Lone Oak Barn Reviews

45 | Round Rock, TX

45 Reviews for Lone Oak Barn

Taylor · Getting married on 09/14/2019

They are awesome sweet people. The barn is amazing and has many different options to choose from

Jenny · Married on 09/29/2018

This was by far the most amazing venue we saw. As soon as we walked in we knew this was where we wanted our wedding. It is family owned and they are so wonderful to work with. They were very flexible and helped with the day of when we found out my wedding coordinator wouldn’t be there until an hour before the ceremony. I would recommend this venue to everyone!!

Julie · Married on 04/20/2018

The Lone Oak Barn was the venue we chose for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. As the Mother of the Bride the venue was beautiful but the entire staff including the owners were amazing. We received many many compliments on the beauty of the venue and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Honestly I am so grateful to Sheli Aday and her staff I actually feel like she is family at this point. Every question and request was met with immediate response. The day of Sheli and her staff were there to make my daughter's day the most beautiful special day I could have ever asked for.

Carol · Married on 02/17/2018

We got married at Lone Oak Barn on 2/17/18 and it could not have been any better! M'Kensie and Shelli were so great to work with from the very beginning, offering a responsive and personable experience. Not only is the team amazing, but the venue itself is just beautiful, with plenty of spacious indoor & outdoor options. They were extremely helpful in listening to our needs, adjusting the layout based on weather and ensuring the space was extremely clean and prepped for our big day. We were concerned about it being too cold in the barn with a winter wedding but the indoor heaters ensured everyone stayed perfectly comfortable. Everything about our experience with the barn and team were flawless, leading to such a special evening - thank you Shelli & M'Kensie for everything you did to make our wedding day just perfect!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 12/16/2017

Lone Oak Barn was more than we ever could have hoped for! They always responded (to every one of our crazy questions) within a couple of hours. Shelli is so organized, but also so relaxed, which is exactly what you need from someone who is such a big part of the planning process. The barn is beautiful and the room full of decorations saved us a lot of money. I 100% would recommend Lone Oak Barn.

• User7568420 · 1+ year ago

The venue is gorgeous and Shelli and M'Kensie were fantastic to work with!

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

Such a great space for a spring wedding or any special occasion!

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2017

Lone Oak Barn is a beautiful venue! The customer service is top notch. They are family oriented and all so helpful and sweet. It's the perfect place that allows so many options to carry out your event. We hosted our wedding at Lone Oak Barn and they allow you to pick your own vendors, set up the venue however you prefer, use decor pieces in stock, etc. The price for the venue is very reasonable with all that it has to offer. Gorgeous landscape. The ONLY negative was having to end the event @ 10:30PM and take down/out by 11PM due to City regulations even on the weekend. Other than that our big day was absolutely perfect!!!

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

Shelli and M'Kensie Aday are unbelievably easy to work with. From being available any time my husband and I needed to use the space for our engagement photos, to meet with vendors, to just scope out the space for decor locations, to letting us in to start decorating the venue the day before our reception. Additionally, they were extremely helpful and responsive with all emails and phone calls. The Aday family means customer service! If you're looking for the perfect barn venue--you've found your place!

stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say better things about the Lone Oak Barn. First-Shelli and M'Kensie are incredibly responsive and hospitable. The venue is family owned and family built and you can feel the love that went into the property as well as the attention to detail. The barn is everything we could have ever wanted for a wedding venue-it is rustic yet modern. Has history yet awaiting to make new memories. The field outside is gorgeous with the horses and cows in the backdrop for a more country feel. Don't worry-too country with the animals? They will be put back in the stables by evening. The fountain and archways in the back lit up with lights is magical.

Our wedding day was flawless and the barn truly lit up as though we were walking in our wedding dream. Our guests cannot stop raving about it as many of them traveled from out of the state. Our guests kept telling us this was the most unique wedding venue they had ever been to. And the best part is that Lone Oak Barn is constantly looking to improve the venue. I went back a few days later to pick up leftover items I saw that they were already planting to flowers to the front to improve the entryway.

I LOVE this place and almost wish I could get married again to reuse it. Maybe in the future we will find another reason to use their venue again-maybe when we redo our vows :P THANK YOU Lone Oak Barn for making our dreams become reality!!

Kari · Married on 10/08/2016

Our wedding was absolutely picture perfect! Lone Oak Barn is so charming and their staff is so helpful, caring and they're genuinely great people. I HIGHLY, highly, highly recommend.

Nathan · Married on 09/24/2016

We are photographers that had the opportunity to photograph a wedding at this venue. We absolutely loved working with the owners. We are excited to photograph more weddings at this venue in the future!

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

This was the first and ONLY venue my fiancé and I looked at. The only way to describe this place is southern perfection. The whole venue is beautiful, well layed out, manicured grounds, great customer service, I could go on and on. It took my husband and I about 10 seconds talking with Shelly and M’kenzie before we knew this was the perfect spot for us to marry.
    Some great things:
    1. The barn is large, can hold up to 250 guests
    2. Has two beautiful spots outside you can hold the ceremony and a large room inside if you prefer or if there is rain
    3. They have table and chairs included in the price of the barn, as well as barrels, alter, a big cross, dessert tables, and a ton of rustic décor that you are able to use if you wish.
    4. The ladies running the barn are super friendly and easy to get ahold of, as well as answer any questions
    5. HUGE BRIDAL SUITE! We fit about 10 girls in there comfortably!! No one was stepping over each other, there were plenty of chairs, private bathroom, balcony that overlooks the main hall, and windows so you can watch people arrive. I mean this was probably my favorite room of the whole place.
    6. Long rental hour frames, I think we were able to have the place for 13 hours (we decided against a rehearsal hour day before and did a day of rehearsal instead); this gave us plenty of time to set up and take down
    7. Pond, there is a really pretty pond behind the barn that made for some great pictures.

Everyone loved it. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, thank you Lone Oak Barn.

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2016

We loved everything about Lone Oak Barn. The venue is so beautiful with multiple outdoor ceremony locations, inside/rain ceremony options, reception, bridal and groom suites, a ton of parking, and so much more! M'Kensie and Shelli, who own/run the venue, were amazing from our first conversations with them. They were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process and on the day of. We also used all of their preferred vendors and had amazing success with them. We could not have asked for a better venue for our ceremony and wedding and absolutely love this place! The layout of the barn is perfect for a ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception plan. The way is was built and designed allows couple a lot of options for the layout and the flow of the night. The bridal suite is spacious and very comfortable. They have a kitchen for the caterers and I LOVE the barn doors that open providing a breeze and air throughout. I would highly recommend this place to all couples looking for outdoor options, beautiful lighting, and space!

M'Kensie and Shelli, thank you both so much for all your help not only Friday, but for the last few months. We appreciate your professionalism, knowledge, and help making our day a huge success! -Lauren and Nathan Friday, May 6, 2016

Annabel · Married on 04/09/2016

We had both our ceremony and our reception here. I cannot say enough good things about Shelli and M'Kensie Aday and our experience at the Lone Oak Barn. From the moment I toured the venue and met the two of them, I knew it was where I wanted to have my wedding. They answered so many questions, let us come to the venue multiple times, and were invaluable on the day of the wedding. The LOB is gorgeous and made for the most amazing pictures. If you are looking for a wedding escape without making it a full on destination wedding, this is your place! Affordable, beautiful, and the most lovely family to work with.

• Alisha Thomas

Alisha · Married on 03/19/2016

In my opinion, this is the best wedding venue in the area! Great location, beautiful landscape, and the building...bride's and groom's room, so many options for the ceremony and reception location. Everything looked so great! LOB provided the tables, chairs, and a plethora of rustic decor for our wedding. We planned to have the ceremony outside, but decided to move it inside because of wind. The staff made this a smooth transition. And above all, Shelli and M'Kensie were great! They were so extremely helpful and nice! They were on top o all the details and did everything to make sure our day went smooth and was joyous. Everything about Lone Oak Barn exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend it for any event.

Amberley · Married on 03/12/2016

We just had our wedding at Lone Oak and it was everything I've ever dreamed of! Our ceremony and reception was so beautiful, it exceeded all of our expectations. M'Kensie was excellent in keeping up communication, very professional, and passionate. She did awesome in helping us stay calm and relaxed day-of, and was on top off all the details needed. Our entire experience with Lone Oak from viewing, to leaving our wedding was nothing less than amazing, and flawless. LOB has everything you could ask for; beautiful landscape, great rain plan, fantastic owners, great bride's and groom's suite, amazing floor plan, tables/chairs included, inside/outside ceremony options, plenty of parking, and great location! Best venue in the Northern Austin/Round Rock area hands down!

Lara · Married on 01/31/2016

Lone Oak Barn was the picture-perfect setting for our ceremony and reception! I was actually referred to Lone Oak by another venue, and I am so glad this happened! Driving up to Lone Oak, the setting was surreal, with a gorgeous (but modern) barn, green fields, hay bales, a scenic pond, cows in the field, and that signature "lone oak!" The inside was everything we wanted in a venue- big and spacious with that pretty rustic barn feel, tons of room for dancing and mingling. One of my favorite features were the garage doors in the "dancing" room that we were able to have open. Our January Sunday afternoon wedding was 82 degrees and sunny skies, and the weather was perfection! Everyone was super comfortable and going in and out. I never stopped dancing, and I wasn't hot at all. They provide you with a beautiful arbor, which we covered in flowers and lace as a non-traditional wedding "huppah", as well as gorgeous wooden tables and barrels. We only had to rent tablecloths and settings from an outside vendor, and Lone Oak provided us with a great list of vendors to pick from. In fact, if you use their preferred vendors, they will set up the tables and chairs for your event. The also have a whole bunch of decorations (signs, old doors, etc.) that you can use to help set the tone of your wedding. Lone Oak is so pretty that we really only had our flowers and some lace here and there, and the room was gorgeous. The barn speaks for itself and does not need to be dolled up (but you certainly can if you want to!)

The owners of Lone Oak, Shelli and M'kensie, are some of the nicest people! They were so attentive, kind, funny, and on top of their game. They helped us plan and answered any question we had right away. They have built a very special place, and our guests could not stop commenting on how perfect it was. Our pictures are gorgeous- Lone Oak provides you with a great background for bridal party and family portraits. Just the perfect venue in every way!

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

Thank you for a wonderful night!!??????????

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

Shelli and M'Kensie made wedding planning so easy! The venue was gorgeous, and guests are still commenting on how perfect it was! I would highly recommend Lone Oak for any event.

Michelle · Married on 05/23/2015

M'Kensie and Shelly were a pleasure to work with . They were very helpful and accommodating in every way.

• Addie

Addie · Married on 05/23/2015

The barn and the staff made for a perfect, easy, and magical wedding. I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Kerry · Married on 05/16/2015

I could not ask for a better wedding venue. In May my husband and I got married at the Lone Oak Barn from the moment we visited the barn we where in love. The first few moments my husband knew this would be the venue, and he was right after visiting 6 other venues in the Austin area. The staff and owner's of the venue where the most amazing ladies going above and beyond on every little detail. I was always able to get ahold of them and any questions or concerns that I had they addressed right away giving a list of venders, ideas, layouts, and a just in case plan for rain. Having the different sections and sceneries was exciting to imagine our special day! The day of our wedding the M' Kensie and Mrs. Aday made me feel like a Queen, they are the sweetest woman I could have help me with my husband and I's special day. There are so many other wonderful things I would like to add.
    I recommend this venue to everyone that is thinking of getting married in the Austin area. If I ever built my own venue I would want to mirror the Lone Oak Barn in every way!

Gracey · Married on 05/02/2015

Lone Oak Barn was the perfect place to have my wedding! It was everything I ever hoped for my wedding. It is beautiful and has the perfect location in Round Rock. I was so excited to find a barn where we didn't have to travel an hour to get too!

I have nothing but great things to say about Lone Oak Barn, Shelli, and her team. The venue is gorgeous, we got tons of compliments on it! Great price as well. I used a wedding planner to do most of my planning, but Shelli was always quick to respond to any quesitons that I had.