16 Reviews for Lost in the Carolinas Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)

I am so thankful for Ralph! He worked with me on a budget, he was quick to respond, and was super personable. I am so thankful for everything he did on such short notice. We have beautiful pictures of our wedding and had so much fun taking pictures.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/20/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ralph was fantastic! He was easy to work with, affordable and made our day so much fun! We had a blast taking pictures! Definitely will be calling him for future pictures! Quick to respond!

Profile Picture Katie , 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

Ralph was a pleasure to work with! Very laid back and cool. He makes you feel confortable even if you're not used to having your picture taken very often. Ralph was very flexible with times and was very punctual as well. We got our photos back about a week ago and they are all stunning! We're in love with them and you can't beat the price for the quality of work! Definitely use Ralph for your wedding photos!

Profile Picture Richard, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

He really made this an unforgettable experience. He made sure everyone was in place for pictures and took lots of them. We had a awesome time! We received our photos in less than a week. Ralph is just great, it was a pleasure working with him.

Profile Picture Sharonda, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would totally recommend Lost in the Carolinas Photography. We did save the date photos on Saturday and he sent the completed photos on Sunday. Ralph is very great to work with and looking forward to him capturing our wedding day!

Profile Picture LaRhonda, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Every moment was captured for my ceremony/reception. Mr. Ralph is a professional at what he does. Great quality photos at a great price.

Profile Picture shuneese, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ralph was great! He listened well to everything we asked and was very responsive and attentive! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Christine, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lost in the Carolinas were very personal and friendly! The pictures have great quality and the photographers were good about staying in the background and allowing everyone to still have a good time. The pictures were enjoyable to be apart of and I will definitely use their services in the future!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Ralph was such a great photographer and took the most beautiful pictures of our big day! He had a great sense of humor and everyone at the wedding loved him! He gave us about 400 stunning and edited photos... He took pictures of our guests, the decorations and many things that we never even though of asking for ourselves. We will absolutely keep him in mind next time we have a big event and are needing a photographer. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The attention to detail is amazing. He is able to capture moments when you aren't looking and expresses the emotion of the moment. Excellent pictures! Very happy with the outcome and would recommend Lost in the Carolinas to anyone.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing pictures! Amazing service! Very unique shots! I have received so many compliments on my wedding pictures!

Profile Picture kim, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional. Pictures were amazing and delivered sooner than anticipated. Will DEFENITLEY use them again!

Profile Picture Keisha, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful photos, super easy to work with, couldn't ask for more, looking forward to family photos in the future!

Profile Picture Angie, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographs you took of my family were great. Excellent job.

Profile Picture User7271588, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were great. My daughter contacted them last minute and since they were available that day, they agreed to do it with less than a week's notice. They took numerous pictures, all the standard ones necessary, and lots of extras. They were great at being unobtrusive as they took pictures. I loved the editing done on some of the pictures, and they were very responsive after the shoot when my daughter asked for a few changes to some pictures. It was a husband and wife team. If I ever need a photographer again, I would definitely use them.

Profile Picture User7196849, 2+ years ago, 1 Review