Lola + Liv Reviews

Lola + Liv 5
Lola + Liv 6
Lola + Liv 7

Heather · Married on 06/30/2018

Rita and her team did hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day as well as for my engagement photos. They did an amazing job and everything turned out beautifully. Rita is very professional and reliable in addition to being a very talented hair and makeup artist. Having her in charge of our "looks" on my big day let me relax and enjoy the process of getting ready rather than stressing about how it would all turn out. I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Lola + Liv 10

Emily · Married on 06/22/2018

For every bride, hair and makeup brings the whole look together for the special day. Lola + Liv were amazing!! The response time and coordination was top notch. Having only met me, the bride and now husband, putting the look of hair and makeup together for the bridal party through pictures, communication of wedding details and bridal party personalities, Lola + Liv made my ladies gorgeous photo ready looks that stayed for the entire day. They are efficient and calm through the whole process. Plus, as the bride, they kept me calm, upbeat and helped bring my stress level down :) My hair and makeup artist was so attentive and prepared for all of my beauty needs that day. She made sure everything was perfectly in place, and wouldn't get ruined for after she left, leaving extra goodies just in case there was a beauty malfunction, which there wasn't :) Wedding days can be unpredictable, anything can happen, but looking incredible in wedding photos is a must, and Lola + Liv nailed it!! Never looked or felt more flawless in my life :) So far, pictures and compliments are the proof :) Thank you Lola + Liv for everything that day. I would absolutely come to you for any makeup and hair needs I have in the future.

Warm Regards
    - Emily Boros (Emily Conners)

Sent on 07/20/2018

Enrica · Married on 05/14/2018

Rita and her team are phenomenal. I had the pleasure of getting my hair and makeup done with her services. Her artist was amazing and super sweet on top of professional. My mom also had her hair and makeup done by the same artist. I definitely will be contacting Rita for any future events I may have. I felt and looked like a million bucks. Thanks Rita! Xo

Sent on 05/20/2018

Cyndi · Married on 04/14/2018

Rita is extremely responsive and professional. I signed a contract with her for my wedding that I was not able to fulfill. Although, I never got to use her services she was understanding to my situation and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Jaanki · Married on 11/25/2017

Rita is truly the consummate professional. She did both my hair & makeup for my engagement shoot in the LA Arboretum/Botanical Gardens, and particularly sought to achieve the look I wanted. We communicated for weeks leading up to the event (with me sending her all kinds of makeup and hair inspiration looks at all hours of the day), and not only was she receptive, but also extremely helpful in determining, as well as creating, my dream look. She's fun and easygoing, and kept me relaxed as I contemplated (literally last minute) which of 15 outfits to wear. The look was both natural and dramatic, and fit the elegant atmosphere of the gardens, as well as all 15 of my outfits. I rarely ever wear a full face of makeup, and I was worried that contour/eyelashes, etc. would be too excessive, but she made sure to inquire on how I was feeling as the application progressed. She has an infinite selection of products to choose from, and was open to using my preferences and alternatives as well. She finished with time to spare, even though I gave her a short time slot to work with. Honestly, Rita is the best beauty artist I've had experience with, and I highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

Rita and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! I initially found her here on Wedding Wire and I am so thankful that I did. She made the entire planning process for hair and make-up so easy. She is extremely organized and I was very impressed with her detailed notes she kept on my ideal bridal look. Rita and her team were very punctual for my wedding day and took on the challenge of doing hair/make-up for several members in my bridal party (over 8!). They even worked with difficult members of my wedding party and took on some challenges with grace, professionalism, and ease. We had a blast getting ready with her team and I can't recommend her enough! Anyone who doesn't hire her and her talented team is missing out. She is very sweet and sincere!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Lola + Liv 15
    Lola + Liv 16
    Lola + Liv 17

Gaby · Married on 08/26/2017

Rita is great! The makeup: She did an incredible job giving me a glam look with gorgeous eye shadows- something I'm not able to do myself. She made it look sooo easy! The hair: She created an elegant curly hair do incorporating a messy braid. It looked amazing. If you need your make up and hair done for a special event, Lola + Liv is the way to go, you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Kari · Married on 05/20/2017

Rita is simply the best! She is professional, personable, and extremely knowledgeable! I received so many compliments on my wedding day hair and makeup! Rita worked diligently with me from trial to wedding day to make sure she captured the look I wanted!! I highly recommend Lola + Liv MUA!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Shirley Kay · Married on 05/18/2017

We fell in love with Rita and her staff! Not only were they kind, talented, on time and dependable, but they did an incredible job with our hair and makeup, staying PUT throughout the night. This is the hair and makeup company you will want to choose for your dream wedding!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Nirvana · Married on 05/06/2017

Rita is wonderful! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding photo shoot. She was very professional, friendly and kind. She was also very patient in listening to all my requests which she has successfully delivered. I strongly recommend her!

Sent on 05/25/2017

susieK · Married on 01/03/2017

amazing!!! Very creative!! Nice job!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

jessica · Married on 12/20/2016

GREAT!!! Nice work....keep it up!!

Sent on 12/25/2016
  • Y

Yair · Married on 08/13/2016

I have had the honor of working with Rita as the hair and make-up artist. As a professional photographer it is so important to have the best hair and make-up because it is the one of the most important things for the bride. When the brides hair and make-up look good then the photos look great and the bride feel very good which make the photos even better. I'm very happy to recommend Lola and Liv by Rita and more then happy to recommend her to all of my brides!

If you you book with Lola and Liv you just can't go wrong :)

Yair Haim

Sent on 09/14/2016

Kelli · Married on 05/27/2016

Rita is one of a kind. She always knows the perfect way to make every women feel like the most glamorous lady in the room and her make-up and hair skills prove to be no other than the best. If you are looking for any kind of look to dress-up or even dress down casually, Rita knows how to accentuate your best features. I highly recommend her for any of your beauty needs - you will not be let down :) Plus, Rita is a complete joy to be around so she makes the experience an ultimate treat!

Sent on 05/09/2016

I hired Lola + Liv MUA to do my make up for a family event and I could not be happier - she was a dream to work with and the end result was nothing short of phenomenal. Not only is Rita extremely extremely talented, she is very sweet and kind! The finished result was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! I received an endless number of compliments and requests for her contact information. She is worth every single penny. It will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Rita is extraordinary when it comes to wedding hair and makeup. She can provide you any look you want for your special day. Lola + Liv MUA made my entire bridal party look PERFECT for my big day! She can do everything from half up do, to full up do's and the latest trend - braids incorporated into the beautiful curls!

The hair and makeup "play day" is really helpful to get an idea of what to expect on the day of. I couldn't have asked for a better team of people. Rita is a pleasure to be around, makes you feel comfortable and, knows how to you make you look your absolute best! I have no doubt in my mind that I'll be hiring her going forward for any hair and makeup needs. Her rates are also affordable AND she'll come to you!

Sent on 05/15/2016

I can't say it enough, I LOVED working with Lola + Liv MUA on my special day! Looking (and feeling!) your best on your wedding day is essential and Rita made sure that happened. From the start, she was willing to work with me to make sure we nailed the look I was going for (glamorous yet elegant) and executed it perfectly. I never felt more beautiful! Plus, Rita is so sweet and easy to work with - she’s very communicative, always punctual and just a pleasure to be around. I loved working with her and will definitely be using her moving forward for events, and special occasions.

Sent on 05/04/2016