Lorusso Lodge at Flax Pond Reviews

Lorusso Lodge at Flax Pond 2
Lorusso Lodge at Flax Pond 3
  • Roseann

Roseann · Married on 05/26/2019

Best wedding venue for your money

I had my wedding here in may it was absolutely perfect and beautiful. Susan it's amazing, she responds to quickly with answers to all my questions. She met at the lodge multiple times to help me figure out layout and decorations. She allowed me to get in the day before my wedding so I could decorate and drop off supplies for the bar. The price for this venue can't be beat! We had our ceremony down by the water.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Lorusso Lodge at Flax Pond 4
    Lorusso Lodge at Flax Pond 5
    Lorusso Lodge at Flax Pond 6

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

The absolute BEST wedding venue

We had our wedding here on October 20th, and I honestly can't rave enough about Kate, Susan and Steve. We had 90 guests, our ceremony was outside down by the pond, with the reception in the lodge, and it was absolute perfection. We ended up being able to transfer our morning set up hours to the day before, which was BEYOND IDEAL, and was Steve's idea. But even if we hadn't had that time, Steve and Susan were so helpful day of, and Kate had answered so many of my questions beforehand, we absolutely felt prepared and taken care of. I would recommend 10/10 for a ceremony and reception venue all in one. The perfect location, the PERFECT staff. Can't rave enough about this team!!! Practical things: Tons of parking, quiet and private location, beautiful scenery, tables & chairs at venue, flexible layout in terms of what you put where, and A JUNGLE GYM ATTACHED FOR KIDDOS. Have you booked this place yet? Because you absolutely should!!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

When researching “Welcome Party” venues mid-Cape, we struggled to find a place that would fit 100+ people, allowed unaffiliated catering, provided parking and bathrooms, was clean and nice, and reasonably priced. Until we found Lorusso Lodge!!! The building itself is simple and perfect for a casual affair. The grounds are gorgeous, well maintained, and right on a lake with a nice view. We took advantage of the nice weather and sat outside, as well as the large lawn for yard games, but felt comfortable with the indoor space as a great rain back up plan. On the day of the event, Kate, the venue coordinator, was helping with everything!!! Setting up music, standing on a ladder to hang our décor, and problem solving when our centerpieces kept blowing away in the wind. She was like a “day-of” coordinator that came with the venue. Kate’s counterpart, I wish I could remember his name, was fantastic as well. By the end of the night they felt like a part of our family! Thank you, Lorusso Lodge, for welcoming our wedding guests to Cape Cod in style to kick off our wedding weekend!

Sent on 07/06/2018