55 Reviews for Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records

Harp (2)
Instrumental-Solo (1)
Guitar (1)
Flute (1)

Lori was recommended to me by my amazing wedding planner Charley King as I was looking for a harpist for my wedding and was having trouble. Before we met, Lori and I communicated via e-mail regarding song choice. She gave me a long list of songs and I chose some from the list but also picked my own which she was happy to play as well. On the day of my wedding Lori came early to set up and was so pleasant to work with. Even though I wasn't at the cocktail hour I was able to hear her harp playing afterwards as my videographer recorded it for me per request and it was so magical and unlike anything I've ever heard before! I would recommend going with Lori if you are looking for a harpist!

Profile Picture ilona, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp

We "gifted" Lori and Bart to our son and his now wife, once we heard them play at Walnut Grove. They were beyond wonderful. On top of being really fun and easy to work with, the music was the best. It made the wedding seem almost surreal as we sat around the walnut trees listening to harp music. We just loved them and their music. They were able to play all the songs that the newlyweds wanted. It was true perfection. I wish we had another function coming up just so we could use them. An absolute delight to deal with on all counts! Thanks, Lori and Bart, for making it such a beautifully memorable event.

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Flute, Guitar, Harp

I used Lori Andrews for a wedding at the Monarch Resort. She was amazing. She has a huge list of songs & musical styles she can play. She played the Prelude & Ceremony with guitar & violin, then played the dinner hour with an electric bass. She went from classical to jazz (which on harp is pretty cool) without flinching. She offered wonderful suggestions that enhanced the ceremony as well as helping the bride pick the songs. Thanks again Lori! Your were great!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Susan, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

I had the pleasure of working with both Lori Andrews and Bart for our wedding this past August at Eden Gardens Moorpark. They were a hit. We hired them to play a combo on the harp and guitar. The music was beyond anything I could ask for. All our guest loved them. If I ever have another big event, I would definitely hire them within a heartbeat.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Pamela, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori is not your typical Harpist, let me say that first off. Lori is one of the best harpist of our time. She was professional, on time, played every song selection in the order I requested, took instruction and direction very well. My guest loved her, and spoke highly of her the day after the wedding. I'm very pleased with her service. If you are looking for a harpist for your special day, I highly recommend booking her, she is friendly, versatile and open to all request. i know there's alot of harpist to choose from, but there is only one Lori. She played the harpist at my ceremony as if we rehearsed many times. She just flowed with my special day and made it that much more special.
She could play almost any song you ask. She played Lana del rey, some John legend, and canon D. I mean she could play almost anything and it sounds great!! She is great! I wish i could use her again, Love Her!

Profile Picture Mrs, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My son and daughter-in-law's wedding was in August. Lori played the music for the processional and recessional. It was more lovely than I can describe. Her music was just heavenly and added such an elegant touch to the entire atmosphere. I know that she worked with my daughter-in-law, who is a professional classical musician, on planning the music and they were more than pleased. In addition to the performance, Lori is just the nicest person ever! I completely recommend her. You not only won't be sorry, you'll be thrilled!
Pamela Hofman

Profile Picture Pamela, 8/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori is a consummate professional. Attentive, caring,, ethical, and an extraordinary harpist. Her soaring arpeggio flourishes brought a tear to everyone's eyes. All requests were accommodated and encouraged. My daughter, the bride, had a special request. Lori countered with not one, but two alternative musical arrangements for my daughter to choose.

I am a successful financial professional and, years ago, former professional musician. Lori is an incredible value for what you get....which is perfection!

Profile Picture Gordon, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

If you're considering a harpist for your wedding, this is the one you want to hire. Lori's beautiful music was one of my favorite things about my wedding! Lori and I emailed back and forth prior to my wedding and she was very easy to establish a rapport with. Lori offered to help me select music in the weeks leading up to the wedding but I was a bit frenzied at that point and I felt completely comfortable leaving the selection up to her. She did an amazing job. Many guests have commented to me about how much they enjoyed the music. The great variety in the genre of music that Lori is capable of providing is unbelievable. She can rock out on that harp! It's like getting many musicians for the price of one.

Profile Picture Joan, 6/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori and her husband Bart were absolutely wonderful for our ceremony! Lori plays the harp and her husband Bart plays the guitar combined with the Organist from our chapel it was the perfect combination of music for our ceremony! They were able to play all the classic "wedding songs" very easily. But, the real surprise came when we requested more contemporary music. We asked that they play #34 by Dave Mathews Band as our wedding party walked down the aisle and they were even able to play Beautiful Day by U2 as the recessional music. They also weren't deterred when my mom's music loving boyfriend decided to join in the ceremony music with his own harmonica, Bart even said that it made his day! Overall Lori and Bart were super friendly, fun and easy to work with. Very reasonable prices combined with there amazing personality made us happy we went with them to provide the soundtrack to our ceremony.

Profile Picture Starr, 5/17/14, 17 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori and Bart have been a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job for my client's wedding. You can truly see the passion they have for their music and how much fun it is for them to play for others. The ceremony music was wonderful and they were able to work seamlessly with the officiant for cues. During the reception, they added the perfect sounds to the party. Extremely professional, musical pros, they never disappoint and I'd highly recommend them for others.

Profile Picture User3881729, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I had a small family wedding of about 50 people and I must say... hiring Lori and Bart to play at our wedding was one of the BEST decisions I made for our ceremony and cocktail hour.

If I could Lori and Bart 100 stars I would. They made our night SOOOOO magical. Right from the beginning (even before the big day), through the numerous emails that we sent back and forth, Lori was so responsive, bubbly and soooo positive that I just felt SO comfortable with her! Just from her personality alone, I was excited to have her at our wedding.

And on top of that, they are just so amazingly talented. All our guests were in awe at how AWESOME they were. Our guests were telling me that they never knew that the harp could sound like that! And on top of that... they also loved the fact that Lori and Bart are also a married couple... so romantic :)

Basically... it wouldn't have been the same without them :) If you're looking for ceremony musicians... LOOK NO FURTHER... YOU JUST FOUND THEM!!!! Trust me... you will NOTTTT regret it at all.

LOVE YOU LORI AND BART!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Profile Picture stephanie, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I liked Lori from our first emails. She was bubbly, funny and most importantly, responsive. She was open to anything and helpful at guiding me in a better direction when some of my suggestions were a little too far out. On the big day, Lori and Bart arrived super early to get set up. They sounded fantastic! The most challenging piece for us was the recessional - it was the last bit to get finalized and it required several conversations. We ultimately chose the Overture from the movie "The Cowboys." Lori was very concerned about getting it right as it has probably never been played by harp and guitar alone. It was not just right, it was perfect - one of the greatest moments in the ceremony. Thank you Bart & Lori for being the finest accompaniment to our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Profile Picture Meridee, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori and Bart were absolutely amazing to work with in every way! Lori and Bart are kind, patient, respectful, beautiful, and FUN individuals! They sent us song suggestions, Skyped with us for a preview of songs that we chose to make it easier for us to narrow down the ceremony songs, and even learned a song that my Husband loves! Not only through the process of planning our wedding were they responsive and quick communicators, but during our wedding as well. They are extremely flexible and purely happy to be there for you on your special day! We are so thrilled with our decision of having Lori and Bart perform at our wedding and even received an amazing CD from them at the end of the night!

Profile Picture Harmoni, 9/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori and Bart were AMAZING! We had Lori and Bart play a little bit of everything for our wedding...contemporary for the prelude, traditional for the ceremony itself and fun Latin jams for cocktail hour. The guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed the music. Lori and I spoke and emailed several times before the big day. I didn't have a specific vision for the music, so I talked to Lori about the event in general and she helped me come up with a fabulous playlist. Lori and Bart are very responsive and professional, but above that, they are a delight to be around. We love them and are so happy that they were a part of our big day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

These stars could never explain how the harp set the tone for my ceremony. Lori and Bart are absolutely amazing at their craft. My wedding and cocktail hour was sexy and romantic and it faw exceeded my expectation and I know that i have Lori and Bart to thank:)
Not only are they amazing musicians but they are awesome people

Angel S

Profile Picture Angel, 7/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

"Beautiful" "That music was magical." These were just some of the comments our guests and my client made about Lori Andrew. Having a live harpist definitely added that extra touch that made the day even more memorable.

As a wedding planner, I'd definitely recommend her service to all my clients! Thank you Lori & Bart for making my client's dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I am a musician myself and often very unimpressed with other performers, but when I heard this harp and bass duo I was delighted and wanted them to perform at my wedding. I thought that harp matched the perfectly with the whimsical theme of the wedding. I just wish my wedding planner seated them closer to the guests during the cocktail hour so everyone could have enjoyed the live music and see them close up.

Profile Picture User3633265, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori and Bart did the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were phenomenal! Weeks later, our guests are still talking about how talented they are. I had a view wedding guests that are musicians and Jazz fans and they all excitedly told me this was the best harpist and Jazz duo they have ever heard.

They are also genuinely nice people who showed that they really cared about my event. When I met them at a show and was considering hiring them, they spent a long time with me playing different songs and options so I could decide what I wanted. Lori also emailed me several times leading up to the wedding to check in and review song options. In the end, I let them pick most the songs and all of them were amazing! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Devon, 5/11/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori and Bart were great to work with and fantastic musicians with a huge repertoire of music. Many of our guests are in the music business and it was a treat for them to relax and enjoy. They set up early and played while our guests arrived and continued after the ceremony while we were outdoors having champagne. They then relocated indoors and serenaded us while we had dinner.

Profile Picture nancy, 3/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori and Bart..what can we say? They are AMAZING!!!! My husband and I booked them for our wedding this month. We had been in communication with Lori and Bart for about the last 5-6 months and knew live music would be perfect for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were so accomodating and even had a jam session with us on the phone before our wedding to review the music we had selected. The day of the wedding, they arrived promptly and even started playing a little early. Although the day breezed by, my husband and I ( I can't get enough of that word;) knew we made the right decision when so many of our friends posted video footage of them on FB LOL. Our guests were shocked that a Harp could jam like that! Defintely a hit! If you want something elegant with a twist of funk, Lori and Bart are the way to go. To see that kind of magic on instruments and get such sweet, professional musicians is awesome. Thank you again!!!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/9/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori and her husband were great to work with. They sent us a list of songs beforehand and suggestions of songs for each ceremony activity. They played beautiful music, our guest throughly enjoy them. They were very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend using them. My ceremony was outside and they were able to accommodate and even outdoor their sound was incredible.

Profile Picture Denise, 3/2/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori and Bart are not only exceptionally talented musicians, but are also incredible people to work with. They are extremely professional and are also amazingly positive and flexible with specific song requests. I would absolutely recommend Lori's services to all brides!

Profile Picture Dana, 8/5/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori played harp at our wedding. She is very talented and the music was phenomenal! She was so flexible and easy to work with. We changed our music for the ceremony 2 days before the wedding and she responded to our request promptly and enthusiastically. She can play anything and make any song sound great on the harp. We couldn't have been happier :) Our wedding would not have been the same with out her and her husband!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was so beautiful and really enhanced the whole ceremony and cocktail reception. Your music and playing added a classy touch. Both Roy and I enjoyed working with you from beginning to end. Your guidance was so helpful in selecting our music. I would not have changed anything. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Evie, 1/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lori and Bart were absolutely wonderful to work with. Our phone interview with Lori went perfectly and included her playing some on her harp to give us a good idea of some of her thoughts for the ceremony. The web site was also well done with the inclusion of nice pieces with different instrument combinations. We chose harp and guitar which blended well together for our taste. The switch to more contemporary pieces for the cocktail hour immediately after the ceremony was also lovely. They are a truly versatile musical pair.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/19/11, 6 Reviews