Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs Reviews

Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 3
Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 4
Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 5

Gina · Married on 08/04/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Lorene when I got married this past August in Lake Tahoe. She is absolutely a pleasure to work with and will go out of her way to make your day special! She crafted beautiful handmade and individualized floral centerpieces, bouquets, holders for our place cards, and boutonnieres! She supplied us with wooden rounds that were beautiful for the centerpieces. Additionally, we requested for her to create a stand for the cupcakes at our wedding and she created an absolutely stunning masterpiece created from driftwood found at Lake Tahoe to really tie everything together. She decorated the arch at the ceremony site to match the floral arrangements at the reception. Per our request, she created a frame that was personalized to us to use in a photo booth at our wedding. She created a lovely lit up backdrop for the photo as well.

She went well above and beyond what was initially asked of her for the wedding. The week of the wedding, I had a printing emergency with the place cards and she stepped in and printed everything for me with no additional charge. She and her husband and daughter came early to the wedding and set up almost everything including the chair covers, table arrangements, table runners, photo booth, and place cards. She took my decorations for the ceremony site and set those up in addition to decorating the arch. She also assisted in taking everything down after the wedding and stayed for the entirety of the wedding to make sure I had everything I needed. I cannot thank her enough for making my day so special and I would recommend her to anyone for their wedding, she really goes above and beyond and listens to you, makes sure your needs are taken care of, and tries to reduce stress leading up to your wedding day and the day of! What an amazing person and talented artist!

Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 6