Long Village Lettering Reviews

30 | Hendersonville, NC

30 Reviews for Long Village Lettering

1 User photo

Susan · Married on 06/15/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Catherine and her beautiful lettering. She did the invitations seating chart and chalkboard signs For both of our daughters' weddings. Her work is so meticulous and perfect it added such elegance to the venues and invitations. she is easy to work with and was even able to fit in a few last minute details I would give her the highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Kathryn · Married on 09/07/2010

Catherine Langdorf of Long Village Lettering did the calligraphy for nearly 200 invitations for my daughter's wedding last fall. The lettering was truly magnificent, matching the engraving on the invitations. Dozens of friends and family members commented on her beautiful work.

Catherine was quick, precise, accurate, and a life saver at a very stressful time.

-Kathryn Herrmann
    Hendersonville, NC

Sent on 05/06/2011

Patty · Married on 08/21/2009

Catherine has done many calligraghy projects for the "wedding painting's" that I have watercolored for several friends & family members.

Her artistic style and insight has been a wonderful touch for the projects that I paint, and I always feel at ease when I give her my work, knowing that when she's finished with it - It will look amazing!
    I always enjoy working with her & wish her much success!

Sent on 10/10/2009

Catherine,
    We loved your work, and scheduling- the outcome was lovely and artistic.

Thank you again!

Katrina

Sent on 08/02/2015

Liz · Married on 12/17/2016

4.2
      3.0

Catherine did great work on my invitations and I received many compliments on the calligraphy. Her website is in blog format and needs some serious restructuring by a professional but once you contact her and start communicating it is easy to work out any confusion you might have. She was wiling to accommodate my requests and also had her own suggestions that were great. Would highly recommend her services to others!

Sent on 11/27/2016