37 Reviews for Long Life Entertainment - DJ Rob Bediako

Uplighting (7)
One Event Per Day (6)
Liability Insurance (4)
Projector (1)

Wow! Rob was an absolute pleasure and we're SO happy we had him as our DJ for our wedding. We found him by chance looking through this website and after speaking with him, we realized he quickly checked all of our boxes. Throughout the planning process, Rob was extremely detail oriented and mentioned items that we didn't think of as a couple! He was on top of everything. One of the things that stood out to us was how conscious he is of our guests and recognized the importance of blending both cultures. He did this flawlessly and our guests were constantly on the dance floor with smiles! Everything was absolutely amazing and we're so thankful we had him as our DJ! Thank you, Rob!

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We met DJ Rob three years before we even got engaged, when he DJ’d a company party we attended. We were so impressed, we got his card then and there, “just in case.” Probably the best decision we made. When we got back from our honeymoon, my mother said “whatever you paid him, you should have doubled it” – this from a woman who strongly felt a band was the only way to go. The dance floor was jam packed the entire night, and we got married on a Sunday night!

Rob’s package includes several consultations, one in person to explain his process and several phone calls to see how you’re doing picking songs. We gave him a whole list which he used as inspiration to build a killer playlist. He can edit music (we didn’t need him to), and MC your whole event. To ours, he brought two extra MCs/hype men who were AWESOME! I turned around at one point and my aunt was out there on the floor, dropping low with one of them!! They were so joyful and totally brought the party atmosphere.

Rob and team were so amazing, I’ve already have several people ask for his information, “just in case.” You should get it too!

Profile Picture Christina, 1/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob was awesome! He was easy to work with. The planning process beforehand was great. My wife and I were not super specific with songs and such, but just trusted Rob (from previous events/weddings) to do his thing! I has a good feel for the crowd and just plays the right blend of music from the genres we like. We didn't get to do much dancing, but everyone had a great time. He did a great job with pre-ceremony and ceremony music, as well as MC during the reception! Very personable and in touch with us, regularly checking in with us to make sure things were going accordingly or if time needed to be adjusted here or there. He is a DJ you can trust and again, very easy to talk to and work with!
Highly recommended! Thanks ROB!!!

Profile Picture Zoom, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Rob is THE DJ! We had a midsized wedding with a mixed crowd of numerous backgrounds (old, young, Carribean, white, black, etc.). Therefore, we wanted a mix of genres--Reggae, Haitian music, hiphop, 90s RnB, trap music. Rob had it all. He met with us to go over our vision, and he had it all planned out and documented in an easy to use template. He had simple requirements for us to provide some details around the theme, vision, and guidelines, and he did the rest. All we wanted for our wedding was a big party with our friends and family, and Rob was integral in making that happen. Some many of the attendees told us it was the best wedding they had been to, and the music was amazing. Everyone's requirements were met. All genres rocked their respective audiences and Rob got rave reviews across the board. I'd recommend Rob to anyone, and have done so already

Profile Picture Dylan, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have known Rob for several years. During that time, I attended a couple of events that he DJ'd. I was very impressed with his style, professionalism, the genres of music played, personality and knowledge of how to read his guests choices of music as they danced. The dance floor was always occupied while he played music. When I got engaged, I knew immediately that Rob would be the DJ for my wedding. Rob was very easy to work with in the planning process. We discussed the choices of music for each part of the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Rob did an amazing job! My family and friends really enjoyed the music. Rob made my wedding very special. I highly recommend him for your event. He is worth it!

Profile Picture Samdai, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When it came to looking for a DJ for our wedding, we had to look no further than you!! Besides you going to high school with us and being my husband's friend, you are the utmost professional! We felt like we were in good hands from the start! You made the process so easy for us and were always available for our texts and emails! The day of our wedding, you played THE best music, especially our special requests for our nostalgic 90's hip hop!! The dance floor was never empty and smiles were on everyone's face!! You even impressed me with incorporating my traditional Serbian circle dances!! The lighting was perfect and everything went so smoothly!! You were so accommodating and checked in with me to make sure everything was going as we wished!! We were so extremely happy with everything and so glad you were part of our special day!! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Rob!!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding and reception was bomb! People are still telling me how much they enjoyed my special day!! Rob did a great job as my DJ/MC!! The process was great and stress free! Definitely would recommend! Thanks Rob :0)

Profile Picture Fabiola, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I can't believe how easy it was to work with Rob. After sending him a few questions, we had a quick phone conversation and from there I decided to work with him. We had a few touch-bases after that via phone and email and it all went smoothly. He even went the extra mile and had a Skype session to get to know us a little bit as a couple. We gave him some of our must-have songs and a playlist on Spotify to give him an idea of what we wanted. Many of my friends told me they thought the music and DJ were great (his announcements were perfect as well). So, basically, you should hire Rob because he's great to work with and will nail it for your event. If I were organize another event in Philly in the future, I'd hire him in a second.

Profile Picture Jeff, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob blew us away as our wedding DJ. All of our wedding guests had such an awesome time and everyone was dancing. People can't stop talking about what a great DJ he was. A couple that was at our wedding wants to use Rob for their wedding next year. Rob took all of our music suggestions and played all of our "must" plays and everything else just flowed perfectly. We cannot recommend him enough! Great value, professional, great presence and just an awesome time!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

Rob was an amazing DJ! I live in San Francisco but was getting married in NY and he made the planning process seemless from afar as it relates to the music. We had a Skype meeting initially to talk through our ideas and he offered suggestions. He was very responsive via email and phone. As the wedding got closer we had more frequent calls to ensure that everything would go smoothly.

On the actual wedding, Rob traveled from Philly and arrived early to set up. He was extremely professional and supportive. We received many compliments on our DJ because he was able to read the crowd well and tailor the playlist to what was getting them most engaged. He included a variety of genres which was perfect since we had people from different cultures, generations, and geographies in the room. He was able to bring everyone together - my mom danced the entire night, including to the West Coast songs.

I would highly recommend Rob for other weddings and events. The quality of service was amazing, his price was right, and overall he was a gentlemen who helped make my special day go that much more smoothly. His musical abilities are highly sought after and respected. I wish him the best of luck in future endeavors.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I heard it said that people make the party and that can be very true, however Rob brought the music!! My photographer said it best, when he called it the dance party of the year. Rob's selection of music invited all audiences to the dance floor making it a great time for everyone.

Profile Picture Sam, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob went above and beyond our expectations. Having a good Dj was important for me and my husband for our wedding. I danced all night as well as the rest of our guest. My friends and family are still talking about how great the night went and a lot it if goes to Rob. He was soo flexible, professional and accommodating. Would highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture sofia , 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

The first time we met Rob, my husband and I knew that he was going to be the DJ at our wedding. There was no need to look further. Throughout the wedding process, Rob was easy to get in contact with and replied in a timely manner. He would give us ideas and was organized when it came to the music spreadsheet. When I was stressed out and trying to figure out song selections Rob assured me not to worry and was very helpful. For my ceremony entrance, there was a particular part of the song that I wanted to walk down to. He sent me several versions to ensure that I will walk down that part. Rob went above and beyond to make things happen. During the reception he had everyone on the dance floor and we could not ask for a better DJ. I would highly recommend Rob! Thank you Rob for everything you have done, we greatly appreciate it!!!

Profile Picture Shay, 7/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

From the moment we met with Rob, we knew that he was our guy. We were looking at a lot of Dj's for our wedding and Rob was the most informative, professional, and in our price range. Rob was prepared with detailed spreadsheets to help make the process as smooth as possible. He was always available to talk on the phone to clarify any questions we had, and our minds were at ease knowing that we were in good hands. And the best part is how honest he is. He does this job on the side out of pure passion for music. He is not in this business just to make money. When our venue had changed sizes last minute we did not need as many up-lights and he refunded us our money. Anyone else would have kept that money!!
on the day of the wedding i was blown away! His set up was incredible and the constant feedback from the guests were just a reaffirmation that we made the right choice! We loved having Rob as our DJ and we would recommend him for any and every event.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Rob Bediako is the the coolest, most professional, and greatest DJ ever. Rob treated us as good friends and respected every decision we made about song selections and accommodating our requests. He has awesome lighting and staged himself in the perfect place right next to the dance floor. We had our wedding outside under a tent and the music was crystal clear - perfect sound quality! Everyone had fun on the dance floor! We were so happy :) Thank you Rob!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Finding DJ Rob was a blessing! From the moment we met DJ Rob, we were instantly put at ease about his capabilities to DJ our wedding. I had been searching for months for a DJ who could play a wedding that had both my African family and my husband's Irish-Italian & Hispanic family on the dance floor! DJ Rob did just that. Not only were people on the dance floor way earlier than we ever planned, but they didn't stop dancing all night! All we kept hearing was about what a great DJ we had! He takes pride in creating the perfect playlist for you with just a few suggestions and must-play songs from your end. He was very responsive, flexible, and has a temperament that makes you feel worry-free about the music for your event. He truly made our wedding reception a party to remember! Thank you from Max & Hannah!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Rob was awesome!!! He met with us before our wedding to get to know us and we had plenty of phone contact in the weeks leading up to our wedding to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. The flow between songs was seamless, never missed a beat. So many times you have a short break between songs, even if it's just for a second. Not with DJ Rob! One song went right into the next. He got our personalities and played the perfect mix!I had so many people come up to me and tell me how much they liked him! I recommend him to everyone I know that is getting married!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert made my wedding day memorable with the perfect mix of songs. He was professional and a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Rose, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was flexible, he listened to our music preferences and what we liked. He never dictated to us and even during spontaneous moments he played the right songs. When it came to pricing, he gave us multiple choices.
Overall, he made our wedding come alive. Fun memories.

Profile Picture Samuel , 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rob was amazing! I attended my best friends wedding where DJ Rob did an excellent job. I knew that I wanted him to DJ our wedding one day (We weren't engaged at that time, but a week later we would be!). He was easy to work with, he worked with our schedules and communicated through phone and email. His prices were very reasonable and he made sure to get every detail to make our day as special as possible. All of our guests spoke highly about our wedding day. To this day people tell us how much they enjoyed our wedding. We have to thank DJ Rob for helping us throw a great party!

Profile Picture Candra, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Even before my wedding, I knew Rob was the best DJ! When it came time to plan my wedding, I knew Rob had to be a part of it. He is very professional and very easy to communicate with. My guest had a blast and no one left the dance floor. He kept the party going!

Profile Picture Brandy, 1/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved having Rob as the DJ for our wedding! Our guests danced non-stop and we had many friends tell us that Rob was the best wedding DJ they had ever heard. Rob was very easy to work with and helped us talk through what type of atmosphere we wanted for our reception and dance. Equally as important, he also talked us through what types of music or certain songs we didn't want played at our wedding. Rob was extremely professional - from set up, to introducing the wedding party, to break down and clean up - he was everything we hoped for and at a very competitive price. Rob helped make our wedding a memorable and fun event!

Profile Picture Mandy, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Choosing Rob as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our event. He was extremely professional, timely, flexible and FUN! Everyone we spoke with proceeding the wedding had a blast because of Rob's talent and liveliness. He knows exactly how to keep a party active and transitions smoothly between every aspect of the reception. I felt secure and worry free from beginning to end! Definitely try to book him for your next event!

Profile Picture User4586422, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Up until this day people still tell us that they had the best time at our wedding and that the DJ was the best DJ. The music selection was perfect and he performed way beyond anything we could have imagined. He really made our day special and we have referred him to many people.

Profile Picture User5631772, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting