66 Reviews for Long's Jewelers

Payment Plans (2)
Antique Engag. Rings (1)
Antique Wed. Bands (1)
Custom Accessories (1)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)
Antique Accessories (1)
Designer Accessories (1)
Handcrafted (1)
Loose Diamonds (1)
Ring Setting (1)
Insurance (1)

My husband and I have been working with Longs now for ~3 years. We primarily go to the Peabody location as we love working with Christina. We initially went to Longs just to get some ideas on engagement rings, and then my husband worked with them on a custom engagement ring. We have gone back time and time again for all of our other wedding needs including both of our wedding bands, and other wedding jewelry. We are so happy with how professional, and responsive all of the staff are, and the quality of our pieces are impeccable. We will definitely be back for all future jewelry needs.

Profile Picture Erika, 4/28/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Payment Plans, Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

Long's has great quality jewelry and superb customer service. We got my engagement ring and both our wedding rings here, and would recommend Long's to everyone. They made us feel so welcome and were always very pleasant. Between our two purchases, we ended up dealing with the same manager twice, and he actually sent us a handwritten card thanking us for choosing Long's. It made quite an impression, and I will always go to Long's for my jewelry now.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/3/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Custom Wed. Bands
4.7

I attended the big Summer Wedding band weekend event at Long's in Burlington with my fiance. We went in hoping to enter some raffles and get some band ideas. We ended up finding a wedding band for me that we both really liked. Matt was extremely helpful and low pressure in his sales. He even offered to try and work out a deposit that worked with us financially and we could pay the rest when we picked up the ring a few months later (it was a custom order.) Overall, I would definitely recommend the event and the store to anyone looking to purchase jewelry.

Profile Picture Sydnei, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Cleaning, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Custom Wed. Bands

Delightful to work with and a great selection. We actually found my engagement ring among their estate collection and we were thrilled with the value and the quality. Their service is speedy and friendly and the staff were very adept. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality piece at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/1/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Custom Engag. Rings

We went to Long's to get my husband's wedding band. In researching men's bands, I wasn't really finding anything that both of us liked. All of it seemed the same and I wanted something that was both different and simple. We went to Long's jewelry show in March because I knew we would find what we had been searching for. I am so happy we went, because Longs has a huge selection of men's bands from different designers, styles, materials, etc. We were able to find a ring that matched what we had envisioned along with a few other styles that we were surprised we liked. Seriously, go check them out!

Profile Picture User5360325, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing, Antique Accessories, Antique Engag. Rings, Antique Wed. Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engag. Rings, Designer Wed. Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Long's right before their wedding band event in August and we couldn't be happier with it! The ring is gorgeous and we got an AMAZING deal because of the event! We went together to pick out the style I wanted. We had to order the ring from the designer and took about a month to come in. When my fiancé finally proposed I noticed the center diamond was crooked in the halo setting, so I took it back. I know I can be a little OCD with these things, but Judd completely understood and made sure it would be perfect. They resized the ring to fit my finger better and had the diamond fixed within two days!

Everyone who works there is so helpful and professional. They really want all of their customers to be educated and happy. We will be back to get our wedding bands during one of their next events! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Sarina, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiancee bought my engagement ring from Long's Jewelers and I couldn't be more happy with his choice. He worked closely with Tiffany to find me the perfect ring for my lifestyle since I work in a lab and have to wear gloves a lot for work. Long's Jewelers also quickly resized my ring when it was too small. I cannot wait to purchase our wedding bands from long's!

Profile Picture katelyn, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Long's has been nothing but professional, efficient, and easy to work with. My engagement ring was custom made by my fiancé and we will absolutely be coming back here for our wedding bands!!

Profile Picture User5202387, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance bought my engagement ring from Long's and it was absolutely perfect and beautiful! We had one concern with one of the diamonds on the band so we brought it in and they fixed it within an hour and half. Wonderful staff, great service, and gorgeous jewelry. We will be definitely buying our wedding bands from Long's.

Profile Picture User5378221, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé and I attended the Long's Jewelers "Wedding Band Weekend". We did not plan on purchasing but we did! Our order came in at the projected time and the bands a beautiful!

Profile Picture Krista, 3/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Long's and from the start, we felt like we were the only couple they were working with! They sent us a congratulations card, and engravable metal luggage tags as a thank you/congrats gift. I also stopped in a few times to have my ring cleaned and they always are nice and seem excited to help me (silly, I know, but I feel like I could be bothering them but they nevwe act that way!) We returned a few months later for their Wedding Band special event and although we didn't know if we were going to order our rings at this event, we ended up doing so! We found a Long's employee who walked us around to a few designers that were in our price range and I swear, she worked her magic to get the price of my wedding band down because it was a lot less than I anticipated paying and was quoted by designers prior to finding this employee to help show us our options.

Profile Picture Erika, 3/19/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Incredible service and beautiful options. Range of prices from low budget to extravagant. The quality and class of their jewelry is excellent no matter what price range you need.

Profile Picture Meah, 11/28/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Designer Wed. Bands, Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing

Service was great. Staff is knowledgeable. Wedding band was ready on time.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiance got my engagement ring at Long's and I loved it so much we went back for our wedding rings. I love the style of my band for my engagement ring (my FH let me pick it out ), but with the matching band, it was too much bling for my personality. I loved how modern my ring looked, but I wanted a classic, plain white gold band. An employee from Long's was able to figure that out as we looked at over 15 possible matches before reaching the conclusion that I wanted something more simple and classic. Even though her commission was probably lowered (it was a cheaper ring, lucky for us), she did not try to push anything on us, and instead was dead set on finding me a style that I could not be without. I will definitely recommend this jeweler to anyone who asks, as it was a fantastic and easy experience for us.
The only reason I'm giving a 4.5 for responsiveness is that we left our rings for engraving and my FH was never called when they were finished. We were told the process would take 2 weeks, and that we would receive a call when finished. We called a month later (as we know sometimes things take longer than expected) and they were ready and just sitting there. Not a big deal, but if it were closer to our big day and we weren't as good planning our time, it could have been an issue.

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 1/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We went to several jewelers, and Long's was definitely the best. It was the only jewelry store where we didn't feel pressured to buy from them. They also didn't push any "extended warranty" on us.

Profile Picture User4661540, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiancee and I went to the Long's in Burlington for a Wedding Band Weekend event and were extremely happy with our experience. Paul, who said that he usually worked in the Braintree location, was very knowledgeable and helped us pick out a perfect wedding band for my fiancee. He recommended several styles and picked out a beautifully understated curved band that perfectly complimented her engagement ring that we had previously had custom made.

The event itself was great, and we ended up deciding on musicians for the ceremony while we were there.

I would definitely recommend Long's to family and friends. The staff was great and the price was right.

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance' and I went to look at engagement rings here. The diamond education process here was great, informative and it helped me to be able to tell him what I really wanted. The selection is vast, in many different price ranges. My finished custom ring was even better than I dreamed of. Can't wait to shop for wedding bands.

Profile Picture User3232124, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Longs is Burlington is the best. We bought our engagement ring, wedding bands and more from Michelle at this location. They have the friendliest staff compared to other Long's locations in the area. Michelle was great every time we went to see her, bending over backwards for both of us. FIVE STARS!

Profile Picture michelle, 8/16/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Wonderful jewelers with the best quality customer service, pricing and value! A++++

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Long's Jewelers is know for their quality of work. They had already designed my beautiful engagement ring around family diamonds, so when they offered their wedding band event, my fiance and I were excited to attend. Well, they went above and beyond as usual. Long's transforms the store for just wedding jewelry. We were matched with a salesperson who showed us all different price ranges, styles and vendors until we had both found the perfect band.

Profile Picture Amy, 12/29/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

All of our rings came from Long's and we could not recommend them enough! They were so patient and kind and really took the time with us that we needed to pick out the perfect jewelery. Even better was that we purchased our wedding rings during their amazing wedding ring event. We had a HUGE selection of choices (things that aren't even normally in the store) and got major discounts. We weren't planning on buying wedding rings that day but it was too good of an event to pass up. We highly recommend this store and especially Joe Silva for his help!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Last summer I had gone to look at rings and a super nice woman - Jennifer Jones - helped us out. We just went back this weekend to really narrow down and actually buy a ring! I was happy when we arrived and got the same woman as she was working that day and I had mentioned her name. She's amazing and the place is great as well. We were greeted with professionalism and the best part is that THEY DON'T WORK ON COMMISSION (like Jared and so many of them do) so there is no pressure. Jennifer spent a lot of time with us and at no point did I ever feel pressure or pushiness. We had an awful experience at Jared in Burlington - very pushy ladies so much so that I never want to set foot into a Jared again. We liked the selection and we loved learning a lot from Jennifer about diamonds in general. She was so supportive and patient and I just can't say enough good things about her and Longs in general. If you are looking for not pushy and very friendly people with great selection and beautiful diamonds - Longs is the way to go. Ask for Jennifer Jones!! She has been doing this for 20+ years, knows what she is talking about and will make you feel so welcome and comfortable! My boyfriend and I walked out of there arm in arm and excited that we shared such a wonderful experience together!

Profile Picture Diane, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
4.7

Absolutely incredible customer service! I can't say enough about the service we experienced at Long's from the actual selection of our wedding bands, to the engraving and when they were a small problem with my ring the week before the wedding, they fixed ASAP and turned what could have been a bridal meltdown into a moment that sort of restored my faith that people actually want to help other people! Loved the entire experience.

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/3/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Amazing selection of jewelry. Go see Michael he is wonderful !! He helped us find the perfect rings.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Dave, the store manager was attentive and professional.
He was very accommodating
Very expensive to shop here but you get what you pay for.
Staff were not so friendly at first but now I adore them all.

If your looking for a discount on engagement rings or bands...THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!
What you get it QUALITY at Long's.

Profile Picture Annette, 6/14/13, 6 Reviews