The Inn at Longshore by OnTheMarc Reviews

The Inn at Longshore by OnTheMarc 4
  • Juli

Juli · Married on 07/05/2019

The Perfect 10!

I cannot begin to express the amount of love and appreciation I have for the team at Longshore Pavilion/On the Marc. Our day could not have been more perfect, and we attribute it to On the Marc. Amanda and her team were organized, meticulous, gave attention to detail and were so hospitable (our guests took note!). Amanda went above and beyond to make our day so special — she even came to work on the day of the wedding, feeling under the weather, with a huge smile on her face! Her dedication is proven. The whole team, really, was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. To top it all off, the food was INSANELY good — our guests are still raving about it! I cannot day enough good things about On the Marc! Hands down the best decision I made for this wedding — aside from saying “I do” to my husband! 😉 Special shout-out to Theresa, who was so accommodating the night of our wedding, and made sure we got a chance to eat, drink & enjoy! THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/11/2019