move on to the next pose or location until they were happy they got the perfect shots. You never felt like you were on a timetable, it was basically, we don't stop until we get the right shots.

On the wedding day, Lotus was on point in getting everything set up and their staff were prompt, courteous, highly professional, and they kept things moving along...which was not supposed to be part of their responsibility. They interacted with the hotel staff so that we did not have to do a thing. The flowers and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful, the lighting was perfect, and most important of all, the photos were stunning. With Lotus Productions, you are getting really high quality at such a reasonable price, something very hard to find with today's wedding costs.

We would not hesitate to recommend Lotus Productions.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Dan · Married on 06/21/2015

Highly recommended! We found Lotus Production online after searching for days looking for the perfect lighting company who can do up-lighting , pin spot lighting and monogram.We rented wireless uplights for our wedding weekend and they were PERFECT! No extension cords needed - how awesome is that? Lotus Production staff were professional and prompt - really impressed with their service and level of care. And since we had both a Friday and Saturday event - we were able to use the lights for BOTH of them for a discounted price. Would happily recommend this company to anyone looking for wedding/event productions at an amazing price with equally amazing service. A very happy customer. :)

Sent on 07/13/2015

Sina · Married on 05/22/2015

Very happy with Shamim and his team. very professional and thoughtful! thanks guys.
    S & Z

Sent on 06/13/2015

Dawn · Married on 05/16/2015

Lotus went above and beyond to exceed our expectations in terms of renting wedding equipment. From our initial meeting with Shawn up until and after our wedding event in May 16, 2015, working with Shawn and Jinna has been wonderful. Would HIGHLY recommend Lotus Productions for your wedding needs from renting equipment to wedding day planning and execution:) 5 Stars All the Way!!!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Lotus Production worked on my wedding and I highly recommend them to every couple. Throughout the entire process of working with them, I felt like they were completely on my side. It was clear that their main concern was making sure I was satisfied with everything. Shawn was so nice, helpful and available to me whenever I had thoughts, questions or concerns. Their flowers and vases were absolutely beautiful, and they were able to do last minute changes to my centerpieces. They were even able to arrange silk flowers I had purchased and displayed them beautifully for my ceremony. The pipe and drape work was excellent. They constructed a pipe and drape fixture for us to stand underneath for our ceremony, as well as a backdrop for our sweetheart table. I even had them provide silver chivari chairs to better match my wedding colors, as my venue only had standard gold. Had I known in the beginning how wonderful their work is, I would have hired them for additional wedding services (i.e. day of coordinator). I will certainly call them again for any other parties/events I may have in the future! --Sydney Gross

Sent on 05/24/2015

Lotus Production was wonderful to work with. Although May must be one of their busiest months for weddings, Lotus worked with us on an Arabian Nights themed high school prom in Virginia. Lotus created a Moroccan-inspired tent over the large dance floor and additional pipe and drape throughout the ballroom. The team showed up on time (early actually!) to set up and arrived promptly at the end of the night to clean up. All e-mail communication was prompt and courteous. What we received for the money paid was an exceptional value. We received numerous compliments from our student guests on how much they enjoyed the decorations. I look forward to working with Lotus again in the future. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/11/2015

TaWanda · Married on 04/04/2015

I used Lotus Production for my friend's daughter "Sweet Sixteen Party". While other vendors offered us much more expensive packages with services that didn't meet our needs Lotus Productions worked with us and within our budget to tailor our package with just what we wanted. Sean was so responsive and such a pleasure to work with. The team was very professional, accommodating and understood exactly what was needed to pull this off. I would highly recommend Lotus Productions for all your full service event planning needs and look forward to working with Sean and his team again!
    Thanks TaWanda

Sent on 04/10/2015

Setareh · Married on 12/13/2014

From the first phone call to the last moments of the wedding day Lotus Production was an amazing company to work with. Shamim and Jinna are an incredible team and work together to make sure that every last detail and concern is addressed in a timely and efficient manner. Shamim was so flexible and worked with our schedule and honored our many requests to meet in person, visit our venue, help us pick rentals, etc. What I love most about this company is that they are incredibly HONEST and transparent about the entire wedding process. Shamim understood our budget and was willing to work with us to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams.

Before the wedding friends were warning us that the day would be chaotic and feel like a blur. Shamim and Jinna made sure that our wedding did not feel like this! They were so calm, kept us on schedule and relaxed, and their professionalism in working with our other vendors was amazing. Our wedding day was perfect and it's mainly in thanks to Lotus Productions. One month after our wedding our guests are still complementing the food (for many it was their first time trying Persian food)!

We had a vintage travel theme and provided many of the props on our own however, it was Lotus' eye for beauty and aesthetic and knowing how to use all our decorations that truly made our vision come together.

Shamim, Jinna, and the rest of the Lotus team are incredibly talented at their craft in wedding planning and production, but they are also simply great human beings. The type of people you want around you and your guests on such and important day!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Miz · Married on 11/08/2014

I used Lotus Production for my Milestone Birthday Party and the service was absolutely exceptional. The decor and the lighting were beyond beautiful! The team came in and transformed the room into something out of a Movie Scene! I truly appreciate Lotus for bringing my vision to life. Big Sean and Jinna become family and I am forever greatful!

I forgot to add, that my friend used them for her wedding two months prior and I was amazed at the service and product so I decided to use them for my event!!!

So Glad I did!!!

Sent on 11/14/2014

sahar · Married on 10/05/2014

I cant express how thrilled i was with Sean and the entire Lotus team! They planned my engagement party in october and were nothing but amazing! They were so kind and attentive and understanding along the way. They made me feel like family and cared about my event as much as I did. I would recommend them to anyone and would work with them again in a heartbeat! Cant express enough how grateful i am to Lotus Productions for making my dream engagement party a reality!

Sent on 05/20/2015

samantha · Married on 08/30/2014

Lotus production is the best wedding event and planning in DC areas. When i was planning my wedding, i first decided to do it all myself, then i was exhausted and was looking for someone who can do it all. I found Lotus Production online, read all the reviews and I contacted Shawn who later introduced me to Jinna as my wedding planner. They both were awesome, and really did not have anything to do since they provide everything a bride can wish for. Jinna took care of all the details and i was stress free. I just had to show up at my wedding and had fun. It was a very beautiful wedding and could not have done it by myself.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Mariam · Married on 08/23/2014

Sean and Jinna at Lotus Productions were AMAZING!!!! They were a huge part of making our wedding perfect! We used them for catering, video, flowers, linens, bartenders, lighting and decorations. We served Persian food at the wedding and got SO many compliments on the food! The team was so helpful throughout the whole planning process and executing on the wedding day. They are honest and reasonably priced. I highly highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Sally · Married on 08/09/2014

Lotus Production did everything for our wedding and we had the most beautiful wedding ever. Shamim was great and worked with our budget, he took every task very personal and worked very hard to make our day a very special perfect day. Jinna was a great emotional support and very caring during the stressful time for me personally. Thank you guys for being wonderful. I couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Mohammad · Married on 07/26/2014

I have to say I'm sorry for not writing this sooner but Lotus Production was an absolute pleasure working with! They were the best vendor out of the many that I had. Very accommodating and made my dreams come true with the level of expertise they have in decorating. We used them for pipe an drapery at our ceremony and stage design, ceiling drapery and uplighting at our reception . Our ceremony and reception was at the Gaylord national harbor . Lotus production showed up on time and started to transform the rooms instantly. All I can tell you is that They won't let you down.
    I really have to say thank you and you all definitely will be the first people I call whenever I have another event. Jinna and Shawn personally handled every inquiry and although they probably have many events I truly felt like they cared about every little detail and I have to say I can definitely be hard to please! Thanks again for making my wedding wonderful!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Moe & Jenine · Married on 06/15/2014

We heard about Lotus Productions from a friend who referred us. We met with Shamim for a consultation and left feeling as if all our problems were addressed. We went in not knowing exactly what we wanted. He took the time to sit down with us for a couple of hours and walked us through countless details. He showed us examples of past weddings and gave us suggestions based on our preferences. After we committed to having Lotus Productions provide the centerpieces, stage, camera and video for both our henna and wedding, there were several meetings and phone calls to help finalize the details. We even had an engagement photo shoot included and Shamim took the trouble of organizing a day we could meet him at the cherry blossoms in DC. He took his time and took countless photos for us and showed us examples along the way to give us ideas of poses we could do. It was the best photo shoot we had ever had. We got to choose our top ones that they then made into a mini collage and set them up on the seat of every guests so they could take it home as a favor. What we appreciated the team doing the week of the wedding, is calling all of our vendors and verifying their times of arrival to ensure we would have no last minute surprises the day of the wedding. Our henna party was the day before the wedding. Shamim’s team did a great job on the videography and photography. On the day of the wedding they were on time at each of our houses filming us getting ready and all the vendors Jinna had called earlier in the week were on time just as she had confirmed. The hall was decorated to perfection and all we had to worry about was showing up and enjoying our big day. Shamim made sure he had just the right amount of photographers and videographers to adequately cover our large wedding of 450+ guests. All the details we had finalized with Shamim weeks before the wedding fell into place like clockwork. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to make our special day complete.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2014

Great to work with. Good response time and really went above and beyond for my clients' wedding. Will certainly use again!!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Mike · Married on 06/08/2014

We hired Lotus to set up piping and draping for our wedding ceremony and were certainly a small customer for them. You wouldn't know it with the excellent customer service they provided. Jinna was in constant contact, on top of everything and helped us make the right decisions. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2014

andre · Married on 05/24/2014

Shamim and his Lotus Production Team Have Accomplished an Exceptional, Over the Top Work for Charbel & Lela's Wedding at the Gaylord National Harbor Hotel Resort. It Was an Above & Beyond Wedding Dream...He & Lotus Production Created an Unforgettable Memories for Everyone to Talk about Especially for the Bride & Groom by Making their Imaginery Wedding Dream Come True. It Was Beyond Amazing & A Wonder Land Creation...and His Team was Present Everywhere to Capture Every Moment of this Unforgettable Day...From the Smallest Detail to the Big Moments, Lotus Production was there to Make Sure Everything Was Perfection! Thank You Shamim for an Over Exceptional Work! Lotus Production Does Make Dreams Come True!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Lela · Married on 05/24/2014

Do you dream to be Cinderella and Prince Charming on your wedding day? Do you wish to have a Fairytale wedding from smallest to largest details? Don’t look further, Lotus Production will surely impress you at making your wishes come true!! I hired Lotus Production for most of the services needed for my wedding, which took place at the Gaylord National Harbor. Since day one, Shamim was very well informed, perceptive & knowledgeable of every detail associated with my Big Day! He truly takes pride in everything that he does. I can’t find enough words to express the AMAZING job they produced at my wedding. The ceremony was absolutely GORGEOUS!! Every small detail was just PERFECT! Yet, the biggest surprise was the reception.. It was just beyond ASTONISHING!! I was truly DAZZLED the minute I walked into that ballroom. He truly transformed the place & made us feel like we’re somewhere out of this world!! The room I choose was a true challenge, Shamim & his staff spent over 16 straight hours working on creating a Wonder Land!! The drapery was just so ELEGANT & BEAUTIFUL, the lights & the centerpieces were just.. STUNNING!! The Linens, the chairs, the organization.. Everything was just IMPRESSIVE!! Lotus Production was present everywhere capturing every moment of my BIG DAY step by step, from the smallest detail to the BIG MOMENTS!! Charbel and I had the VIP treatment of celebrities.. Until today, my guests are still talking about the wedding & how being there made them feel like they were in Hollywood!! The photographers and videographers were everywhere trying to capture every moment for us to remember for a lifetime!! The team went above & beyond to making my vision a reality.. The outcome was even better than what we had wished for. Thank you LOTUS PRODUCTION & your staff for an OUTSTANDING MAGICAL DAY! Special thanks to SHAMIM for putting all your effort to making our day a TRUE FAIRYTALE that will be remembered and talked about for years to come!
    -Charbel &Lela

Sent on 06/06/2014

Bryan and Natasha · Married on 04/25/2014

Shawn was great to work with!!! He was very professional and extremely prompt on communicating with me and delivered an amazing product. He worked with me on price and made the space look amazing. He was so helpful and really tried and delivered on making our barn look awesome. We had so many compliments from guests. Lotus was the best decision I ever made during my wedding process. I turned to shawn for support during this crazy experience of getting married he help me out with everything, I had no clue how to start and what I needed and what I was missing he help me thru it all kept me calm. He really takes the time to listen to what each couple wants out of their wedding experience and helps to make that vision come true. and keeps you on track with list of wedding tasks you and your fiancé need to stay on top of. from our very first consultation; not only did he instantly put us at ease with his friendly, easygoing demeanor, he always listened to our ideas, requests and concerns without making us feel like we were asking for the moon, and he always assured us that we'd get it exactly right on the big day. Although I got to my wedding two hours later from the bad rain and traffic and a few other things he kept me calm and made it perfect. I was so after with the end results.

Sent on 05/22/2014