Lorie A Weekley - Professional Makeup Artist Reviews

1 User photo

• Kelly
    Kelly W. Married on 11/20/2021

Destination Bride -

We live in Tampa and decided to get married in Gulf Breeze. Having been in the wedding industry for years not being able to use all of my favorite vendors gave me SOOOO much anxiety. I was also in a bit of a panic because I was booking makeup later than I'd wanted.

Lorie was so responsive and comforting. She sent me plenty of pictures above and beyond her social media. Because we are 7 hours away there wasn't really a way to do a trial until we got there. She was super flexible and did my trial Friday night (the night before the wedding) so that I was ready to go for our rehearsal. She made sure that she didn't do exactly what we were planning for the big day though. Her Studio is super cute and clean and I left on Friday evening feeling at ease and so comfortable for the next day.

Saturday she showed up to the hotel on time and ready to go. She stuck to the timeline, listened to what everyone wanted and complied beautifully. I got so many compliments both Friday and Saturday. Lorie is so sweet and an absolute MASTER with false lashes!! They were comfortable and not overdone, beautiful and long, but still natural.

I would highly recommend Lorie for your big day or any special event!
  • User3304558 2+ years ago
    I am so happy Lorie Weekly did my makeup for my wedding!! I had a trail at a different location and felt so overdone and not like myself at all. I told Lorie I wanted a natural look and I couldn't be happier. I've never felt more beautiful and I know my mom and bridesmaids felt the same. We even came in for a spray tan a couple days before the wedding (last minute and decision) and she was so accommodating! The tans looked wonderful and the organic product she uses is outstanding. I could not recommend Lorie more highly, she is the best!!!
    Heather Married on 03/30/2017
    Lorie is absolutely amazing, I loved working with her. I could not have asked for a more beautiful look for my wedding day. I was so happy to see my makeup held up so well throughout our wedding ceremony and reception, which were held entirely outdoors in the pouring rain. I would definitely recommend using her and will be returning to her in the future for special occasions!

Lorie A Weekley - Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Heather for your kind words. I absolutely loved working with you also! You were stunning and I can't wait to see the pics.
    Crystal Married on 01/26/2013
    Lorie was very professional and easy to work with! She is flexible about setting up trial appointments and she was even flexible the day of my wedding. She made sure I was comfortable and I had the look I wanted for my big day. Lorie is very knowledgeable and I enjoyed being her masterpiece for the day :)
    Shauna Married on 10/06/2012
    Mrs. Lorie Weekley does a FANTASTIC job doing makeup for important events. She did my makeup for my wedding just recently and made me look beautiful yet still me! She makes sure the customer is happy and feels good about their look. I would recommend her to anyone searching for the perfect look to an event!
    Shauna Mothershed
  • User981458 2+ years ago
    Lorie provided not only exceptional beauty services (make up) but went above and beyond to meet our changing schedules. She was extremely professional and so sweet to work with. I would highly recommend her services to others!
    Haleigh Married on 09/29/2012
    Lorie did my makeup for my beach wedding and was fabulous! Not only was she a joy to be around and very flexible to work with, but she listened to exactly what I wanted and my makeup was done beautifully! I was so lucky to find Lorie to do my makeup :)
  • Mrs.Thornton
    December Married on 09/15/2012
    Mrs. Lori made my day perfect with her level of professionalism and patients with a pregnant bride . She is one for perfection and listens to what you want as a bride for your look on your special day!! She comes HIGHLY recommended from the Thornton Family.!!! Thank you once again.
    D. Married on 05/26/2012
    Lorie did a beautiful job on our makeup for the wedding. She knew exactly what colors to use that would look great on each of us. She even had wonderful suggestions for the look that my daughter, the bride, wanted which truly made her gorgeous. The makeup lasted through the wedding and reception. There were no touch ups needed. I would recommend Lorie to anyone who wants professional makeup done for any occasion and at the right price.