LOLA Event Productions Reviews

137 | Chicago, IL

137 Reviews for LOLA Event Productions

I used Lola for day-of coordination. My coordinator was Kirsty. I cannot recommend Kirsty and Lola enough; they orchestrated everything beautifully, and allowed me, my now-husband, and my parents to relax while the event ran smoothly.

Kirsty and her team stage-managed the rehearsal and ceremony with expert ease, executed reception decor beautifully, and attended to matters big and small, from a bus break-down to re-wrapping my damaged bouquet. I was particularly impressed by the more subtle aspects of their event management, which ensured that the evening flowed well and that all our guests were properly cared for--e.g. ensuring that every group of new arrivals at the reception was immediately attended to with passed wine and appetizers.

Lola was the only company I spoke to that included decor set-up in their basic day-of coordination package, and they did an amazing job. I explained my basic vision to Kirsty beforehand, provided her team with my floral arrangements and decor items the afternoon of the wedding, and when I walked into dinner as a newly-wed, I was pleased as punch with the beautiful set-up.

If you're on the fence about hiring a coordinator in the first place, or about whom to hire, all I can say is--hire Lola!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Lori took our vision and executed it perfectly! We chose to work with her both beforehand as well as day of, and she guided us every step of the way, helping us understand our budget, pick out vendors, and coming to meetings, tastings, and more.

People kept asking me leading up to my wedding if I was stressed and I could honestly say no because I knew Lori had everything under control. We handed off everything to her a week or two before the wedding, and then there was nothing left for me to take care of besides getting myself to the hotel with my dress. People are still coming up to us talking about how in control she was and what a good job she did.

Thanks so much for giving me the day of my dreams!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Laura · Married on 05/30/2015

Lori Stephenson (of LOLA Event Productions) supported us from the very beginning of the planning process and helped make our wedding day absolutely flawless! She served as a constant resource for great Chicago wedding vendors and streamlined our timeline for our ceremony at St. Michael's in Old Town and reception at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago. Our black tie wedding for 200 guests was quite the undertaking and I would not have been able to plan it all by myself. From monogrammed match books to the photographer shot list, Lori and her team were a huge help with every single detail. She was accommodating, kind, calm and collected throughout our entire 12-month client relationship and made our wedding on May 30, 2015 perfect!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Laura · Married on 05/30/2015

Sent on 07/20/2015

Kori · Married on 10/24/2014

We worked with Lori to plan our Lake Geneva wedding and couldn't have been happier. I can't count the number of occasions that we said "no worries, Lori has under control." She was lovely to work with -- she's full of great ideas, totally accessible, on-the-ball, and a lot of fun. We were so relaxed throughout the wedding because we knew that we were in the most capable hands. Thank you, Lori!

Sent on 11/17/2014

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Kori - the feeling is mutual. You and Eric are such a lovely, caring and well-matched couple. Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding weekend!

Silvia · Married on 09/28/2014

Lola Event Productions was a good fit for us. Our wedding planner, Daniela, was very professional and friendly to work with. One of Lola's more junior planners, she did a fabulous job. You wouldn't have known she is so new to the profession. I planned my wedding from afar and in only 4 months time. Pulling it off wouldn't have been possible without Daniela's assistance. On the day of the wedding she pulled her team together so expertly that the best man felt inclined to give an impromptu shout-out to the "amazing wedding coordinators" during his speech!

Sent on 11/02/2014

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Daniela was so honored to be a part of your big day - thank you so much for the kind words!

Valerie · Married on 09/27/2014

LOLA is the Golden Apple of wedding planners! Lori began her business because she truly wants to help people make their wedding day better than asked or imagined. No words big enough from the get go as step by step she guided us so that we could focus & ENJOY the wedding planning process! Lori has the rare gift of paying very close attention to the bride & groom's initial vision as well as being mindful of every detail needed for a smooth as silk wedding from start to finish for every family member & guest attending celebrating the miracle of life and marriage-no small feat! She's can do, fun, smart & spot on-a magnificent combination. Golden Apple nominees by definition are in a class by themselves, yet remain committed to envisioning environments for their classrooms that inspire & transform students unforgettably. Lori's dream team was all that-Molly Fennel & Limelight, Starling Photography, Cornelia McNamara flowers, Elysia Root Cakes & Mary Monica Music all were a pleasure to meet & work with. We so appreciate their artistry, generosity, kindness & professionalism shared with us and every wedding guest! Yesterday was my 55th birthday & couldn't receive a more meaningful gift than the joy of R & T marrying just 1 week & 1 day ago! Speaking with our son away @ school before my husband & I met our newlywed daughter & new son for dinner yesterday, the lilt is still in his voice from the "soft glow over all", as Chicago pastor A.W. Tozer said so beautifully. We are so grateful for LOLA's creative flow helping make that happen so all could be present in that best place to be getting married. Merci Lori! See you soon!

Sent on 10/05/2014

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

What a way to start a work week - with such a truly heartfelt review. This family was so fun to work with! Fun, warm, caring and loving. I feel truly blessed that my job let's me cross paths with such great people. Your words leave me speechless. xo.

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2014

I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am for Lori Stephenson - our wedding coordinator from LOLA. Choosing LOLA to help us plan our 9.27.14 wedding in Chicago was the best decision we could have made. Lori was so sweet, so easy going, so knowledgable - and really made me (and my mom!) feel calm and happy throughout the entire process. Any little question I had - she would answer in a heartbeat. Her attention to detail was OUTSTANDING - the decor @ the venue (Salvage One) was absolutely stunning. Throughout the entire planning process, she really took the time to get to know our style and made sure that was weaved in throughout our wedding day. The entire wedding day (from the moment I woke up) went 100% smoothly thanks to LOLA. Every single friend and family member loved working with her - but especially me. :) Hiring Lori and her amazing company to help plan your beautiful day will be the best decision you make. I was not stressed for ONE MINUTE of the wedding planning - from start to finish. And not to mention, all of our friends and family said it was the most beautiful and personal wedding they have ever been to... which is the most wonderful compliment to receive. Best day ever!

Sent on 12/06/2014

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Rachel, Tristan and their families were an absolute JOY. Sweet, loving, fun, such great taste... How do we get so lucky? Thanks so much for trusting LOLA with your wedding and MERCI!

Beth · Married on 09/26/2014

Working with Lori was, hands down, the best decision we made in planning our wedding. She was the first person we hired, and we’re fortunate that we did. Not only is she friendly, creative, attentive, and professional, she is also a joy to be around. She made every part of the planning process fun!
    Lori and the Lola team were our guides every step of the way, from carefully preparing a thorough budget (down to the stamps on the invitations!), to recommending vendors that complement our style, to handling the nitty gritty details leading up to and during the big day. Neither my husband and I, nor our family members, endured any of the stressful or overwhelming aspects of celebrating a wedding, and for that alone we are so grateful. Lori is the reason that it all went seamlessly, and we can enjoy the memories of our wedding as a truly perfect day. If I had one piece of advice to give future brides, it would be to partner with Lori and Lola Events and let them work their magic. It will save you headaches, stress, and money in the long run.

Sent on 10/08/2014

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Such a fun couple! They were so receptive to all our suggestions, and we pulled together a really inovative, fun and personal wedding day for them! Beth is one of the nicest brides we have ever had the honor of working with - Matt is a lucky guy! xo.

Patrick · Married on 08/02/2014

My husband and I had 2-3 months to pull together a pretty large party to celebrate our recent marriage. We started to try and do this on our own but lost focus and found ourselves lost. The best decision we made was to reach out to the folks at LOLA and in walked out savor, Tara. At our first meeting we knew she was the one. She understood our vision and helped us bring it to life. We stayed on budget and on track. The event was more beautiful then what I could have ever hope for. With Tara's help we made decisions quickly and effectively. In the end we came slightly under budget and all of our guests have told us that this party was one of the best they have been to. None of this would have been possible without Tara and the team at LOLA. Thank you for keeping us sane and on track and for making our night so very special for us!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Best money spent by far. Well worth it!! A+++

Sent on 08/17/2014

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words - Tara LOVED working with you guys and the event photos that she snapped were phenominal! A perfect night for a perfect couple. All our best wishes.

This wedding stuff was all new to my-now husband and me, too.
    We didn't know where to begin. We would sit in the living room, every Sunday for about a month, each with a laptop, trying to pick a place, coordinate times, figure out what we needed/wanted, etc.. That's when he found LOLA. Whew!
    Lori and her team guided us through some pretty rough terrain. She met with us first to see what we were looking for in a wedding. Our tastes, our budget, what was important to us, what wasn't. After that initial meeting and some subsequent conversations/emails, she came up with a list of 20-some places. Places that weren't even on our radar. Mind you, this all took place during the month of January, when the snow and temps were at their worst. Thanks to Lori (and her connections, which are FABULOUS), we found the place that was perfect for us. Better than we could have POSSIBLY done on our own. She made deals for us, left and right. She respected our budget and stuck to it. She did whatever needed to be done to get the job done. She made it all look so easy, and believe me, it was not.
    Planning a wedding is an incredibly stressful time, but thanks to Lori and her connections (she knows EVERYBODY and can get you breaks on everything from catering to flowers to decorations) we had the most beautiful, joy-filled wedding and reception. Every one of our guests told us how wonderful everything was. Lori went beyond our expectations. We were comfortable in our choices, our decisions, and in how fabulous our wedding was for our family and friends, and us, of course. It couldn't have gone more smoothly. It was a beautiful evening that went off without a hitch and we have Lori Stephenson to thank for it! My advice? Get a wedding planner! Use LOLA! Lori Stephenson is amazing.

Sent on 07/17/2014

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

This was such a fun wedding to plan - only issue was that the Blackhawks couldn't take the Stanley Cup again! Darn you Blackhawks! The full sized Stanley Cup cake was a big hit anyway!!!!

Betsy · Married on 06/14/2014

Jimmy and I truly loved every minute of our wedding day over and we don’t think things could have gone any smoother, so THANK YOU Kirsty & the whole Lola team! The entire weekend was so special and truly so memorable for not only Jimmy and I but all our guests as well. We were lucky to be introduced to Lola from our friends who used them for their wedding and they promised that we were in good hands.

So my first conversation with Kirsty she knew that I had a vision and she wanted to help make it come to life, it was great! She knew from day one that I am totally a type A personality to an extreme, overly organized and detailed, she handled me with ease and constantly reassured me that all would come together. Her calm demeanor actually helped me let go of quite a bit of the added stresses of a large wedding with numerous people’s opinions. She has seen it all and heard it all which made everything so much easier to handle!

We will never be able to thank you all enough for all the work that you all did. We also will never forget the feeling we both had when we walked into grand show room at Ravenswood event center and saw how amazing everything had come together. We tried to take it all in and we just couldn’t because it was so perfect!

Sent on 09/10/2014

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Kirstin loved working with Betsy - especially on the fun decor that KK designed for the wedding!

Allison · Married on 05/30/2014

We had the Last Minute LOLA service and Wedding Decor. Kirsty Klarklin was our wedding coordinator, florist, and helped execute our wedding design/vision. Kirsty was exceptional in every way- positive, upbeat, enthusiastic, calm, sincere, creative, attentive, clever, and an absolute joy to work with. She did an amazing job on our flowers! She created my gorgeous bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutineers, and the most precious flower girl garland I have ever seen. She also arranged flowers in the 150 recycled soda pop glass bottles we re-purposed for the table displays. And not to mention the 8 foot tiny, adorable paper rose garland she created by hand. Honestly, I don't know how she had the time to do all of that. She had a smile on her face the entire time too! Another thing about Kirsty, she has a very calming presence and can relieve your stress in a flat minute. No matter how prepared you are for your wedding, you will suffer some stress towards those final weeks. As soon as she walks in the door, all of your stress goes away. One last thing, she's just as enthusiastic about your wedding as if it was her own. She absolutely loves what she does, and the sincere care and devotion she puts into your wedding is absolutely priceless.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Allison · Married on 05/30/2014

Sent on 08/06/2014

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

What an absolutely wonderful review! We love Kirstin as much as you do and are so proud to have her on the team - thanks for your kind words.

Katie · Married on 05/10/2014

My husband and I were living in Boston when we became engaged and knew we wanted to have our wedding in my hometown of Chicago. After looking through reviews and calling various wedding planners we decided on Lola Event Productions. It was the best and easiest decision that we made.

Lori and her team were absolutely amazing. From helping with all the wedding details to watching our English bulldog during the ceremony so she could be outside to greet us, they went above and beyond. Her intern even carried our 45 pound stubborn bulldog through the hotel lobby in order to keep us moving.

From the moment we met, I knew there was absolutely nothing to be stressed about. Everyone kept asking us is wedding planning crazy and it definitely would have been if it were not for Lori. Her various spreadsheets are amazing and kept us on track the entire time. She was incredibly easy to get a hold of and sent email responses right away. To say she is super organized is an understatement. We highly recommend hiring Lola Event Productions for your wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2014

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Katie, Thanks so much for your kind words - you and Steve were an absolute dream to work with and the selections you made with design were dreamy! What a gorgeous color palette and fun details. One of our favorite parties to date! Miss P the Bulldog will always have a special honorary place in the LOLA flower girl rotation :-)

Amol · Married on 11/30/2013

My wife and I used LOLA as our event planner for our wedding in November 2013 and we are absolutely thrilled with the way Lori and her team helped us plan, organize and help us on the day of the wedding.

Since my wife is Catholic and I'm Hindu, our wedding was a bi-cultural affair with complexities regarding decorations, timelines, food, clothing, priests and family involvement layered into every planning aspect. Lori and her team helped us make timely and informed decisions while successfully navigating through all of the bi-cultural planning hurdles. Her wealth of expertise really shines through and her flexibility in helping us accommodate some our family members unusual requests was much appreciated.

In the end, our wedding decorations, arrangements and planned activities went off without a hitch. Looking back, the best part of the wedding was that my wife and I were genuinely able to enjoy the moment with the knowledge that Lori and her staff were tending to any and all last minute issues. On more than one occasion, wedding guests commented glowingly about Lori's assistants running around helping to make the wedding a huge success.

Wedding planning is often a stressful activity for couples; I'm happy to say that Lori and her team made the entire process a completely stress free experience. Lori's thoughtfulness pervades every wedding planning decision she helped us make. As an example, she made sure that the wedding caterers packed up food for my wife and I, and had it waiting for us in our hotel room at the end of the night.

Sent on 03/09/2014

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Amol and Melissa's wedding was so uniquely THEM which is what we love most about helping our couples! Blending traditions and cultures was so creatively inspiring - and I can't think of a nicer couprincipalle! Thanks for the kind words! We miss you! - Lori Stephenson, Owner

Devon · Married on 10/26/2013

I found Lori after I had already booked a venue (including caterer and cake), photographer, DJ, and officiant, but I needed someone to help with the decor and overall design theme for the wedding, and to be there on the day of. Lori came highly recommended by some work colleagues, and they were right on.

I knew I wanted the wedding to be modern, formal, and mainly black and white. From the very beginning, Lori had amazing ideas and was able to take my amateur suggestions and turn them into totally "wow" creations that worked perfectly in the space. She helped me with invitations, day of paper goods, and a decor for the ceremony and reception, all of which were beautifully coordinated, black/white/fuchsia modern designs with a hint of Old Hollywood flair. It was all perfect, and, even more importantly, it was all my vision. Lori didn't push her own views -- she took my inspiration and turned it into something even more beautiful than I had imagined. She lined up great vendors, including the most extraordinary florist (Richard Remiard), and worked with them all seamlessly. I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding (even the turnover of the room from ceremony to reception) -- I just enjoyed it all! Not only that, Lori trimmed off the extra tulle at the bottom hem of my dress, fixed my hair, neatly packed up the toasting flutes and cake topper at the end of the night, moved all of the wedding gifts to our room... She was there for whatever I needed. The day ran completely smoothly, and all of the guests raved about the wedding. That wouldn't have been possible without Lori.

How do I know Lori was indispensable? Because when someone spilled red wine on my dress, I was searching for Lori -- not my mom, or my maid of honor. In her wedding day emergency tackle box, she had the goods to minimize the stain. And she knew what to say to put it all in perspective. I'd recommend Lori to anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/28/2013

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Devon, We loved working with you! Gorgeous, stylish and fun! xoxo

Lori was a pleasure to work with. For the first time in my adult life I was actually able to be a guest at my own party! We used Lori as our 'day of' planner, she coordinated all vendors, participants, and guests with such professional grace. Lori and her staff were fabulous!
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 10/20/2013

Ann · Married on 09/07/2013

Planning a wedding is one of the most daunting things a parent can do. And, when it’s your only daughter who also happens to be an event planning professional, the pressure to make everything perfect is almost overwhelming.

It was our great good fortune to find Lori who provided us with the direction, counsel, and firm but gentle guidance that resulted in a flawless, perfect, wonderful (insert 100 other superlatives here) event. Lori has the skills, knowledge, vendor connections and contacts that will give you every resource you could need to make your daughter’s vision come true. Even more important is Lori’s interpersonal skills that enable her to really understand what you want and how to help get you there calmly and efficiently.

And on the most important day of all, Lori’s leadership – steady and smooth – made the day go so well it almost seemed effortless; truly remarkable given the level of emotion everyone was feeling and the hundreds of details, both big and small, that had to be managed. We can say with complete confidence that without Lori our daughter’s wedding could have been good but it would never have been the extraordinary event that it turned out to be.

Sent on 09/11/2013

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

We loved every minute of planning Laura and Ryan's wedding, and really enjoy it when the entire family gets involved. I think this is our first official review written by dad and we are so flattered!!!!!

I was never the type of person who had fully planned out their wedding before even getting engaged. I just hadn't really thought about it. But once I started the planning I became quickly overwhelmed with all of the different aspects to manage and we immediately decided we would like to enlist the help of a wedding planner.

When we found Lori at LOLA- we knew it was a great match. Her laid back personality, but well-organized business was just what we were looking for. We bought the "Little Bit o' Lola" package as we didn't feel we needed her to do everything for us, but rather just point us in the right direction and make sure we were on track. We were so happy working with Lori that we never really felt stressed throughout the wedding process. We knew that we were in good hands and that the budget was in line; we had a go-to person whom we could ask questions and that there weren't any big pieces that we were forgetting.

On the wedding weekend Lori was extremely helpful in coordinating all of our wedding party and the vendors and made sure we could just enjoy the time with our friends and family! We got so many compliments on the whole event- from the food to the decor to the "cocktail style" reception: all things Lori recommended. We couldn't have done it without her!

I highly recommend Lori and the whole team at LOLA.

Sent on 09/22/2013

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Caroline! This was such a fun party to plan - and the guests had a fabulous time at the event.

Julia · Married on 06/15/2013

LOLA is amazing! From our first conversation with Lori, we knew that she was the wedding coordinator for us. She exuded the type of calm, friendly personality that you need in a wedding planner -- along with an obvious knowledge of the Chicago wedding industry, eye for detail, and talent at organization. We interviewed a few other wedding planners before selecting Lori and none compared. In the months leading up to our wedding -- as well as on the day of the event -- our initial impressions were validated. In the weeks before the wedding, Lori prepared a detailed timeline and confirmed it with all of our vendors, created gorgeous bouquets and floral centerpieces that were exactly what we wanted, and provided invaluable guidance on the myriad planning questions that arise during the lead-up to a wedding. On the day of the event, Lori kept everyone -- including 11 bridesmaids and 11 groomsmen, as well as 11 other ceremony participants (readers, ushers, candle lighters) -- on schedule and in the right place. She did this while remaining calm, friendly, and welcoming to all of our guests. Because of her great attitude, my husband and I received so many compliments on Lori's performance. Lori also coordinated with one of my bridesmaids (who made a bunch of handmade decor items that required significant set-up) to make sure that our venue looked gorgeous. We could not be happier at having working with Lori.

Sent on 06/21/2013

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Julia's wedding was so fun and unique - and her bridesmaid Jamie who did the decor is so talented we have asked her to come join our team on a part time basis executing decor and assisting at events!

Stacey · Married on 05/11/2013

Thinking back a year ago, to when my then-fiance and I were deciding whether or not to hire an Event Coordinator for our May 2013 wedding, I remember going back and forth about cost and thinking "is it really necessary?" and "well, i can do most of this myself..."

I can now honestly say that hiring Lori from LOLA Event Productions was the best decision we made in the planning process. I, too, searched Yelp high and low for Chicago wedding planners and there are - of course - conflicting reviews for everyone. We met with one other company before our consultation with LOLA. I was unsure about the cold, modern, pink atmosphere that we felt at the first company. But, I walked out of our meeting with Lori feeling so excited to work with her. Their space is so welcoming. It was so easy to be ourselves with her, and we really had so much FUN working together. She understood exactly what we were going for and executed it beautifully. She took my inspiration photos to the next level. Lori handled all the decor and floral for us as well, and she and her team built the most incredible birch arbor for our ceremony. She helped us choose vendors within our budget and made the best recommendations.

I don't care what anyone else says. Planning a wedding is HARD. And sometimes really stressful and just plain not fun. But I am here to put your mind at ease. Lori and the team at LOLA will help you plan the most incredible day of your life. On the day of our wedding, I didn't worry about a thing (except the unseasonable cold). We could NEVER have done it without Lori, and we are so unbelievably grateful to her for all of her hard work. Now that it's over, we may have to swing by the studio just to say "Hi!" :)

Sent on 06/06/2013

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

We miss you and Todd, Stacey! I need to plan an "alumni" party so we can still have an excuse to get together with all our old clients.

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2013

Lori was so amazing throughout the entire process- even when I was delayed on getting you information, she were always so relaxed. Everything she did to ensure that the day ran smoothly, especially with the time crunch that we were on (3 events in less than 24 hours in 2 different cities), helped me have a total blast at my own wedding instead of worrying about details. Everyone commented on how great of a job she did ensuring we were on time, that unaccounted for details were settled, and that problems were addressed right away. Heck she even became a tailor, fixing a friend's bridesmaid dress and my own dress!! I would recommend Lori to anyone!!!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Tess · Married on 02/23/2013

Just do yourself a favor and work with Lori from LOLA! We could not have asked for a better experience, a better year of planning, and the best day just a few weeks ago!

Lori is the type of planner who really listens to what you want, what you want to spend, and what is most important to you. She is also the type of person who you can be open and honest with and she will be open and honest with you. I told Lori I wanted to spend as little as possible on floral and not only did we manage to do that, but we supplemented floral with tons of candlelight! And it was absolutely beautiful!
    She wants to make everything as easy as possible....which was just fine with us.

She helped us with catering vendors, timeline, floral, venue, you name it. She was our go to and it was so reassuring to have her with any questions or concerns. She responded right away and I knew she would be there----very reliable and super organized!

She and her staff were so great on the day of---I don't know what I would have done without them!

Sent on 03/11/2013

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Tess - the love is mutual - what a pleasure it was for us to help you with your wedding and get to know you personally! We couldn't ask for better clients, and you are one of the best!

Carli · Married on 01/12/2013

Lauren and Lori from Lola were the planners for our wedding this past January and they were AMAZING! Every time my husband and I got stressed about all the little details, Lauren and Lori were always there to ease our minds. They were so on top of things during the planning process and made sure that we had everything taken care of. There are so many details to planning a wedding, it is only a matter of time until you are overwhelmed. But Lauren and Lori are there, every step of the way to make sure t every detail is considered. Plus, they are so creative and have a great eye for design that I trusted them with everything. On the day of the wedding you never know what my come up and I was so happy to have them by my side. Right before Michael and I began our first dance, Lauren could see that I was getting caught up on one of the many layers of my dress... she ran and got some scissors, sniped off the extra tool and sent me on my way. That night when we went up to our room we were pleasantly surprised to see that Lori had straightened up our things, sent up a tray of sweets and champagne and had all of our gifts safely tucked away. Our wedding was a complete success and we know that it would not have been possible without the help and support of Lauren and Lori. Thankyou both for making our dream day a reality!

Sent on 03/28/2013

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Carli - we LOVED every minute of helping you. We are proud to call you friend as well as client! High praise from a fellow "Industry" peep is high praise indeed!