Lorenzfoto Reviews

12 | Las Vegas, NV

12 Reviews for Lorenzfoto

• I

Ivette · Married on 05/18/2013

Lorenz photography is wonderful because they work with bride and groom every step of the way and truly make it a special day. Thank you Lorenz and Marylou.

Lorenz and Marylou are amazing. I chose Lorenzfoto out of all the photographers at the Las Vegas Bridal Expo based on their work. If you look at anyone of the books, you will be in awe. Lorenz is an artist and produces only the best. Marylou is a sweetheart and makes you feel so comfortable if you are not used to being photographed. Their creativity and skills are unmatched. We were shocked at how amazing the first two pictures came out and we cannot wait for the rest!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2012

Lorenz and his wife Mary Lou are a fantastic photo team! They were more like wedding guests than a vendor (in a good way!). And the end result was gorgeous! Loved their beautiful shots - captured some very special moments. And they were just so much fun!

Lorenz was so easy to work with; flexible with our needs and overall a great selection!

Tonya · Married on 10/04/2012

I know from the moment I browsed your website that there was something special/edgy about your style. When we arrived in Vegas & met with you and your wife, you two couldn't have been more friendly or accommodating as if you were our very own friends hanging out for the day. Now today, I have further been pleased with the finished product and wish to express my happiness and gratitude of the entire experience. You are truly talented and were well worth the time and expense to make our memory the very best it could be. Thanks again

Diane · Married on 09/29/2012

From the moment that we first met Lorenz, my husband Al and I knew that we needed to look no further for the photographers that we wanted to be involved in our very special day: our wedding. From looking at their collection of pictures that captured many different types of weddings, we felt that they would be able to help to capture our wedding in a very special and unique way, and that we would be able to look back on our wedding pictures and experience the same rush of feelings that we felt during the actual event. Indeed, this turned out to be the case. Right after our wedding was over, they sent us a picture that they had taken, and I carry it with me to this day. This picture is a constant reminder of the love that Al and I took to the wedding table, and the commitment to one another that we publicly made in front of our close friends and family, that we have carried forward, from that point on.

We appreciate Lorenz and Marylou's attention to ensuring that every special moment was captured, from before the wedding, throughout the ceremony and then following up at the reception. And they did it naturally, integrating very easily with whatever was going on in the moment. I always felt comfortable around them, and never like I had to pose.

They fit right in with our event, and were a pleasure to have around. I trusted their professional deference with every picture they took.

I have been dealing with a severe neck condition and they were able to find ways to accommodate my limitations / restrictions and still create wonderful effects for great lasting memories.

It was a pleasure for us to work with Lorenz and Marylou. They have a real zest for life and passion for what they do and that was extremely obvious every step of the way. They were committed to ensuring that we will have the best photographic experience possible.

kate · Married on 08/18/2012

Absolutely fabulous! Best money spent of my entire wedding! So easy to work with and fantastic photo quality! Don't let them pass you by, made our big day so special!

• F

Fatima · Married on 07/20/2012

Hacen un gran trabajo, son excelentes en la organizacion de las fotos, muy profesionales y sobre todo te hacen sentir como si fueran parte de tu familia!! el trabajo final es fantastico. Gracias Lorenz & Marilou son unos fotografos excepcionales.

They do a great job, they are excellent in the organization of the photos, very professional and above all they make you feel as if they were part of your family! the final work is fantastic. Thanks Lorenz & Marilou you guys are such a great photographers.

Edwin · Married on 03/18/2012

Great team. Thank you Lorenz and Mary Lu you guys are extremely professional. It is amazing seeing Lorenz submerge himself and focus on taking this pictures teaching us exactly how to pose and making us feel comfortable in order to get the pictures that you dream off and everyone envies.

We are so glad you were part of this magnificent day in our lives, we can't wait until ou come o Miami .

We love you guys and you will always be remembered and in our hearts.

May God keep blessing you.

Sincerely

Edwin and Carolina Carrion

• Linda Gilbert

Linda · Married on 08/27/2011

Lorenz did a stunning job on our photos at Crash A Wedding For Breast Cancer. He was also a part of the board to put on this charitable affair for the American Cancer Society. He helped us with Clear Channel digital billboards and just was so pleasant to work with.

On the day of the wedding he took some amazing shots of us. He has a wonderfully different view that other photographers don't have... Thanks Lorenz for everything. You did a superb job, and were very professional. Love the photos you sent.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Lorenzfoto's reply:

Wow, Linda thanks for your kind words. The Crash A Wedding for Breast Cancer fund raiser was a worthy cause, thanks for your help to put on this first class affair! Wishing you and your hubby a lifetime of happiness!

Jenni · Married on 06/18/2011

Lorenz and Mary Lou are unbeatable. We had so much fun doing our engagement session with them and ten times more fun at the wedding. They got us through the standard family photos and back to our guests quickly without missing a single photo that we wanted/needed. Their quality of work is above and beyond. Lorenz and Mary Lou are a top notch team!!

Miriam · Married on 05/21/2011

We got married in Las Vegas in May and booked Lorenzfoto for our after-wedding photo session.
    Straight from the beginning of our email contact, Lorenz was helpful and lovely.
    The photo session was heaps of fun and one could feel Lorenz' longstanding experience. He and Marylou had fantastic ideas for locations and the photos turned out divine! Our whole entourage loved them and enjoyed the day very much.
    We strongly recommend Lorenz and Marylou!!!
    We're still in contact with them and have the feeling we know then since ages.
    Thank you so much guys, you created beautiful memories!
    Cheers from Down Under, Miriam & Somphot

Debra · Married on 04/23/2011

Lorenz is fantastic! He took great pictures. He got a photo of everything! he didn't miss a single detail. He was also quick to get our pictures back to us. He was so fun to work with, helping to create poses and moments. I highly recommend Lorenzfoto. I know you will love him!