6 Reviews for Longwood Travel

When it came time to plan our honeymoon, Tony came highly recommended by my parents, as he has helped them plan many wonderful vacations. He did not disappoint! My fiance (at the time) and I had a rough idea of what we wanted to do (Grand Canyon and Las Vegas), and Tony helped us to make it a reality, including spending hours on the phone with the hotel in Grand Canyon, the day after the government shut down was lifted, in order to get us the last hotel room available with a canyon view!! Each hotel we stayed at was better than the last. Tony helped us book airfare, car rental, and three different hotels and while we didn't have any issues while with our reservations while we were traveling, he assured us that he was only a phone call away to deal with any problems which gave us peace of mind.

My husband and I will definitely be going back to Tony to plan our future vacations!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Bruce at Longwood Travel was absolutely great to work with! Bruce planned the most amazing honeymoon in Hawaii for my husband and me. We went to three islands and he planned the hotels, flights, transports, rental cars EVERYTHING!

He set us up in beautiful hotels in great locations. He made everything so easy and provided recommendations for activities to do and restaurants to visit while we were they and they did not disappoint! I sent Bruce a ton of emails and he was always VERY responsive, and was always willing to give me a call when it made things easier.

I absolutely recommend using Bruce and Longwood Travel for your honeymoon, and know we will be using him for future trips!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3668127, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

GREAT!! I must have emailed Bruce a million times. He was prompt to return each email and helped with anything we needed!! He helped us plan the perfect honeymoon. We had an amazing time thanks to his advice and recommendations!! Thanks Bruce!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/14/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Travel

Bruce was so unbelievably helpful in planning our honeymoon. He was knowledgeable about all the places we were considering, and most importantly he was very responsive to our emails and questions!

The place he recommended was amazing (Iberostar in Jamaica)! And the travel agency set up transfer directly to and from the airport to the hotel (no big shuttles that stopped at every hotel on the way to and from the airport). And we had an agent who was at the hotel to help us plan our excursions too, and was available for all our questions while we were there! So we definitely benefited from going through a travel agency instead of doing it ourselves!

On a side note, my recommendation for all honeymooners is to ask around for references for the places you’d like to go. I asked around to all my friends and family for advice/recommendations on places to go and hotels/resorts to stay at (or I'm sure Bruce could provide some references if you don't know anyone)! You never really know about a place until you’ve spoken to someone who’s actually been there!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User2510856, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Bruce did a great job helping us find our perfect honeymoon. I went in with very little info and he helped turned it into a wonderful trip. I would recommend him and his services

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

Brucel Mandel at Longwood Travel was so so great to work with. He met with my husband and I before the wedding to discuss our honeymoon and he really helped us figure out where we'd like to go within our budget. He was so personable and easy to work with! I highly recommend him to ANYONE that's looking for a friendly, knowledgeable travel agent! :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/26/11, 9 Reviews