Lord Hill Farms Reviews

88 | Snohomish, WA

88 Reviews for Lord Hill Farms

When I first visited Lord Hill Farms I knew it was the place I wanted to get married. From the time we first booked our wedding until the day of the staff did everything they could to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted and the day of the wedding went perfectly! The grounds were beautiful, the staff were professional, and everything went off without issue. We received many compliments about the venue and the food, with everyone commenting about how good of a party the wedding was. I can't thank everyone at Lord Hill Farms enough for an awesome night and would highly recommend the venue!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Melaine · Married on 06/28/2014

When we first walked onto Lord Hill Farms, we knew instantly that it was the place for us. The holiday lights around the beams made the place seem magical, the landscaping was beautiful and the floor-to-ceiling windows upstairs was such a wow factor. It was nice to have our ceremony and reception in the same place. The staff answered all our questions and were so accommodating. There were many options to choose for decoration/setup that you could choose to go 'all out' or save in some areas. The food was delicious and there were many choices to choose from. We are so happy to have found this place, and that our guests loved it as much as we did.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Anne · Married on 06/21/2014

I knew when I was at a friends wedding that this was the perfect location for my reception. Everyone there was very quick to reply to emails or voicemails. They gave great suggestions and answered all my questions. The day of the wedding the grounds looked stunning, the food was delicious, the staff courteous and friendly and everything was perfect. It was truly an amazing day and with the sunny weather there were tons of places to go around the lawns to take pictures. I highly recommend LHF to any bride-to-be

Sent on 06/25/2014
  • CambreeMcCoy

Cambree · Married on 03/01/2014

I absolutely fell in love with Lord Hill the first time I stepped foot in the venue. It was the first and only venue that we went to, and I didn’t need to look any more! More recently they have done some amazing renovations to the front that just make the setting even more breathtaking! Leading up to the wedding, Lisa and Jacque along with the whole Lord hill staff was always ready and willing to help! When my Mom and I were at the Seattle Wedding Show, their staff actually recognized me and asked me how planning was going, that was great because I had only actually met the team once and they have so many brides and so many weddings, I would never expect them to remember my face! To highlight our menu, we had the pasta bar and milk and cookie shots at the end of the night, our guests raved about how great the food was and how awesome the staff was at keeping everything filled and fresh for the continuous buffet. Our guests also commented about how beautiful everything was and how the bartending service was excellent! They attended to all of our requests and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with a venue!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Jeff · Married on 10/26/2013

Lord Hill Farms was recently the setting for our daughter's wedding and reception, and we were so happy with how everything turned out. From the planning process straight through to the wedding day, the staff at Lord Hill went above and beyond to make sure that our daughter and son-in-law's day was perfect.
    The Lord Hill staff was great to work with - they were receptive to our ideas, made helpful suggestions and responded to our questions promptly. The food prepared by Lord Hill's caterer was delicious, and the catering and bar staffs were helpful, polite and professional. We had many compliments from our guests about the food and the beautiful venue overlooking the Snohomish Valley.
    Five stars for Lord Hill Farms - thank you for the wonderful memories!

Sent on 11/01/2013

We knew from the moment we walked in to Lord Hill Farms we wanted to spend our big day there. The facility is absolutely breathtaking. Small twinkling lights and ivy covering the pillars and beams... so romantic! They added a new bar area, which was awesome! From the very first day I began planning to the last few seconds before I walked down the aisle, the staff at Lord Hill Farms made sure everything was perfect. From their consultants to their bussing staff, they make it clear that they are there to make your day as flawless as possible. Our entire wedding went smoothly, and I have them to thank! It helped that their food was delicious, and their wine and beer selections were top notch! They even ordered me my favorite wine after it had been taken off their vender list, AND gave me a discount for the inconvenience! They did the same thing with our beer selection! The vender for our beer had messed up a few kegs for previous weddings, so they ordered us bottles instead with no additional charge... and of course let us take home the left over cases! I would recommend Lord Hill Farms to my family and friends a million times over. They were AWESOME!!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Rachael · Married on 09/20/2013

My fiancé and I looked at almost twenty locations for our wedding this past September. We were looking for a place to have about 200 people at an outdoor ceremony. We also wanted to have an indoor option if the weather didn't corporate. Lord Hill Farms was absolutely beautiful indoors and outside! The photos and video footage is stunning.

Our wedding was everything we hoped for! The staff was incredibly kind and accommodating and we are still getting compliments on our food from the wedding! We were able to decorate any way we wanted but honestly we didn't really need to since it was such a great backdrop! We actually really hope to go to a wedding there in the future just so we can experience it again!

Sent on 11/26/2013
  • I

Ilia · Married on 08/30/2013

The moment I saw Lord Hill Farms I knew that it had to be where I got married! It was absolutely perfect with beautiful grounds and an amazing indoor space that reminded me of my own personal nightclub! I loved it so much we booked instantly and I have no regrets.

The venue itself is reasonably priced but where they get you is in the cost of food and drinks and since you have to use their catering it gets spendy quickly. The food was amazing though and I still have people coming up to us and telling us how good the food was. We decided to go with the pasta bar since we were having so many people attend the wedding and the gorgonzola cream sauce pasta was to die for! The only negative is that you don't get an option to have any of the left over’s, which in our case was a ton food. I felt this was wasteful since we paid so much money to buy the food and it only seemed right to get it to go.

The staff was very attentive and responsive to all emails and other communications and made the whole process seem easy and enjoyable. They answered all my questions and did a great job at offering accommodations and changes to make everything perfect!!

Overall I could not recommend a better place to get married at... it is truly a dream come true!! This venue has everything a wedding needs: elegancy, indoor/outdoor space, beautiful grounds, tons of parking, and several great backdrops for photos.

Thank you LHF!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Marah · Married on 08/23/2013

We had our wedding here in August, with the ceremony outside and reception inside. We were so impressed by the venue itself, it is beautiful. Outside there is a beautiful lawn with an incredible water fountain and flowers. The landscaping is amazing. Inside the reception area is decorated with sparkling chandeliers, very nice chairs, and a nice bar area with couch seating. The staff was incredibly helpful and nothing went wrong on our big day. The food was wonderful as well, we had the pasta bar and it was the perfect choice for us. Everyone has told me how much they loved the venue and food and I would definitely recommend Lord Hill Farms to any bride!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2013

We were married here in August and it was the perfect day in every way. From the time we booked up until the last minute the staff was available to answer questions. They were also very flexible in making last minute changes for me, which was very much appreciated. The grounds are gorgeous with all the flowers in bloom in the Summer. Our guests loved the venue as well, but I think the thing we got the most complements on was the food! It is far and away better than most venue or caterer's typical buffet fare, it was high quality and tasted amazing. All in all, I am so happy we chose Lord Hill Farms to get married at. I highly reccommend you go visit the venue and meet with the staff if you are looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Kristin · Married on 03/23/2013

We had our wedding at Lord Hill Farms on a gorgeous spring day! The venue had everything pressed and ready for us to start our setup right on time. The food was absolutely AMAZING! They were super flexible with us as we were bringing in a huge dessert table! Tracy was more than helpful answering all of our questions! The wedding was three months ago and we are still receiving compliments on such a beautiful event! The updates that were done are definitely a plus for this venue!!!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Katie · Married on 11/11/2012

My husband and I primarily worked with Tracy to plan our wedding. We had both our ceremony and our reception indoors at Lord Hill Farms. The entire staff here was so easy to work with. Helpful, knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. I loved that this facility had so much to offer. Onsite catering, bartending service, rooms for getting ready... everything down to the small stuff like tables, chairs, linens, forks, etc... they had TONS of optional decorative items for rent if you wanted too... Both during and after our wedding our friends and family RAVED about how beautiful the venue was, how friendly the wait staff was, and how GOOD the food was! (We did the pasta bar for our entree, and the steak sliders as a snack- delicious.) I could not be happier with how our evening went. I feel like we were provided with so much for what we paid. Would definitely reccommend!

Sent on 11/24/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2012

Lord Hill Farms is a beautiful venue. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The food was delicious and presented very nice. Our wedding day was everything I could imagine. Michelle

Sent on 07/20/2012

Dana · Married on 07/06/2012

Lord Hill Farms was beautiful! They were extremely helpful and always answered questions on a timely manner which eased concerns. They always worked to make what you wanted happen. Also, their recommended vendors were amazing which made the experience even better - they are very trustworthy and work hard to make your day perfect. We didn't have any worries the day of when it came to wondering if things were in place or if what you wanted was there. The staff was great - friendly and responsible. My husband and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Cheryl · Married on 06/09/2012

Lord Hill Farms is definitely the most gorgeous wedding venue anywhere. The wedding was truly a dream wedding. The staff made our experience so non-stressful. Lord Hill catering is delicious, and the presentation is amazing. The grounds are so beautiful, but we elected to have the service in their indoor chapel area which overlooks the Cascade mountains. It was so pretty, that decorations were unnecessary, except for flowers. Since it wasn't raining, we were able to have the happy hour outside, then the dinner and dancing inside. After the wedding, we had "Lord Hill Farms withdrawals"! The wedding planning was just so much fun. Thank you Lord Hill!!!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Lindsey · Married on 04/27/2012

The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the facilities are breathtaking. The prices are reasonable. We love this venue and would recommend it to anyone looking for a wedding or corporate event venue.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Christine · Married on 04/20/2012

From the moment I started speaking with Lord Hill Farms it was a pleasure. The staff is friendly, professional, and willing to answer any questions. We booked our wedding venue before all the rest of the planning had really started taking place, so naturely I had a ton of questions since we did not have much of a vision at the beginning. You can rent many items from the venue to help provide for a picture perfect wedding day and not have to worry about returning the items all over town, since you rented from the venue. Overall, the place provides a wonderful location and helpful staff!

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2012

Talk about a dream venue. The combination of natural and man-made beauty at this sight along with the incredible professionalism and care of the staff make it a bride's dream come true. Rustic elegance is the name of the game at Lord Hill, and they knock it out of the park.
    We were already thankful for all of the staff's guidance and patience with questions leading up to our big day (Tracy especially), but the care and thoughtfulness on the wedding day itself absolutely blew us away.
    The entire staff just had a calm hold on everything, and gave us such peace of mind leading up to the event. Knowing we had nothing to worry about was an incredible gift.
    The wedding day itself staff was there immediately greeting us, making a point to meet the important parties involved with the set-up, and bringing just a general pleasant steadiness in the midst of the flurry. They had thought of everything to make us comfortable and know that all those last minute crazy things would seamlessly fall into place. We had compliments from our guests from everything from the beauty to the delicious food to the cuteness of the bartender. I will sing the praises of Lord Hill Farms from the rooftops, and would recommend them to anyone - ANYONE - who ever wanted their wedding to be flawless.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Alyssa · Married on 07/12/2011

I recently got married at Lord Hill Farms and it was the perfect place! The venue is beautiful and there are so many great places to take pictures. The staff was extremely helpful and attentive. They were quick to answer questions and accommodating. On the day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing! They had everything set up and everything ran smoothly. The food was great! It was all set out on time, there was more than enough, and it was delicious. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/14/2011

Lord Hill Farms is a goregous facility. Not only do you get a great indoor venue, (if the weather is cooperating) you can also take advantage of the beautiful view and scenery outside for pictures. A couple of months before my wedding they had updated the inside, which only added to the romantic and rustic feel. The staff there is very helpful and quick to answer emails. They made it so easy for me, all I had to do was bring centerpieces and a few decorations and the wedding was set to go! I heard the food was good (I didn't really have time to eat much of it) and I think it was fairly priced compared to other caterers. The only thing I have to say is book early! We booked 15 months in advance and our original date was already taken. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely choose Lord Hill Farms! And you should too, you won't be disappointed! :)

Sent on 02/17/2012

Rebecca · Married on 07/15/2016

I can't believe I just had the wedding of my dreams. When my husband and I saw this place online, he had already decided it was it. I obviously wanted to look at it in person and when we did, wow.. just wow. The pictures show a stunning property, but do it no justice when you see it in person. The grounds are immaculate and all the flowers and bright colors really make it stand out. The inside is just as phenomenal.

We spent a good year at least if not a bit longer working with the ladies at Lord Hill on our details. They were wonderful and always so responsive. They were flexible and worked out everything I needed. They had everything covered and an answer for every question I had. Knowing that they had all the food, alcohol and set up taken care of was a big plus for us. The place being so beautiful on its own made it nice for us because it really needed very little decor. We just wanted to add a few touches to make it our own and it worked out perfectly.

The weather was odd for July considering our last few summers, but the clouds stayed far over the mountains and the sun was above us all evening. The grounds were perfect, the fountain was going and everything was in order. We barely saw the staff, except at the bar and during dinner at the buffet. They were practically invisible and it felt like the property was truly ours. We really didn't need anything as it was all set up and everything was as we discussed. It literally went off without a hitch ;)

The food was beyond amazing! Almost every guest commented at one point or another, about how amazing the food was. We've had people tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to and that the venue itself was just stunning. My uncle still can't stop talking about it and has recommended it as a wedding venue to every person he knows that knows someone getting married. It was the best day of my life and the wedding of my dreams. Thank you LHF!

Sent on 08/10/2016

LHF was an amazing place to have our daughters wedding! The staff was so helpful. This was our first wedding and we had a lot of questions, and they took their time to make sure they were all answered. We had LHF cater our reception. It was delicious! The staff did such a great job being invisible during the reception, yet had all our needs taken care of. I am so happy with how it all went and would definitely encourage others to book their wedding there.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Emily · Married on 04/13/2013

We are so grateful that we chose LHF for our special day. Our wedding was perfect. The venue speaks for itself as every guest complimented its beauty and charm. Thank you to the amazing staff. Mercedes did an amazing job and deserves a raise/promotion. Overall, the best place to get married in Washington.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Sally · Married on 06/24/2012

My daughter's wedding at Lord Hill Farms was absolutely perfect! The food was fantastic and the service was impeccable! The venue is gorgeous; both inside out. I highly recommend Lord Hill Farms!

Sent on 08/05/2012
  • Cooper

Cooper A. · Married on 12/01/2019

A gorgeous venue with top-notch service

Our experience working with Lord Hill Farms was fantastic through the whole process of securing the venue, to coordinating the event timeline, to taste testing the catering package, to the wedding day itself, which went marvelously. We were thrilled with their responsiveness and service. LHF does a great job with everything, and the staff is very communicative. The venue itself is already gorgeous and, though it needs very little personal decor, accommodated all our personal touches so well. The food was absolutely fantastic as well (we had the winter salad, mashed potatoes, veggies, and pesto chicken). We are so grateful for our experience and would recommend them enthusiastically! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/02/2020