122 Reviews for LoLa Beauty

Contour Makeup (22)
Textured Styling (19)
Licensed (13)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Lauren and her team were absolutely great to work with and hang out with the day of the wedding. Each of girls were so talented with hair/makeup and everyone looked beautiful for the wedding! They are great at planning the amount of time they need for all services to make sure no one feels rushed or stressed the day of. Highly recommended LoLa!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture carla, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lola Beauty saved the wedding day! We had to change the hair/makeup and were quite worried about making another choice. Lola's staff were just wonderful! They fit us in with little time to spare before the wedding and gave us ample time for everyone's needs on the big day. My daughter's hair and makeup was stunning! The staff members listened carefully and asked questions along the way to ensure everyone left happy. I would highly recommend Lola Beauty!!

Profile Picture meghann, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Great experience. I had to find someone last minute because my first trial did not work out. They took there time, asked questions, and truly made an effort to get it right.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

To start, I am not a bride that normally wears a lot of make up from day to day. Because of this, finding a hair and beauty team was definitely a little challenging because I didn’t know exactly what I wanted or how to explain my beauty vision. Let’s just say, Lola Beauty totally exceeded my expectations. Pennie was sooo easy to work with and I really felt like she totally understood what I wanted without me having to explain much. She easily worked with all my requests and made me feel absolutely stunning on my big day (and without feeling like I added 10 lbs of make up). She was super fun, easy to get along with and super flexible with everything we had going on. Even though they are a little high on the price side, I thought it was 110% worth it and wouldn’t have trust anyone else more with my wedding hair and make up!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

The ladies made me and my team look like a million bucks!!! So sweet and their services were well worth the money. Everyone looked like models.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They already have a million glowing reviews, but adding to the universal consensus that LoLa is the THE vendor to go with! All of the artists are immensely talented and sweet. Sometimes, makeup artists have a hard time on Asian gals but LoLa made my squad look flawless. They also made my mom look so gorgeous I almost cried!!

Lauren took my feedback from the trial to heart and made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life! She also helped me with my hair piece placement! From glam to minimal, they can do it all. My makeup lasted ALL night!

They are the consummate pros and worth every single penny for a day as important as your wedding! I’m so happy I chose LoLa, and you will be too!

Profile Picture Yoonie , 4/15/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

LoLa Beauty was everything I dreamed of. Tanya did my hair and makeup for my trial and my wedding day. She is so extremely talented and I was over the moon excited about her work. She was so sweet and professional. She made me feel comfortable and BEAUTIFUL! I showed her pictures of both the hair and makeup look I was going for, and she executed them perfectly. She gave me recommendations and tips. I gave her some artistic freedom since she is the expert, and I was just so happy with the result. My wedding day is the prettiest I have ever felt, which is what I know brides want. People kept telling me- "You look flawless!" Tanya also did makeup for all of my bridesmaids, and she had a partner, Paige, who did all of their hair. My bridesmaids were equally as happy with their results. I will say LoLa Beauty is on the more expensive side. I almost did not pick them because of the price, but I am so so happy that I did. Now that my wedding is over, and I'm reflecting on all of it, I feel that the money spent on this vendor was 100% worth every penny. You get what you pay for, and I could not have expected more from a hair/makeup vendor. If you choose them, it's an investment, but you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jaylyn, 3/10/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

So happy I chose LoLa Beauty for my 12/16/17 wedding! At our first consultation, Lauren listened to my requests and ensured that I loved my look for my special day. She also gave me ideas to tell my hair stylists to make sure my wedding hair look was everything I wanted.
When planning a wedding, you probably don't think about the fact that your hair and make-up vendor is going to be with you ALL day leading up to your wedding. Another reason I'm so happy I chose LoLa! Lauren and her staff were so fun! They jammed out with my bridal party as we got ready, and treated every one like one of their best friends. They even accommodated my mom (who was a ball of nerves) and a sick bridesmaid. They took everything in stride! It definitely made our bridal suite a positive, up-beat place! Lauren took extra time to make sure I looked my best on my day. She exceeded my expectations! I looked in the mirror and could not believe how beautiful she made me look - even better than my trial run (which I didn't think was possible!) Overall, LoLa was one of the best decisions I made in the entire wedding process!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Lauren did my trial and day-of hair and makeup and I could not recommend Lola Beauty more highly! Their team made myself and all of my bridesmaids look 100 on my wedding day and I am definitely a perfectionist so that's saying a lot. Would choose them again and again!

Profile Picture Esprit, 11/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I had a bad experience with another beauty vendor and I always wanted to book lola but didnt want to pay the price. I found out the hard way that you DON'T want to go the cheaper route when it comes to your hair and makeup. Lola does exceptional work. Pennie did my mom and I's hair and makeup and we wanted to adopt her and take her home with us after the trial. She is THE SWEETEST and does amazing work. We loved everything and every bridesmaid was happy. I let all the girls choose their own hair style and makeup look and they all looked perfect! If your looking for a fun group of artists who do great work...hire Lola. They are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Working with Lola Beauty was a fantastic experience as a bride. What drew me to work with them was the user friendliness and style of their website, which was matched by the ease of working with them in person. Lola made sure their artist, Tanya knew the exact image I was going for and she worked with me to ensure I achieved that look. I wasn't afraid to ask for a different curl style in the front or darkening of the smoky eye, which is really important for a bride to be able to do. Lola wanted to give me the exact look and feel I wanted as a bride and that same feel to pass to my bridal party and mother. Tanya instructed me on the right hair extensions I wanted to complete my look, which was amazing!
5 out 5 star rating for this team.

Profile Picture Madeline, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough good things about Lola. I have never felt more beautiful in my life!! My makeup and hair were just gorgeous and so were my bridesmaids. I could not have asked for more.

Profile Picture Becky, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Thank you to the LoLa girls who helped get me and my wedding party ready for my wedding in Dripping Springs, TX.

My stylist, Lauren, made herself available at the last minute for a hair and makeup trial, and then she did a fabulous job with my hair and all my wedding party's makeup. The second stylist (I believe it was Ashley) did a fabulous job with the rest of my wedding party's hair. We all felt gorgeous, and I can safely say I have never felt more beautiful.

Y'all were a great mix of fun and professional, I'll be recommending you to all who ask me in the Austin area and beyond.

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

We used LoLa for the hair and makeup for me and most of my bridesmaids - everyone LOVED their services. Lauren and Tonya arrived on time and ready to go - they were very efficient but also so receptive to different styles that my friends wanted. They also were able to add in a few girls who decided day-of that they wanted make-up or eyelashes done, which was so great! They were very professional and GREAT at what they did - everyone in the bridal party looked amazing, even in 102 degree heat. Thank you, LoLa!

Profile Picture Cami, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I cannot say enough good things about Lola! They are truly so AMAZING!!!! I am known to be very picky when it comes to my hair and makeup but I knew I had nothing to worry about when I hired Lola! I got to work with Lauren and she is so so great! I decided to just trust her and I'm so glad that I did because she made my feel so beautiful! Lorena and Lauren both worked on my bridesmaids, sister in laws, and moms hair and makeup and all of them were so in love with everything! They are both so sweet, fun loving, and kind! They made sure that everyone was happy with their services (which they are loved it) before they finished! I highly recommend booking Lola Beauty because you won't be disappointed, I can't say enough good things about them! I'm so thankful for them!

Profile Picture Carissa, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I was SO satisfied with LoLa! They provided a great value for their product, including a trial beforehand, which was incredibly important to me. My hair and makeup came out so well on the big day and went perfectly with my dress, our theme, and the look of the venue. Even though we had our ceremony in the Texas heat, my hair and makeup stayed through it all! The airbrush makeup looked amazing and flawless, perfectly covering pre-wedding day blemishes I had developed as a result of stress and enhancing my features. All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous too! Everyone opted to get their hair and makeup done, even people who hadn't signed up for it until seeing everyone else get theirs done. Lauren and her team were super flexible and made sure everyone was comfortable and satisfied. They also accepted payment via Venmo, which made it super easy to pay for those last minute add-ons. All in all, my experience with LoLa was great and I recommend them 100 percent!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have been a bridesmaid in A LOT of weddings. A lot. And I've never been in one where every single girl LOVES their hair. There's always someone in the bathroom trying to fix the situation on their head and saying "oh, well, it's not my day". That was absolutely NOT the case with Lauren and her team. EVERY SINGLE ONE of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair!! And for me, it was more than I ever could have imagined. I did my trial a couple weeks before the wedding and had only a few ideas for how I wanted it to look. Lauren crafted the most amazing updo that made me feel like a rockstar but most importantly myself. My hair stayed all night and looked flawless. She is the sweetest and her whole team was so easy to work with. Day of they were fast, fun, and reasonable. Don't hesitate to book this team!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/26/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Multi. Stylists

I can't recommend using Lola for your wedding day enough! I had Lauren do my hair and make up and she is so unbelievably talented, professional, friendly, patient etc the list can go on and on! She made me feel like my most beautiful self. She really listened and worked with me to create the look I wanted and it came out better than I could have ever imagined. For my trials, she did a low bun in my hair and then on my wedding day she was in the middle of doing the bun from the trials and created a hair do that was even better than I could have ever imagined! It was the exact look I was going for without even knowing I wanted that hair do. I would definitely recommend doing a trial as she gets to know you better and really nails it on your wedding day! Her and her entire team are awesome and made my girls look amazing! I am so grateful I chose Lola, they are honestly the best!

Profile Picture christina, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

I can NOT say enough fantastic things about LoLa Beauty. If the amazing photos from their website and social media don't already convince you, just know this- these girls are the best!! From the beginning, they answered my million questions promptly and couldn't have been easier to work with. After my first hair trial, I changed my mind and Lauren quickly scheduled me in for a second trial to make sure I felt comfortable and had exactly what I wanted! My bridesmaids and I were lucky enough to have Lauren and Lorena do our hair and makeup for my big day. They were such a calming presence on such a hectic day, and are seriously hair and makeup magicians!! If you need help deciding what to do, they are able to take your ideas and create something even better than you imagine. At the last minute I gave Lauren some flowers to put in my hair and could've cried when I saw them in the mirror. It looked so good. These people are seriously talented, and just amazing people. Don't even waste your time searching for anyone else!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karah, 5/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lorena and the LoLa beauty team could not have been more wonderful during our big day! I am forever grateful for the bridal queen that she made me feel like through my fabulous hair & makeup. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hailey, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lorena, one of the owners of Lola Beauty did mg beautiful makeup and hair and she truly is a gem! She listened to my vision and made me feel so beautiful! I even cried when I had my trial done! You'll really feel like life long friends after everything is all said and done! They are amazing! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture sarah, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lorena and her two makeup/hair artists were completely professional and did INCREDIBLE work. All of my bridesmaids were floored with how they looked, and Lorena in particular knocked it out of the part on my bridal look. I would recommend them 10 times out of 10 for sure. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough awesome things about Lauren and her team!! They were sweet, professional and created amazing work on myself, two mothers, and 7 bridesmaids. They were also fun and enjoyable to be around on such a special day for us. You will not regret booking with them xoxo

Profile Picture Kathleen, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

LoLa Beauty provided hair and makeup for our wedding on 4/8/2017. toWe had a total of 13 people receive both hair and makeup application... and every single person was THRILLED. They did a remarkable job!!! Four artists came out to the property with appropriate lighting and supplies. Eyelashes and airbrushing were included. The group was really personable, flexible, and fun. They were able to effectively work with all ages, including bridesmaids and grandmas. I HIGHLY recommend booking them, and booking them early because they are in high demand!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes