Lotus Creative Studios Reviews

Lotus Creative Studios 2
Lotus Creative Studios 3
Lotus Creative Studios 4

Morgan · Married on 03/12/2016

Candace and Joshua were amazing! They make you feel as if you have known them forever! They were very flexible and just went with the flow! They knew exactly where to be to get the best shots! They were efficient with photos and allowed us to get back to our guests quickly without compromising good shots! We received our wedding photos within a week after our wedding! The pictures are breath taking! I would recommend them to do any event!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Jarry · Married on 01/02/2016

Lotus Creative Studios is a great vendor to work with! They made everything enjoyable while maintaining professionalism and providing great photographs! I would recommend them to anyone. I will be using them for more events in the future.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 12/06/2015

We could not have found better photographers for our wedding. Seriously. Candace and Josh , our photographers with Lotus, were amazing. They were able to help us loosen up, have fun throughout the whole photography process (consultation, our engagement shoot, the wedding, etc.). The photographs are gorgeous and captured exactly how we felt that day. They met with us for a consultation, we decided on an engagement shoot and of course coverage for the wedding day itself. The turn around was super speedy and the photographs were fantastic. Flattering, capturing the spirit of our day, balanced, and reflective of how that day felt. I especially love the journalistic photos that were taken when we weren't looking, like when my husband had to hold my bouquet as I posed for photos with my bridesmaid or getting ready to put on my veil or detail shots of our flowers and decor... okay, too many to count. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting a professional photographer who can still enable you to enjoy the day and have all of the important moments captured.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/22/2015

Lotus Creative Studios are top notch in their field. They photographed our daughters wedding and were wonderful. They were punctual and courteous but they were so good at what they do we were all amazed. What a wonderful group.

Sent on 12/05/2015

I am absolutely in love with Lotus Creative! The photographers were amazing---very professional and friendly. They captured all of my special moments in the best way possible. The photos came back extremely fast and top quality---copyright free! The photos are mine forever and I am free to use them as I please! Moments were captured very creatively with perfect lighting, vibrant color, and unique poses. They were willing to shoot poses that I requested as well. I could not be happier with my decision to choose Lotus and I would recommend them to anyone, no matter the occasion. Their prices blew me away (extremely affordable and such great quality). They were easy to work with and arrived early to our venue. Need I say more? Set up a time to meet with them and you will see how wonderful they are!

Sent on 12/02/2015
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/24/2015

Candace and Joshua were perfect! Neither I nor my husband are especially big into picture-taking, but Candace and Joshua knew exactly how to get us to relax and laugh and be natural for our photography. They captured so many details and got great photographs of our families and friends having a great time at our wedding.

Candace is great at communicating promptly and I felt like they were both professional. My husband and I used them for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. We definitely plan on going back to them for other big milestones in our lives, too! You cannot go wrong with Lotus Creative Studios.

Thank you, Candace and Joshua, for all your help and guidance!

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2015

Our engagement photos turned out fabulous, I can't wait to see our wedding photos, I know you guys will do a great job.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Brittany · Married on 06/20/2015

Candace and Josh captured moments at my wedding in such a beautiful way! They immediately jumped right in and made me feel as if we were long time friends. I loved how candid and natural the pictures looked. They were efficient and fun during posed photos of the wedding party and family, and really took the stress out of the day. If you are looking for professional, high-quality photography captured with a smile, then you should contact Lotus Creative Studios.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Hiring Joshua and Candace for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! They are such great people to work with, the value is absolutely exceptional, and they are awesome at what they do. We moved in the middle of wedding planning from NC to Charleston, SC so they traveled to Raleigh, NC for our engagement photos and to Charleston for the wedding and they were still miles more affordable than anyone else that's on par with their quality here in Charleston. They are so easy to talk to and even got a few hard to get smiles out of our flower girl on the wedding day! Communication with Candace was so quick and easy through the whole process and their turn around time was incredible (it was days, not weeks before we got all of our photos back!!). We are so happy with our photos and they definitely checked all the boxes with us, we wanted beautiful photos, good people to work with that we could trust and all the copyrights to the images; they delivered all of what we wanted and more! I definitely wouldn't hesitate to hire Lotus all over again and I know our family and friends are just as impressed with them as my husband and I are!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Lotus was absolutely the best decision my husband and I could have made as far as wedding and engagement photography. They had excellent customer service, professionalism, and were extremely flexible in making our photography experience everything we wanted. Josh and Candace made our wedding day run smoothly, made us laugh, and made us feel at ease. They were so much fun to work with. We got our wedding photos back super fast and they were above and beyond what we dreamed of. Candace and Josh were able to capture the "real feel" of the entire day. They captured so many priceless moments and emotions that we will never forget. It was so fun to re-live our wedding night though their excellent photography. A lot of people can take photos, but it takes special people to interact with your family and friends and to know how to capture all the right moments.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Laura · Married on 04/04/2015

We just got our photos back from our wedding and we are so happy with the moments lotus creative captured! From the engagement photos to the wedding, lotus was always on top of the details! We loved working with Candace and Joshua and we can't wait to have them capture future special moments in our lives!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Anne · Married on 03/28/2015

I can't say enough good things about Candace and Joshua with Lotus Creative Studios! From my very first email and then our in-person meeting, I just knew that they would be great to work with. We are thrilled with our pictures - engagement, shower, and wedding! They are all a wonderful mix of capturing moments as they happen and a few more formal shots. I gave very little direction and they knew exactly what we wanted and just ran with it. They were very flexible, very accommodating, and just an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2014

Candace and Joshua were awesome to work with! Photography was one of the most important aspects of my budget because when it's all over, the photographs are what last (aside from your marriage of course ;) ). They live in NC, but drove to SC to meet with us prior to the wedding just for a consultative meeting and a chance to meet one another.

They did a beautiful job on my bridal portraits and were completely flexible with the photo shoot. Not only was I late, but I also brought my dog to take photos. They calmed me down as I rushed in, took their time with the session, and were extremely patient when it came to my dog and making sure we got good photos.

They also did photos for the rehearsal dinner, which was a costume party because it was Halloween night. They showed up in costume and added to the fun and festivity. They took photo requests from all of our guests and were completely flexible in making sure everyone got what they wanted.

They showed up first to the wedding and smoothed over some logistics of the location (less stress for me!). They helped the flow of events and pictures prior to the ceremony. They came up with solutions to a couple of weather issues, but also carried out our requests. They helped in making those last minute decisions that can really stress you out.

The quality of their work is fantastic! But more than their photos and expertise, they are this fun and energetic couple. They make you laugh, they lighten the mood, and they enhance the whole experience! I felt completely comfortable with them and really felt as though they were a part of everything. It was so fun and easy working with them!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Josh and Candace are amazing! From the very first meeting we knew they were the perfect choice for us! They were confident, organized and super personable! Picking a wedding photographer is such a big deal, but I immediately was not worried about how our big day would be captured! We just want to thank them for all their time and effort in making our wedding day so memorable! love u guys!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Charon · Married on 10/11/2014

Joshua and Candace were fun to work with and are truly talented photographers. They were so brilliant and creative at capturing the moments of my special day. I absolutely loved the finished photos. They were simply amazing and of high quality. We received many compliments on our photos. Lotus did a wonderful job of capturing all of the special moments. If you want great photos for a great value from a great team of professionals, then you should definitely use Lotus.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2014

Lotus Creative Studios was THE best decision we made for our daughter's recent wedding. They are not only skilled photographers, but true artists in the painterly manner with which they use light and surroundings in every composition. These professionals put everyone at ease, drawing out the most memorable emotions and creating a beautiful record that will become the most permanent testimonial of your special day. Lotus Studios will give you their full creative inspiration as well as guidance and thorough communication, from Engagement to your Wedding day send off! We were simply thrilled in every way and hope to use them for many years to come.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Katie · Married on 09/27/2014

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Candace and Joshua and the incredible photos they captured for both our engagement and wedding day. The moment we first met the Lotus Team, we knew we had selected the best photographers in Greenville. Their professionalism, creativity, and quality of services went above and beyond our expectations and we couldn't be happier we chose Lotus to capture the most important day of our lives. Throughout both the engagement session as well as our wedding, Candace and Joshua went out of their way to ensure everyone was comfortable and happy with their direction. They kept the entire group on task and had exceptionally creative pose ideas, yet remained open to any direction or opinions we had to offer to ensure we were completely happy with their work. We were thrilled when only a day or two after the wedding, they already had the first round of wedding photos edited and ready to view. We spend hours going through them and re-living our day and have since received countless compliments from friends and family on how terrific our pictures turned out - all thanks to Candace and Joshua! We HIGHLY recommend Lotus Creative if you want the important most moments of your life captured absolutely perfectly.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Moriah · Married on 09/13/2014

Going in, I was extremely nervous about wedding photographers. I'm very self-conscious about my weight, and our engagement pictures done by a friend did nothing to help with that. I knew I wanted to capture memories of the day, but I was terrified.

Enter Lotus. Their warmth, professionalism, and understanding absolutely blew me away. I felt like they grasped our style and our concerns easily, and their photo quality is absolutely out of this world.

Every photo that Candace and Josh took feels so full of love and joy. I was so nervous about feeling bad or fat in my photos, but I feel nothing but beautiful and happy.

I am so glad that my husband and I chose Lotus to do our photos for our wedding. Nobody else could have captured the day the way they did. None of the little mishaps show- just love, happiness, and the best day of my life.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Katie · Married on 08/16/2014

Candace and Sarah from Lotus Creative Studios did the photography for our wedding and they were amazing! Our pictures were absolutely perfect and captured every special moment of our wedding day. They were extremely easy and pleasant to work with. I worked with Candance throughout the planning process and she was great. She responded to my emails promptly and also made sure to ask me questions about what we were looking for in our pictures and what was important to us. I would highly recommend using them for any photography needs. I'm sure we will use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/28/2014

My husband and I love Candace and Josh! Candace was super responsive to every email I sent her. I had tons of questions, some that seemed really picky to me, and she was always understanding and fast to respond. All of our other vendors loved working with them at the wedding.
    They did our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding ceremony & reception photos. The value of everything we got is amazing and the quality of the photos is wonderful.
    Candace and Josh really go above and beyond for their clients, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone! We would still choose Lotus Creative Studios again if we had to do it over.

Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Hannah & Brandon · Married on 08/15/2014

Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Chelsea · Married on 07/17/2014

Let me just start by saying that a 5 out of 5 does NOT even BEGIN to describe how amazing these wonderful people are!!! I was beyond fortunate to have both Candace and Joshua take care of my wedding photography. This duo of awesomeness is and was beyond my expectations!! They were quick and observant, courteous and patient and they completely took care of me. I will always be calling them to capture all of my adventures through life!! Seriously, if you are looking for a photographer to blow you away, look no further.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Vinese · Married on 07/05/2014

What can I say other than WE LOVED our photographers.... They were affordable & did an amazing job. Our photographers were Candice & Josh & they captured some really great photos from our wedding day. They allowed us time to take pictures with multiple family members, our wedding party, one another, and they took some great in action shots. We would definitely recommend Lotus Creative Studios to anyone looking for professional photographers at an affordable price.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Megan · Married on 06/27/2014

The team at Lotus was absolutely amazing!! We booked with them a year before our wedding. During that year, they stayed in contact with us and as our wedding day approached they helped us work out a timeline. They listened to our desires and ideas about our pictures and were willing to add new shots in on a whim. Our pictures turned out beautifully even though it rained some during the shoot. We also received our pictures within 3 weeks of our wedding and we couldn't be happier with them!

Sent on 07/20/2014
  • Randall

Randall · Married on 06/20/2014

We loved these guys! They did amazing work, were exceedingly responsive, helpful, and kind, and all for an amazing value well below what others were charging and with more features (including complete copyright control AND two photographers at the wedding!) ! They were as professional as we wanted them to be - and frankly were enjoyable enough to have around we'd love to have them as friends! We love the pictures we received - the artistry and quality were top notch, and they managed to capture some fun moments, as well!

If you hire them, they will do a great job for a fantastic price - you certainly won't regret it!

Sent on 07/14/2014