London Girl Images Reviews

Minneapolis, MN
Rating 4.6 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Amanda Married on 10/10/2015
    Lizzie at London Girl Images is absolutely amazing! We had her recently take our engagement photos and her wonderful, outgoing personality made the experience a blast! She is extremely easy to do business with, it takes away some of the unnecessary stress of wedding planning. I seriously cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding!! We could not of asked for a more perfect photographer.
    Katherine Married on 06/20/2015
    We hired London Girl Images (Lizzie) to photograph our wedding a few weeks ago and she was fabulous! Lizzie is so personable and fun to work - she really takes the awkwardness that can come with taking professional photos out of the equation. She and her 2nd shooter were super flexible the entire day as things came up and still captured amazing shots of the entire day! Lizzie also got us the edited photos super quickly, which was awesome! It has been wonderful looking back at the beautiful pictures and remembering our day together. We also had Lizzie shoot our engagement shoot, which was equally amazing (especially considering it was abnormally freezing outside!)! Lastly, I had Lizzie shoot a boudoir session as part of my wedding gift to my husband and it was SO much fun! She did an incredible job directing poses and helping me feel comfortable during the whole thing. The booklet turned out amazing and my husband loved it! We would absolutely recommend Lizzie and London Girl Images for anybody out there! Money well spent - absolutely no regrets!
  • User1236176 2+ years ago
    Lizzie was absolutely amazing. She was sweet, sassy, patient, flexible, and positive. I always felt completely cared for while working with her, and she made sure I was happy and comfortable through the whole process. She is a grade-A photographer with plenty of creative skill. My husband and I will request her every time we need professional photography, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Katherine Married on 06/20/2015
    Lizzie from London Girl Images is currently hired to photograph our wedding in June 2015! So far, she has taken our engagement pictures and they turned out great! Lizzie is fun and makes you feel comfortable during session - which is great because it can be a little awkward! Her use of natural light is amazing and she does an awesome job coming up with creative posing and settings for the pictures. In the beginning she was a little difficult to get ahold of regarding services, but now things are great! Can't wait to see what our wedding pictures will turn out like!
    Lindsay Married on 07/11/2014
    Thanks for the wonderful experience Lizzie! From our engagement session to our big day, your documentation through photography was flawless.
    Jill Married on 08/08/2014
    Absolutely love our engagement and wedding photos. Exciting to start getting my son's photos done hopefully soon..!
  • User2614823 2+ years ago
    Our wedding photos turned out fantastic and I was so pleased. That being said, she was a little difficult to get a hold of throughout the process, and I never felt quite assured that she was organized - as we had a couple bumps with our deposit checks, engagement photo scheduling, and wedding location along the way. In the end, I was happy with the wedding photos, and that was the most important thing!