LoLa Beauty Reviews

LoLa Beauty 5
LoLa Beauty 6
LoLa Beauty 7

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2014

I actually had Lola Beauty do my hair for my brother and sister in law's wedding. They did a fabulous job then and I love them so much, I had them do my hair for my wedding. They did all the bridesmaids hair, makeup, as well as mine. Everyone looked fantastic and they are so fun to hang out with during the time. Super Super nice and flexible. You should definitely use them!!

They are the best!
    Jessica

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • W

Windi · Married on 09/05/2014

Lauren was so amazing. I used her for hair and make up for engagement pictures, bridals, and the wedding. I LOVED my hair and makeup each time. She is a super sweet girl, and she listens to what YOU want and makes you look and feel BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Erica · Married on 08/23/2014

Lola beauty did a awesome job on me and my bridesmaids. They were very professional.

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • I

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2014

I was thrilled to find Lorena at Lola Beauty for our wedding services! She was friendly, positive, and professional from our first interaction until the big day! From the second we met for my trial, conversation flowed and I felt like we'd been friends for years - which is a huge comfort when you are feeling nervous on your big day! I provided her a few Pinterest pictures and I was astounded with her ability to recreate them! I have received so many compliments since the big day on my hair and makeup. Lorena did an amazing job! She was also very accommodating; she agreed to travel to my venue to do only my hair and makeup when all 5 bridesmaids said they didn't want either service done, then agreed to bring an assistant when, last minute, all of those bridesmaids changed their minds and wanted hair service! I don't think it gets any better than Lola Beauty. You certainly won't be disappointed if you book with them!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/19/2014

Lauren and Lorena were so great to work with for my recent wedding! I had an army of ladies needing both hair and makeup (9 including me), and they not only finished on time, but did a fantastic job all around. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful. The up-dos were unique and elegant, and the makeup was very natural and beautiful. LoLa Beauty was very professional and great to work with, and everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Using Lola was a great experience, I went in without a clue of what I wanted, Lauren of LoLa helped me narrow down a prefect fit!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Tram · Married on 03/28/2014

Great work, great women! I was lucky enough to have both Lauren and Lorena style me and my wedding party this past March. They were so fun, flexible, easy-going...it really made a stressful day less stressful. They didn't blink an eye when we added more items to the to-do list and everyone looked naturally very beautiful by the time they were done!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Megan · Married on 02/08/2014

They were great and able to give myself and all my girls very different looks. They made us look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 03/10/2014
  • F

Fav · Married on 12/28/2013

Hello Lorena from LoLa Beauty did my bridal makeup for me, my mom, & the maid of honor. Lorena did an awesome job on my makeup & she is friendly & on time, she is an awesome person. Thanks for being such a professional. Lorena had her hair done in a nice braid but with her hair down also, which inspired the rest of the brides maids to get their hair done the way Lorena had her hair done. Thanks for being prepared. Loved the work. Fav:-)

Sent on 01/29/2014
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 09/29/2017

I just had Lauren from Lola come to my house and do my hair and make up for my boudoir shoot and she was AMAZING!! It was the first time that I had professional make up done (I'd gone to the mall before for prom, but not as an adult). She did my hair, and made me look like a brunette Marilyn Monroe (what I asked her for!) I absolutely loved the make up! After the shoot I ran into a view friends running errands and they said wow you look fantastic! And I forgot I still had the makeup on and the fake lashes (which looked real!) I don't know the cost, since it was included in my photo shoot but Laura was fantastic and I highly recommend using them! She walked me through everything she was going to do before hand and wanted to make sure that I felt confident and ecstatic, mission accomplished!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 08/19/2016

When I first initiated contact with LoLa Beauty, I was nervous. I had previously scheduled a makeup trial with another vendor who did not show up to our appointment--leaving me without professional makeup for my engagement photographs. It was an absolute nightmare, and it left me scared that I wasn't going to be able to find a reliable and talented makeup/hair artist for my wedding.

That said, LoLa Beauty was reliable, talented, and so much more! The company's website is very easy to navigate and features all of the information that you need to make an educated selection. I began by filling out their online form and received a quick and professional response. When I decided to book, I found the deposit process to be simple and clear. Every time I sent Lola Beauty an email, I received a quick, professional, and clear response. I felt very secure in choice to book them.

The next step in the process was my wedding hair/makeup trial. It went fantastic. I traveled to the LOLA Beauty studio, showed photographs of my intended looks, and then got pampered for a few hours! The best part was chatting away with the hair/makeup artist who was going to be providing services on the day of my wedding. It felt great knowing that I didn't need to worry about meeting a new face on my wedding day. Finally, I was even able to suggest changes to the hairstyle and makeup to better meet my needs at the end of our appointment.

Overall, my stylist, Lauren, was amazingly sweet, dedicated, and talented. She took her time to make sure that I looked my best. On the day of my wedding, Lauren did a lot of hair and makeup! Everyone loved the results. Unfortunately, due to the heat, some of the makeup and hair didn't hold up for the remainder of the evening. That said, I firmly believe that Lauren did everything she could to make sure that our hair and makeup was flawless when she left.

Thank you, LoLa Beauty! I really appreciate your service.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Alyssa · Married on 04/24/2016

Lauren from LoLa Beauty did my hair and makeup for my wedding and my engagement photo session. Her staff did hair and makeup for 6 other ladies in my wedding party. They all did a phenomenal job. They were extremely reliable, arrived on time, were thoughtful and cognizant of each lady's preferences. I looked fantastic on my wedding day because of Lauren. She made me look even better than I could ever envision. Plus, her calm and fun personality also helped to decrease the stress of the big day!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2016

I loved this vendor, the staff is very professional, accommodating and really made my wedding party and myself look beautiful. Tanya was my absolute favorite, she is wonderful. I would recommend using this vendor because they respond quickly, always made me feel comfortable, and made us look great!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Rea · Married on 04/02/2016

I hired Lola to provide hair and make-up services for 9 girls on the day of my wedding. They were terrific! I couldn't be more happy with their work! Everyone looked beautiful. I also booked my hair and make-up trial with Lauren, and from the start, she was wonderful to work with! During my trial, Lauren listened to my various (and jumbled) ideas for hair and make-up, and she did a great job. Of course, I had some changes on the day of my wedding, and without blinking an eye, Lauren nailed the look that I wanted! I received so many compliments on my look. What I appreciated the most about Lauren and her team, however, was their ability to create a fun atmosphere during a very stressful time. Even though we had 9 girls who needed hair and make-up on a tight timeline, Lauren and her team weren't phased, and they didn't rush through any of the girls either. Instead, they efficiently and effectively finished each girl's hair and make-up ON TIME while still making sure each girl was satisfied with her look. In short, they were AMAZING! If you're looking for wedding hair and make-up services, look no further and book LOLA - they'll ensure that you look gorgeous on the day of your wedding!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2016

Great girls to work with! Lo was great when I made a last minute game time decision on my hair. Only one bridesmaid was dissatisfied with her hair and we were out of time for her to ask them to fix. Everyone's makeup looked OUTSTANDING! Great to work with!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/20/2016

Lauren and her team were amazing. Lauren was very easy to work with and definitely took the wedding stress away from me.I wasn't sure how I wanted to do my hair or make-up and she was very flexible and offered up many different ideas as I described what I wanted. I actually changed my hair slightly from the trial session and she made it look amazing. It was very humid and windy on my wedding day and my hair held beautifully! Lauren brought another make-up artist to the wedding with her, Mandy, who did an amazing job on my sisters' and mom's make-up. These ladies are very professional and easy to work with and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/26/2016

I felt the most beautiful I've ever felt thanks to LoLa! The makeup and hair was done perfectly...I still felt like myself, just a better version :) thanks for making the best day of my life absolutely perfect! I still smile every time I think about it!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Losa · Married on 10/24/2015

Lola beauty did hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party! They even accommodated some of my family members last minute. The hair and makeup was gorgeous and they were fun to work with!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Angel · Married on 05/16/2015

Lorena was prompt, efficient & made me feel beautiful. From the initial email I sent inquiring about services, through the day of the wedding, she was professional, informative & so sweet! The bridal trial was great & I'm glad I did it - we made a few tweaks that made me feel much more comfortable on my wedding day. I loved Lola Beauty & I'd definetly use them again!

Sent on 06/02/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Angel, I'm so glad we were able to achieve the look you wanted. Thank you for the kind words!

Ana · Married on 03/29/2015

Lorena and Rachel did a wonderful job with my family's up-dos and my bridal hair! They worked miracles on my mom's crazy hair and we all ended up looking better than we had expected. Those extra long hair pins worked marvelously :D. Thank you guys!

Sent on 03/31/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you Ana!
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 07/13/2019

Went above and beyond, I felt like a princess!

Lola beauty is amazing!! They have a big team and they can be a little difficult to get ahold of, however day of our hair and makeup was phenomenal! They were so flexible and kind! Codi (our makeup artist) stayed late to make sure everyone was perfect and we were so grateful! They brought everyone’s vision to life and wouldn’t hesitate to highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    LoLa Beauty 8
    LoLa Beauty 9
    LoLa Beauty 10
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 10/13/2018

Prompt, professional, and efficient!

Lola definitely lived up to their previous reviews! Overall, they were wonderful to work with from start to finish. The only con is that they are a little overpriced in my opinion and their representative couldn't really provide a solid rationale for why certain things were priced so high when I asked (e.g. why the bride's price is so expensive). Aside from that they knocked it out of the park on my wedding day for me and my other TEN ladies. I was nervous about them fitting in hair and makeup for so many people so they were flexible with starting earlier and getting an additional person a month or so out from my event. I really appreciated that! They were so efficient with completing each of the services though. This is not to say that they rushed and didn't do a good job. Everyone looked fabulous! They showed up on time and were polite with my girls. Their customer service throughout was excellent making the whole process VERY easy. Other vendors I worked with were either hard to get a hold of or get a timely response, but they were very quick with any questions of mine. I would definitely recommend them if you want a team that you know will be professional and do a fantastic job! Thank you, Lola!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    LoLa Beauty 11
    LoLa Beauty 12
    LoLa Beauty 13
    LoLa Beauty 14
    LoLa Beauty 15

Leah · Married on 09/24/2016

Some vendor searches went super easy and others did not. My hair and makeup search was a little rocky until I found LoLa Beauty. They were flexible, super responsive, and great at what they do. We had 14 women getting hair and/or make up done the morning of my wedding, and everyone looked great! I would recommend LoLa Beauty again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2016

I loved working with Lorena! She did an amazing job on everyone's makeup - it stayed beautiful all night! Everyone'/ hair looked amazing too and even though it was hot - my hairstyle held its curl and looked nice until our wedding exit!!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2016

They were incredible - they took care of me, my bridesmaids, and the mother of the bride/groom. Their makeup is impeccable and willing to make any touch-ups that were needed, as well as worked on the fly when I decided to change what I wanted two hours before walking down the aisle.

Sent on 11/15/2016