16 Reviews for Loreto Caceres Photography

Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
16 Loreto Caceres Photography Reviews

Nothing less than AMAZING!!! Literally, the best photographer to capture your special moment. From the moment I met Loreto I knew that I had made the right decision with our wedding photographer. She kept in touch with me for the weeks leading up to the wedding and not just by email but text and calls as well. We also shot our pre-wedding pictures with her and she was just a dream to work with. My husband is not keen on having his pictures taken and he opened up so much to her because she is just that down to earth and special. She takes her time and delivers amazing shots, most importantly it is as personal as it can get with her. I know first hand how important it is to have one of your vendors actually care about you and your partner, always checking up to make sure everything is going as planned. The day of our wedding was hectic and Loreto brought peace to the whirlwind of things, she was calm collective and reassuring. If I can do it over again she would still be the Photographer that I choose. Let's get to the QUALITY of her work, it's SEAMLESS. She takes her time and delivers such beautiful photos that tell stories not just a moment it's so much more. You're a lucky bride if you get to book this little lady on your wedding day. Trust me when I say you will want her to capture other moments of your life besides your wedding, that's how good she is!!!!!! If you are getting married work with a Photographer like Loreto who takes her time to deliver not only photographs but an actual EXPERIENCE. I went through the wedding already and I know big companies are not what they seem, they lack personality and personal communication. Working with Loreto gives you her in totality. All of her time, effort, emotion, genuine friendliness, communication everything you can't dream of because she surpasses your expectations. You need this girl to capture your day!!!

Profile Picture paloma, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loreto is amazing! My husband and I started researching photographers in September 2016, and she just shot our wedding in September 2017. While our wedding was low-key and small the photography was important to us, as these photos be a part of our story, forever. Immediately upon finding Loreto’s website, I knew she was who we wanted to go with.She emailed us back and set up a meeting promptly. Loreto was super friendly and we clicked right away. Meeting with her for the first time was like meeting a friend. She was very organized in staying in touch (We booked her a year in advance!) and keeping us on track. She helped a lot with hashing out the schedule and talking about our vision. A bit of a diversion, but I know I can’t be the only person who is like this.. I am terrified of photos and extremely self conscious. Leading up to my wedding I had a lot to do regarding getting comfortable. Loreto brought out the more relaxed side of us. I loved the way she shot us, and she got so many, that I found so many that I loved. She was never judgmental or pushy, and just so easy to work with. I can’t thank her enough for helping me overcome my phobia of having my photo taken and getting such great shots. Back on track, the day of the wedding, she arrived on time at our hotel and ready to go. She went through all of the couples shots we discussed, and had even scoped out some cool spots of her own. When we arrived at the venue, she quickly ran through the family shots and was very patient with everybody. To be perfectly honest, once the ceremony began, I didn’t notice her the rest of the night, except maybe a couple of times! She also made sure to shoot a few of the shots we discussed outside the venue at night. We just got our images delivered over the weekend. Her delivery system and portal is really easy to use/share, and we could not be happier with her style and the images she produced

Photos
Profile Picture sam, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loreto is the most incredible wedding photographer, we cannot recommend her more highly! She was such a joy to work with throughout the process- and really felt more like a great friend than a hired photographer. Having a talented photographer was very important to us and what drew us to her work above others was her ability to capture candid emotions throughout the day. She has an incredible eye for editorial photographs that record the moment and tell a story without feeling overly staged or unnatural. Loreto did an engagement shoot with us prior to the wedding. It was great practice and she made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We were so happy with those photographs and couldn't wait to see what she would do on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding she was very organized, having us think through all of the shots we wanted on the day. On the wedding day she and her second shooter were amazing. They were not at all obtrusive and when it came to the few formal portraits they kept things moving along quickly and efficiently. Our entire family loved working with her. It was a bonus that she had shot a wedding at our venue before so she was familiar with the space and knew the shots she wanted. When we got the pictures back we were completely blown away. She had summed up the day perfectly and we couldn't be more pleased with our photographs. We highly recommend working with Loreto- she is a TRUE talent and we adore her!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Absolutely amazing!!! Seriously the best wedding photographer ever. I knew from the moment I met with Loreto and saw her website that I wanted her to photograph my wedding. Aside from being a complete professional, she is extremely intuitive, and knew exactly what I wanted. She asked me every moment I wanted captured, but it didn't even make a difference, because she truly captured every moment beautifully! I never felt rushed and pressured or forced into taking pictures. She is also super sweet, and very easy to work with. My photos came out artistic, many of them are candid, and there are black and white photos as well which is exactly what I wanted. If you are looking for professional artistic wedding photos, she is incredible. I can't recommend her enough!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

She is amazing !!! Anything you want for your photos, she will make them come to life :)

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Loreto came recommended to me by a friend. As soon as I looked on her website, I knew she was the photographer for us. Her pictures were breathtaking and unique, unlike the typical wedding shots I was seeing time and time again. Her prices were also very reasonable compared to many other photographers in the area. On our wedding day, she was professional but relaxed, which is exactly what you want from a vendor (no added stress needed!). We had to deal with the rain, but she took it in stride and rather than panicking about the shots or her camera, she continuously checked in to see if my husband and I were okay. Throughout the rest of the night, she was a fly on the wall, taking candid shots left and right (which is exactly what we wanted). I would suggest her to anyone. She is easy to work with, professional, and produces great work. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User6375288, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Loreto was great! She is easy to work with and super responsive. We had a lot of little kids in our wedding and she was super patient with them and made sure she got all the shots we asked for.

Profile Picture Liz, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Loreto was the perfect photographer for our wedding and reception at Congregation Beth Elohim and Brooklyn Society for Ethical Culture in Brooklyn. When we received the photos all of us (family and friends included), were amazed at how she managed to capture such great moments and be a completely unintrusive part of the wedding. We were drawn to Loreto’s photography for her wonderful candid shots, and she absolutely delivered on that. She always did a great job of making the posed photos seem natural. She is highly professional while entirely friendly, which we really appreciated. We can’t recommend Loreto more--we’re only sad that we don’t get to have photographs taken by her more often!

Profile Picture User6391712, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We hired Loreto Caceres to be our photographer for our Oct. 2015 wedding and loved working with her. Both my husband and I feel pretty uncomfortable in front of a camera, but Loreto made us feel at ease and took so many beautiful photos of our day without us or our guests feeling like they were being photographed. Our photos turned out amazing - she has a creative eye and framed our photos without making them feel overly posed. She really captured our wedding perfectly and the excitement and emotion of so many great moments. Loreto was super easy to work with and is both friendly and professional. Even though we could only schedule her for part of the day, she arrived early to prep and took some extra photos while I got ready and then also stayed late to make sure she got our cake cutting in - which we really appreciated. She followed up after the wedding to let me know when to expect photos and they arrived as promised on time. And even months later when I had a question about sharing and printing copies and emailed her, she responded back immediately and was so helpful. Her rates are very reasonable and she was definitely one of our favorite vendors. Thanks Loreto!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/23/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Loreto was a wonderful wedding photographer! We were looking for someone with a low key personality who would take nice pictures and she was exactly that! She was very easy to work with - calm and easy-going but able to direct during the larger group shots. During the reception she was very unobtrusive - we had no idea she was taking a lot of the pictures. We loved the way the pictures turned out - she made everyone look good and was great at identifying good spots.

We were very happy with Loreto and would highly recommend her to other couples!

Profile Picture User4661235, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I found out about Loreto from one of my friends. She absolutely loved the pictures and albums that Loreto had done for her and her family. I decided to check it out for myself and went on her website and was completely blown away, I called her immediately. She has such an amazing eye for taking pictures, my photos came out gorgeous. She captured such intimate moments that my husband and I had of that day- things that you'd never expect anyone to see at the church or when we were dancing in a crowd. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you for giving me such beautiful memories, I look back at them all the time with such a huge smile!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I can't recommend Loreto strongly enough! She did such an amazing job taking photographs for our wedding. Our photographs are GORGEOUS. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted our photos to look like- Loreto was very open to this, listened to what we wanted, and delivered above and beyond what we asked for! We got married at the New York Botanical Garden- Loreto offered to visit the site with us in advance to scope out ideal places to shoot. In the end my husband and I weren't able to do this, but this did not stop Loreto from identifying the most beautiful locations in the very large gardens for our photos. On the day of the wedding she took charge of the photos but was never overbearing; she made sure we made the best use of the sunlight yet was respectful of our time. One of my most favorite parts of the wedding day was riding through the gardens in a golf cart with my husband and Loreto to find the most beautiful spaces to shoot. Loreto was also always very flexible, laid back and professional, and she was extremely responsive throughout the planning process. She had a skilled and specific vision and we trusted her completely. We were not disappointed!! I would recommend Loreto without any hesitation!!

Profile Picture Tina, 7/25/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had no worries about my pictures with Loreto. She has an eye for great shots and I trusted her completely. She has great ideas and is very patient. The pictures are way beyond all of my highest expectations and I couldn't be happier. It was so easy to be ourselves and just let Loreto find great shots, rather than having to try a bunch of different ridiculous and cheesy poses! We love Loreto and recommend her WHOLEHEARTEDLY!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great job ,great photo alboms.

Profile Picture irina, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loreto was fantastic to work with. Very passionate about her work, arrived promptly on time. She took the time to make sure we were informed how everything would work and come together by sitting down with us to go over all options.

Her photography is incredible, choosing the best shots and when given the opportunity to use her own style creates some of the best images that continue to make our family and friends stop and compliment on the photos. Loreto is an artist with the camera in hand and becuase of that if you do hire her for your special day, I would highly recommend allowing her to use her creativity as we have done (along with our own ideas) and I believe you will get some incredible photos that you will want to display as we have done.

I Highly recommend Loreto, and we are very happy to have worked with her and her crew. Her prices are very reasonable when you see what you get in return. Awesome working with you.

Profile Picture User4272754, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loreto was a pleasure to work with, and the pictures were amazing! She was incredibly patient, thoughtful, and talented. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Profile Picture Eva , 5/4/13, 1 Review