7 Reviews for Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths

7 Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths Reviews

I wasn’t sure if a photo booth would be a hit at my wedding, but it was super busy the whole night! Many friends and family members were either dancing or grabbing a prop and photo bombing pictures. My mother-in-law even told me that the guests at the wedding next door came over and took some pictures. They were bored, and saw all the fun and laughter occurring next door so they came on over. Right from the get go, Lotsa Laffs was so friendly and easy to work with. Thank you for being a BIG part of my day.

Profile Picture Ella, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths is super easy and friendly to work with. They are really responsive to my questions and will even design a special border that fits the day. They were a massive hit at my wedding. Every time I looked, people were posing behind the camera. The line might have been long at times, but everyone was having fun grabbing props, talking, and encouraging while posing for a picture. I am so happy to have the guest book to remember these moments forever!

Profile Picture Lily, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a hit at my wedding. Lotsa Laffs had so many borders to choose from. I really loved the border and backdrop we used. Even my father’s great aunt and uncle let loose behind the camera, and they are very serious people. I am so glad we had Lotsa Laffs for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Isabella, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My guests just loved Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths at my wedding! They were so easy to work with, recommended some neat ideas for posing, and made sure everyone had fun that night. We would recommend Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths to everyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone loved the photo booth at my wedding. The first thing everyone said was, “You got a photo booth. Awesome!” I really enjoy looking at the photos and laughing at the hilarious poses and family fun everyone had.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths was a HUGE hit at our reception. From planning the border design to the actual picture taking, Nancy and her team were ever so helpful and fun. They had a great deal of hats, boas, glasses and hand held props to choose from. Even during the photos, people had fun quickly switching props for the next picture. The team did a tremendous job creating our memory book. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Violet, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My mother-in-law suggested a photo booth for my reception. I wasn’t sure if it would be a great idea, but it was awesome! My husband and I had such a great time posing with our friends that our parents had to grab us to take some pictures together in the end. When I look at my guest book, I realize how lucky I was to have Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths at my wedding reception. They are fabulous to work with and know how to get people laughing.

Profile Picture Sophia, 4/29/17, 1 Review