Lolabah Reviews

3 | Catonsville, MD

3 Reviews for Lolabah

Carla · Married on 07/12/2009

Finding a quality, Christian vendor is no easy feat. However, this young business owner has managed to marry the two. She provides quality service as well as spiritual environment for each of her customers. I am happy to not only call her one of my wedding vendors, but also my friend. It's not too often that a person can mix business with pleasure. I am greatful for the professionalism this young lady used when dealing with me. I was not just her friend, but I was her client. Both relationships were easily identified, and no lines where crossed. This helped to make my buying experience a pleasant, but friendly one. I am greatful for the skills and talents she posses, and i look forward to seeing her business grown beyond leaps and bounds. God Bless!

Carla

Sent on 07/27/2009

Shirin · Married on 06/21/2008

My wedding invitation experience with Lolabah was excellent. The creators worked with me. They listened to what I wanted and gave me beautiful examples of what I was looking for based on our consultation. The end result was exceptional. Every guest that received a wedding invitation fell in love with the colors and sheer beauty of the invitation. I would definitely recommend Lolabah to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2009

Angela · Married on 11/03/2007

Lolabah was great and on time, which is very important. As the bride, she knew my vision/theme of my wedding and created some unique ideas. Lolabah is original and fun! I would recommend this God-given business to anyone that wants creativity and something new and exciting when planning any important event. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Lolabah for playing a major part in our day!

God Bless,