Lola Grace Bridal Reviews

42 | Daytona Beach, FL

42 Reviews for Lola Grace Bridal

• User3311956 · 2+ years ago

Mandy is the best!!! I am so excited for my Groom to see me walking down in the aisle in my gorgeous Maggie Sottero wedding dress. Mandy's professionalism and care is second to none!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2014

I said “Yes to the Dress” at FTG Bridal Boutique. Mandy, the owner, was A-MAZING!! She was very sweet and extremely knowledgeable about what would best work for me. She was patient, relaxed and understanding as we showed up late for our appointment. Her store was exceptional, classic and timeless which is what a true bridal salon should embody. The dress she selected for me to try on looked gorgeous and made me feel exquisite. Her choice brought us all to tears and as my sister said, "gave her the feeling too". I can't wait to work with Mandy until wedding day and will rock the dress and support her salon with pure enthusiasm.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Lindsey · Married on 04/12/2014

I went to For The Girls for my very first wedding dress shopping experience and I am so glad I did! Mandy provided me with such a great experience and really helped me find the perfect dress. I felt so relaxed while trying on gowns which made the decision process much easier. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks for helping me find "the one" :)

Sent on 09/11/2013

Jamie · Married on 04/04/2014

Mandy really helped me find my dress in a very non stressful way. I don't know what I would have done without her. She helped me find the dress I have always dreamed of ;) thanks so much Mandy. You were amazing and I loved your Botique

Sent on 06/26/2013

Jenny · Married on 03/29/2014

What fun! Mandy was very helpful and patient, by far the best experience I had at any bridal boutique. Thank you for helping me find "my perfect dress."

Sent on 06/25/2013

First of all, Mandy is awesome. She is such a joy to work with. She was so patient and helpful without making me feel pressured. Her shop is filled with BEAUTIFUL gowns and she has created a wonderful, classy atmosphere there. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a great wedding dress shopping experience to visit.

Sent on 11/15/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/08/2014

This was the beautiful experience, amazing selection and quality service I was looking for!! I found my gorgeous Maggie Sotterro dress at A Bridal Boutique For the Girls with very patient and knowledgeable help from Mandy. I tried on several dresses and even had to go home and sleep on it for a couple nights before I made my decision. Mandy was extremely supportive throughout the entire process. She closed the boutique and gave me and my guest her full attention for each appointment. She really made us feel special and welcome! She also politely worked within my budget and only pulled dresses that fit in my budget parameters. Did I mention that her shop is beautiful? Great lighting, elegant decor, comfortable seating and stylish dressing rooms that lend to the overall beauty of the boutique. Please check them out! You will be so glad you did!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Andrea · Married on 02/08/2014

This is a great place for a great experience with a great person! I went to a handful of shops and nowhere did I get the personalized experience that I did here. The shop is nice, Mandy is so helpful and accommodating and the dresses are beautiful. If you are looking for a unique, stress free, and personal experience, go here!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Jeanine · Married on 12/31/2013

Mandy, I just wanted to let you know what a wonderful experience I had at your shop. When my mother told me there was a new bridal shop in Daytona Beach, I did not think I was going to find the dress of my dreams there! Your boutique is beautifully set up and the dresses you offer are unlike any that I have seen before. You were so accommodating to come in on a Sunday for such a short period of time so I could get the OK from my closest family and friends. I appreciate the help and guidance you provided, you made shopping for a wedding dress a stress free occasion. I am looking forward to when it arrives, and the fun we will have accessorizing! I highly recommend this store to find your dream wedding dress!

Lola Grace Bridal's reply:

Thank Jeanine for the beautiful review! I can't wait till your gown comes in and then we can have more fun!

Prairie · Married on 12/05/2013

I ordered my dress in February of 2013, and picked up my gown in October. Mandy kept in touch with me the whole time, and even checked in to see how the wedding planning was going. She made great recommendations for other vendors as well! She truly cares for each bride that walks through the doors of her shop, and is not only a great retailer, but friend as well! Her store is beautiful, clean, and no matter what dress you try on, you feel like a queen! She pays attention to each bride, and makes them feel special! Make sure to stop by and see Mandy and her beautiful collection!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Taylor · Married on 11/24/2013

They were wonderful! I love that they close the shop just for you. It was intimate and a lovely experience.

Kristin · Married on 11/16/2013

I could not be more happy to have purchased my wedding dress from A Bridal Boutique for the Girls. I went to quite a few shops in Jacksonville and after terrible experiences finally made the trip to Daytona. Mandy was so professional and had so much passion for helping me find the right dress. She made the entire experience one to cherish.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Lola Grace Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin for you beautiful words!

Amy · Married on 11/02/2013

Fabulous! I would recommend every girl I know to this boutique. You will not get an experience like this one anywhere else. You get the absolute princess treatment when trying on your dress for your big day like every Bride should. There is only one Bride at a time in the store trying on dresses and it makes you feel that much more important. On top of this special treatment, For the Girls has the most beautiful wedding gowns you will ever see. I was so happy with my purchase. My experience here and my dress, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2013

Mandy at the For the girls bridal boutique is absolutely amazing. She has fashion, she is so helpful, but totally NOT pushy! I love that! I walked into several bridal boutiques and shops and I felt like people were pushing me and making me try on dresses I didn't want to. This was not the case with Mandy. She helped me find my dream dress! I wish I could find my dress 50 more times at her boutique! Maybe for an anniversary ?? :)

Lola Grace Bridal's reply:

Thank you Sarah, this means so much to me! You look amazing in your gown!

Lena · Married on 03/10/2018

I purchased my dress in October and my wedding is in March. I have not seen the dress or received as of yet but the purchase day was fun and very nice with Ashley.

Sent on 12/06/2017

For the Girls is a great bridal boutique! I had found a dress online I wanted to try on, and FtG was the closest place that had a sample in stock. I drove an hour and a half just to try on the one dress, though I did try on another one while I was there. Once I put it on, I knew! My mom lives in another state and my maid of honor was working that day, so I was by myself trying on my dream dress. Mandy and her mother made sure I felt special and assured me that the dress was beautiful on me. They gladly took pictures and video for me to send to my mom, and accommodated me for a second appointment when my mom was in town. It was a very pleasant and calm experience, and I'm so happy with my amazing dress!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Daria · Married on 07/05/2014

3.0

I thought the dresses were nice, but a little young for me.

Sent on 07/31/2014