Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths Reviews

14 | State College, PA

14 Reviews for Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths

Tina Smith · Married on 08/18/2018

Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths was the BEST investment for my wedding!

Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths was the BEST investment for my wedding! My family and friends said they had such a terrific time taking pictures with the fun props and super helpful booth attendants. They were great with mixing my wedding colors with my border design. They are the best!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jill Davis · Married on 08/17/2018

Lotsa Laffs was wonderful!!!

I browsed through Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths borders and found a stunning design for my wedding. Lotsa Laffs also incorporated my wedding font and color scheme into the design and background. It was awesome! One of my recently married friends said they wish they had my design for their wedding pictures.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Alice Wobnop · Married on 07/29/2018

Lotsa Laffs made a great day for us!

Thanks Lotsa Laffs for the all the fun my family and friends shared with us on our wedding day. The photos in my memory book are great keepsakes along with the notes. Everyone is still talking about the great moments at the photo booth. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Anita Bigslee · Married on 07/07/2018

Lotsa Laffs was the best!

My mother-in-law talked us into having a photo booth at our wedding. Lotsa Laffs was the best! Everyone had an awesome time with the fun props and posing for a picture. Thanks for the awesome memory book Lotsa Laffs! It really reminds us of all the wonderful people that celebrated with us that night.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Brenda Rose · Married on 06/29/2018

They really made our wedding day spectacular!

We had seen photo booth companies at various wedding shows, but my fiance and I were not really satisfied with what was being offered. One of our friends mentioned Lotsa Laffs, and we decided to give them a try. I’m glad we did! They really made our wedding day spectacular!

Susan Liu · Married on 06/08/2018

The photo booth was a memorable part of our wedding!

Friends suggested a photo booth for our wedding. They said it was a must! We began looking for local companies to be part of our wedding day. My fiance and I began looking at photo booth blogs and happened to like the fun at Lotsa Laffs.

Lotsa Laffs gave us all kinds of options to make our photo booth border match our day. Everyone had a wonderful time selecting stuff to wear behind the camera and posing for a picture. The photo booth was a memorable part of our wedding!

Eve Jones · Married on 04/13/2018

You made my wedding awesome!

When we were planning our wedding, my mother mentioned having a photo booth. I didn’t think it would be fun, but Lotsa Laffs changed my mind.

I couldn’t believe the wide selection of photo booth borders to choose from. The strip matched the theme of my wedding. Once my family heard the photo booth was open, people quickly got up and were grabbing props to pose for a picture. Everyone had a great time. Thanks so much for making my wedding day awesome!!!

Ella · Married on 12/09/2017

I wasn’t sure if a photo booth would be a hit at my wedding, but it was super busy the whole night! Many friends and family members were either dancing or grabbing a prop and photo bombing pictures. My mother-in-law even told me that the guests at the wedding next door came over and took some pictures. They were bored, and saw all the fun and laughter occurring next door so they came on over. Right from the get go, Lotsa Laffs was so friendly and easy to work with. Thank you for being a BIG part of my day.

Lily · Married on 09/16/2017

Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths is super easy and friendly to work with. They are really responsive to my questions and will even design a special border that fits the day. They were a massive hit at my wedding. Every time I looked, people were posing behind the camera. The line might have been long at times, but everyone was having fun grabbing props, talking, and encouraging while posing for a picture. I am so happy to have the guest book to remember these moments forever!

• I

Isabella · Married on 08/12/2017

The photo booth was a hit at my wedding. Lotsa Laffs had so many borders to choose from. I really loved the border and backdrop we used. Even my father’s great aunt and uncle let loose behind the camera, and they are very serious people. I am so glad we had Lotsa Laffs for my wedding day!

Victoria · Married on 07/15/2017

My guests just loved Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths at my wedding! They were so easy to work with, recommended some neat ideas for posing, and made sure everyone had fun that night. We would recommend Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths to everyone planning a wedding!

Charlotte · Married on 07/08/2017

Everyone loved the photo booth at my wedding. The first thing everyone said was, “You got a photo booth. Awesome!” I really enjoy looking at the photos and laughing at the hilarious poses and family fun everyone had.

Violet · Married on 06/09/2017

Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths was a HUGE hit at our reception. From planning the border design to the actual picture taking, Nancy and her team were ever so helpful and fun. They had a great deal of hats, boas, glasses and hand held props to choose from. Even during the photos, people had fun quickly switching props for the next picture. The team did a tremendous job creating our memory book. THANK YOU!

Sophia · Married on 04/29/2017

My mother-in-law suggested a photo booth for my reception. I wasn’t sure if it would be a great idea, but it was awesome! My husband and I had such a great time posing with our friends that our parents had to grab us to take some pictures together in the end. When I look at my guest book, I realize how lucky I was to have Lotsa Laffs Photo Booths at my wedding reception. They are fabulous to work with and know how to get people laughing.