Lolita Vasquez Photography Reviews

Lolita Vasquez Photography 6
Lolita Vasquez Photography 7

Audra · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely excellent

Lolita was so great to work with. She cares about her clients and never once complained. It was about 110 in the shade but she quickly got every memory. Plus she quickly adjusted to any change and did it all with smiles! She also provided the photobooth.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Julie · Married on 10/06/2018

Lolita is beyond amazing at what she does! Our wedding day photographs were beyond anything we could have imagined. Lo, made the process of taking photos fun for both my husband and I and it even gave us a chance to catch our breaths and truly enjoy the time together. If you are looking for someone who communicates, makes the process enjoyable, and care-free, look no further! ?

Sent on 11/26/2017

Beth · Married on 01/21/2018

Best photographer ever!! She captured every moment. My pictures made me laugh and cry.

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Lolita Vasquez Photography 8
    Lolita Vasquez Photography 9
    Lolita Vasquez Photography 10
    Lolita Vasquez Photography 11

Cydnee · Married on 11/05/2017

Lolita photographed my wedding on November 5th. Lolita was fantastic. She helped my family pose for pictures and helped my special day move right along. Lolita and Paul fit in perfectly with my guests. All of my guests had nothing but great things to say about Lolita and the services she provided. Would recommend her to any couple that needs beautiful pictures taken of their special day. The photo booth services were also fantastic and so much fun. It was a blast. Thank you so much Lolita for capturing my day.

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Lolita Vasquez Photography 12
    Lolita Vasquez Photography 13

Carmela · Married on 06/02/2017

AMAZING!
    I must say I struck gold with Lolita. I originally contracted with her for the photo booth for my niece 's birthday. Lolita made an impression on everyone, she's fun, silly, great energy and so charismatic and takes awesome pictures. I remember looking at some candid shots and they were beautiful, at that moment I knew I would hire her again. A few months later Lolita is taking my engagement pictures, she made the experience so fun and memorable. Naturally, months later Lolita is photographing my wedding and yet again she delivered amazing work. I am beyond pleased with Lolita's work, passion, attention to detail, energy, communication and overall service. I can't wait to work with her again.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Mandii · Married on 04/26/2017

Lolita is an amazing photographer! While I was looking for a wedding photographer I had in mind I wanted someone who knew what they were doing but also in my budget because I wasn’t able to spend a ton of money on a photographer. Thanks to my FB posts I found Lolita. She did an absolutely amazing job. Starting out with meeting me at the location I chose. We ran into some complications because prom pictures were being taken in the spot I wanted and the sunlight wasn’t the best that day, but she found a spot under a tree with perfect lighting and took amazing pictures of my husband and I. Then at my reception she captured perfect moments of my friends and family. And don’t get me started on the photo booth. It was a fantastic price and a HUGE hit. I love that I got all of the pictures sent right to my email and I still, 8 months later, look at them all the time. I’m so happy I have all the wedding picture I imagined and I couldn’t have done it without Lolita.

Sent on 01/05/2018