116 Reviews for Looks By Lisa

Updos/Styling (3)
Hair (2)
Licensed (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

We love Lisa! She is super cool and fun to work with, not to mention she does an amazing and seemingly effortless job on makeup. She bent over backwards to make sure my makeup lasted throughout the long wedding day. She is genuine and professional; we would choose her again and again.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Excellent! Beautiful makeup that felt lightweight and not overdone. The colors were beautiful on my ethnic skin tone. The touchup helped me look refreshed between the mass and reception. Lori made my bridesmaids hair look elegant.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. They showed up early to prepare and were completely professional but totally fun during the process of setting up. I had a big bridal party for my wedding and Lisa and her team still ran ahead of schedule while making all of us feel relaxed and never rushed. After they finished with everyone, we all looked beautiful and felt confident to tackle the big day. I will definitely recommend Lisa again and will reach out to us her again for another wedding or event in my future!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was great working with Lisa! Would highly recommend her for anyone wanting professional services centered around highlighting your natural self.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was absolutely amazing to work with from the beginning. She did a wonderful job on my bridal makeup and on the makeup of my five bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law. We all looked beautiful but still natural. She was very time efficient and we weren't rushed at all which was great. I loved working with her!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lisa and Lori were a WONDERFUL makeup and hair artists! They make sure that you do not look like a completely different person on your wedding day and enhance your features naturally. They made me feel so beautiful inside and out and had great personalities! They are the kind of people that make you believe that a wedding can go smoothly with the correct vendors. I highly recommend them and I am so happy and proud to say that they will always be a part of the best day of my life! Additionally, I had a traditional Indian wedding and they were well verse with the different parts and made sure to accommodate for all the events. My mom also loved their services and she NEVER does her hair or make up. We are very satisfied with the service!

Profile Picture Pruthvi, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I got married in 106° weather and looks by Lisa and Lori Evans were the hair and make up and dream team!!! My whole bridal party was gorgeous even in the heat! They were on time, reasonably priced, and extremely talented! All of my bridesmaids are pleased, and I was ecstatic about my hair and make up. I cannot recommend Lisa and Laurie more highly to you.

Profile Picture Kate, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was very accommodating from the very beginning. She did my bridal makeup on somewhat short notice, and she did a fantastic job. As a person that wears little to no makeup, I feared a heavy look, but Lisa did a naturally beautiful look. I even got approval from my husband, saying that "I didn't look too done up, but instead an enhanced version of myself." It was literally 105 degrees, and my makeup stayed on from morning to night. So glad I treated myself-- thank you!

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

After a failed makeup trail somewhere else a month before my wedding, I was so happy to have found Lisa! Just a quick phone call later made me feel so comfortable with her. She was a pleasure to work with and fun to talk to during the sessions. On my wedding day, she even came to my house (after doing another wedding) to do my makeup and my mom's, which made the logistics of the day so much easier. What I loved best about her is that she treats every client individually so that we don't all come out looking like the same cookie-cutter bride. Thank you Lisa!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I thought Lisa did a fantastic job on my wedding makeup. I live outside the area so I was not able to do a trial with her. I was very nervous on my wedding day that it wouldn’t be perfect, but she did great! I looked like myself just much more glamorous than usual. I gave her a couple of photos of wedding makeup I found on Pinterest and she took it from there. She did airbrushing, false eyelashes, and even got me to try lipstick which I never do. When I look back on my photos I am blown away at how beautiful I look. Even better, she showed up right on time and had a very fun attitude. It felt like she was one of the girls by the time we were done. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Alex, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is wonderful! She is very prompt, personable, and kind! She came to our hotel room the morning of the wedding, which made things so relaxing and easy!! My makeup lasted all day and looked flawless and natural! She was also so sweet in making sure I was comfortable with all the makeup choices and color shades - both at my trial and the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend Lisa!

Profile Picture Mary, 2/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Words cannot express how thankful I am to Lisa!! the week of my wedding I found myself without anyone to do my makeup because of another vendors lack of professionalism....Lisa swept in and saved the day!!!!!! She booked me for a trial and then fixed my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup to perfection! I do not wear a lot of make up and Lisa took the time to give me the most beautiful natural look ever!! I also had a lot of bridesmaids so she brought in Jill who is another member of the team and she was amazing too!! I would recommend looks by Lisa to anyone who will listen!! She is amazing!!!

Profile Picture User7661053, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa did an amazing job on the makeup for my wedding! She stepped in to save the day at the last minute, after my original makeup artist bailed on me. She listened to what I wanted, but wasn't afraid to give her own opinions as well. As a makeup novice, I really appreciated that. She also was fun to work with. My makeup held for all that evening without a flaw!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Made us look wonderful for the wedding day!! Came out to our venue so we didn't have to travel and fixed us all up with plenty of time to spare. Very nice and always happy.

Profile Picture Dana, 8/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lisa did a great job with my makeup. I wanted a natural look and she knew not to go to heavy and just add as I requested. She was there bright and early - my ceremony was at 10am and she was easy to communicate with. I think it was Chrissy who did my hair - it turned out just perfect. I had flowers woven in and I have hair that is difficult to hold curl, but it held well into the evening. My bridesmaids also had hair done and they all looked great! I found them both easy to work with.

Profile Picture Erica, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is my husband's aunt but I would have chosen her and her team whether we were family or not. They have an incredible reputation in the wedding industry and come highly recommended. Lisa and her team made my wedding day so incredibly memorable and special. The make-up process with 10 bridesmaids can be a long process but she made the whole morning very fun and lighthearted which I appreciated. I recommend Lisa's services to all of my friends getting married.

Profile Picture abbey, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was very knowledgeable and professional. I loved her flexibility to accommodate my schedule and location. The makeup looked great and lasted all night!

Profile Picture Shonnah, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was awesome! I don't normally wear much makeup so I wasn't sure what to do for this important day. Lisa made me look gorgeous!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/28/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Group Services, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lisa did a nice job. I am an older bride and wanted to look natural. Very happy with how my makeup turned out and it lasted all day.

Profile Picture User6974182, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was amazing! She is so great with people with all skin colors and hair colors (I had bridesmaids with pink and green hair). I'm a caramel complexion kind of girl and I was worried about having a makeup person that tried to make me look white. Lisa matched my skin tone perfectly and made me look like a better version of myself. I didn't look crazy different at all. The airbrush makeup was so cool! It rained while we were taking photos outside, and all of our hair got messed up, but the makeup was FLAWLESS. It was bizarre how well the makeup stayed. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup person.

Profile Picture User5150493, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup

Lisa was a pleasure to work with. I wanted a more natural look and she was the perfect make up artist for the look I was going for at my wedding. I would happily recommend her to anyone who wants to look classy and beautiful for a special event. Thank you!

Profile Picture Natalia, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup

Lisa was great to work with and we were so lucky to have her!! It was so convenient that she could come to our hotel, we had zero stress all day which made enjoyable! All of us looked and felt beautiful. My mom and mother in law got SO many comments on how great they looked! I can't thank Lisa enough for spending extra time on my mom who was very worried about not looking natural or like herself (Due to health issues she didn't have much eyebrow hair or eyelashes to work with). Lisa did a wonderful job listening to her needs and preferences, but also working her magic! My mom looked like her old self and I could tell she felt confident and beautiful! It was amazing to see her have such a great time. Sometimes looking great IS the window to feeling great!! ;) I cannot wait to see the beautiful photos! Thank you Lisa!!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/20/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup

Lisa did an amazing job making my whole bridal party, mothers, and mother in law beautiful for my wedding! There were 12 of us and she was able to get us all in and looking incredible for our special day. We all got many compliments on our makeup, and it lasted the whole night (over 8 hours). We can't thank you enough for making us all feel so beautiful and elegant! We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again!

Profile Picture Janaki, 9/12/17, 2 Reviews