Loree Mayer Design Reviews

1 User photo

Loree Mayer Design 1
  • Brenna

Brenna Walsh · Married on 01/19/2019

Gorgeous custom letterpress invitations!

I loved working with Loree Mayer on the invitation suite for my wedding. She was so easy to work with and is SO GOOD at what she does. I started the process with Loree with a pretty specific idea of what I wanted and she was able to take my vision and bring it to life. I so appreciated her working style, creating and sharing many comps until we found the best version. I am still obsessed with my wedding invitations, and if you're looking for custom invites that represent your style + aesthetic, I can't recommend Loree enough.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Loree Mayer Design's reply:

Thank you Brenna for your review! I loved bringing your idea to life. It was a pleasure to work with you, especially with your love of design.

Jameeta · Married on 09/09/2018

Loree took my vision for my wedding and turned it into good quality designs & signage!

She is very professional! I asked for an additional item a week before my wedding and she got it done with the same great quality as everything else I ordered!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Loree Mayer Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jameeta. Your love and hip-hop theme was so fun to design around. Congratulations again!

Carly · Married on 10/14/2017

Loree is the best! She is so easy to work with and she really works with you to make your visions come to life! My wedding invitations were absolutely stunning. People are still talking about how beautiful they were. Even the smallest details were completed to perfection, I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Loree Mayer Design 2

Thanks so much Carly!

Haley · Married on 05/13/2017

We can’t speak highly enough of how amazing Loree was to work with for our wedding. We received so many compliments on our invitations and signs she provided for our event. If you have a chance to work with her for any occasion, she won’t dissapoint!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Loree Mayer Design's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Haley! It was great to work with you!

Chelsea · Married on 05/01/2015

Wow! Beautiful Detailed Work!

Wow! Loree is truly one talented designer! Her attention to detail, creativity, and quick communication made our dreams come to life! We were so pleased with our final results, all of which made a statement for our wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Loree Mayer Design's reply:

Thanks so much Chelsea! Loved working through the process with you and seeing the progression from our first meeting to the final results!