Lost in the Carolinas Photography Reviews

Lost in the Carolinas Photography 7
  • Cassy

Cassy Cook · Married on 05/18/2019

Captures your memories beautifully

Ralph was absolutely amazing!!!! He made sure he knew exactly what we wanted in our pictures and checked each one off of his list. He made us feel comfortable and at ease with him. He has great ideas for places to go. I will continue to hire him for our family pictures. His pricing plus what all you get is well worth every penny.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2019

I am so thankful for Ralph! He worked with me on a budget, he was quick to respond, and was super personable. I am so thankful for everything he did on such short notice. We have beautiful pictures of our wedding and had so much fun taking pictures.

Sent on 04/21/2018
  • Kyle

Kyle · Married on 04/20/2019

Ralph did an amazing job

Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous, he captured moments I didn’t even notice but I loved. He’s very fun and easy to work with, professional but also personable which I loved. He has a real talent and passion for his work and it comes through beautifully in the pictures.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Lost in the Carolinas Photography 19
    Lost in the Carolinas Photography 20
    Lost in the Carolinas Photography 21

Patrick · Married on 11/10/2018

Ralph did a wonderful job for our wedding at the Old Cigar Warehouse!

Ralph was so easy to work with and helped alleviate our awkwardness so that we had the best pictures at our wedding! He made the atmosphere calm and we had fun working with him!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional, Affordable, Fun

Ralph was my saving grace. I couldn't bring myself to spending over $2000 for 300 pictures with another photographer I had booked. Five weeks before the wedding, Ralph said he was available and his work is amazing. He was so professional and fun. I loved his outgoing personality as it fit with ours! Nine days after our wedding we have over 500 pictures to enjoy and a great price. I will recommend Ralph to anyone looking for wedding photos and family photos!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Dory · Married on 09/29/2018

Ralph did a phenomenal job getting all the shots plus ones I didn’t even think of during our wedding!! The pictures were beautiful! He is extremely fast in his responses and very fun to work with! My husband and I are very pleased with the results. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Ralph was fantastic! He was easy to work with, affordable and made our day so much fun! We had a blast taking pictures! Definitely will be calling him for future pictures! Quick to respond!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Richard · Married on 05/19/2018

Ralph was a pleasure to work with! Very laid back and cool. He makes you feel confortable even if you're not used to having your picture taken very often. Ralph was very flexible with times and was very punctual as well. We got our photos back about a week ago and they are all stunning! We're in love with them and you can't beat the price for the quality of work! Definitely use Ralph for your wedding photos!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Lost in the Carolinas Photography 22
    Lost in the Carolinas Photography 23

Sharonda · Married on 04/28/2018

He really made this an unforgettable experience. He made sure everyone was in place for pictures and took lots of them. We had a awesome time! We received our photos in less than a week. Ralph is just great, it was a pleasure working with him.

Sent on 05/10/2018

LaRhonda · Married on 04/14/2018

I would totally recommend Lost in the Carolinas Photography. We did save the date photos on Saturday and he sent the completed photos on Sunday. Ralph is very great to work with and looking forward to him capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 12/02/2017

shuneese · Married on 03/24/2018

Every moment was captured for my ceremony/reception. Mr. Ralph is a professional at what he does. Great quality photos at a great price.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Christine · Married on 02/17/2018

Ralph was great! He listened well to everything we asked and was very responsive and attentive! Thanks again!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Rebekah · Married on 11/04/2017

Lost in the Carolinas were very personal and friendly! The pictures have great quality and the photographers were good about staying in the background and allowing everyone to still have a good time. The pictures were enjoyable to be apart of and I will definitely use their services in the future!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Cassandra · Married on 09/15/2017

Ralph was such a great photographer and took the most beautiful pictures of our big day! He had a great sense of humor and everyone at the wedding loved him! He gave us about 400 stunning and edited photos... He took pictures of our guests, the decorations and many things that we never even though of asking for ourselves. We will absolutely keep him in mind next time we have a big event and are needing a photographer. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Monica · Married on 07/01/2017

The attention to detail is amazing. He is able to capture moments when you aren't looking and expresses the emotion of the moment. Excellent pictures! Very happy with the outcome and would recommend Lost in the Carolinas to anyone.

Sent on 08/03/2017

kim · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing pictures! Amazing service! Very unique shots! I have received so many compliments on my wedding pictures!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Keisha · Married on 05/26/2017

Very professional. Pictures were amazing and delivered sooner than anticipated. Will DEFENITLEY use them again!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Angie · Married on 09/11/2016

Beautiful photos, super easy to work with, couldn't ask for more, looking forward to family photos in the future!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Dan · Married on 09/04/2016

The photographs you took of my family were great. Excellent job.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Anne · Married on 07/16/2016

They were great. My daughter contacted them last minute and since they were available that day, they agreed to do it with less than a week's notice. They took numerous pictures, all the standard ones necessary, and lots of extras. They were great at being unobtrusive as they took pictures. I loved the editing done on some of the pictures, and they were very responsive after the shoot when my daughter asked for a few changes to some pictures. It was a husband and wife team. If I ever need a photographer again, I would definitely use them.

Sent on 09/13/2016