LoLa Beauty Reviews

LoLa Beauty 6
LoLa Beauty 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2015

For my special day, I looked stunning as did my bridesmaids and my mom. We all had our hair and makeup done up by the lovely LoLa Ladies. Both were incredibly sweet, caring, funny, and great artist. They are fantastic, efficient, professional, creative, and we are 100% glad we selected them. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/28/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

It was so fun working with you, Ashley! Thank you! xoxo

LoLa is the best! Not only did they do my makeup/hair for my wedding but also did my hair/makeup for my engagement pictures. Both Lorena and Lauren were very nice, returned my emails in a timely manner, and answered every question I had. For the wedding day, I showed Lorena the updo I wanted and she went to town with it. It was unbelievable!! My makeup looked fantastic too and I cannot say enough about Lola Beauty! I definitely recommend 100%.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Thank you!! xoxo

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2015

I felt gorgeous on my wedding day! Lorena is the best, I explained to her exactly what I wanted and she made me look and feel perfect! I also had 5 bridemaids hair done as well as both mothers. Everyone was extremely please!

Sent on 07/13/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We enjoyed having you as a client as well!

Jennifer · Married on 06/13/2015

LoLa Beauty was so great! I ended up with wedding hair and make-up better than I expected. They were so easy to work with, and such cute, fun girls. I wasn't able to do a test-run because I don't live in Austin, but I showed Lauren some pictures, described what I was thinking and I got exactly what I wanted. They also did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and the moms. It was also great they they could come to us. We got ready at my mom's beautiful home and they worked with us on a slightly tricky space. They were so flexible. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jennifer! We are so glad that you took a leap of faith with us. Cheers!

kelly · Married on 05/29/2015

You will not regret using LoLa Beauty! Not only did they do a great job but they were very quick with attention to detail. All of my bridesmaids raved about them and I had many people complement on how my make-up looked so natural, which was very important to me. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/08/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kelly! We loved working with you!

Emily · Married on 05/25/2015

You made all my bridesmaids look absolutely beautiful. Your services were perfect and professional. Will definitely use again for other events!

Sent on 06/07/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Emily, we had such a great time with you and your lovely bridesmaids! Thank you so much for the great review.

Kriston · Married on 05/23/2015

Lorena was absolutely AMAZING for my bridal session and wedding!! She was so sweet and easy to work with. I think she was more excited about my wedding look for my bridal session than I was and I could not have been more pleased. She and her team were great for my wedding day. Everyone had different looks but we were all extremely pleased. They got us taken care of quickly and made things so convenient. They were truly a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone I know. Worth every penny!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Kriston, thank you for taking the time to review us! You were so sweet and a joy to work with!

LEXI · Married on 05/15/2015

Two thumbs way up for team LoLa!!! Lorena and Penelope did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as my bridesmaids. I can truly say I have never felt more beautiful in my life and am so happy with how everything turned out. I think I can speak for my bridesmaids that they all felt equally gorgeous and glamorous! Lorena was easy to work with, very flexible (even at the last minute), and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend these gals for your wedding or next special event!

Sent on 06/02/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Lexi, you were STUNNING. Thank you so much for the review and for being an awesome LoLa bride!

Sharon · Married on 05/09/2015

We had a lot of amazing vendors helping us with our wedding, but honestly Lauren is the person I have most frequently recommended to other friends getting married in the Austin area. She did an amazing job with hair and makeup and was incredibly efficient. One friend commented that it was the first wedding she'd participated in where the hair and makeup was actually done early. And it lasted throughout the night! In addition to being fantastic at what they do, the team at Lola Beauty was very friendly and easy to hang out with for a few hours the morning of my wedding. I couldn't have been happier with Lola beauty, and I'd recommend them to anyone thinking about hair and makeup services for an event.

Sent on 05/31/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Sharon, thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasant experience working with you and your bridesmaids. (I've seen your photos and you looked so happy!) Congratulations on your wedding and thanks again for the review!

LoLa Beauty was a great pick from the start!! I knew I wanted to use them from their awesome Facebook posts. They were very responsive in all the pre-wedding planning. Not only did my hair and make up look stunning and my bridal party look amazing but, Lorena created a perfect veil and hairpiece combo, just for me, that exceeded my expectations!! I would recommend LoLa Beauty to every bride and am so happy for their growing business!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much! You made the most beautiful bride!

Lauren did my hair and makeup for both my bridal portrait session and wedding day. She also did the wedding hair and makeup for my maid of honor, mother, and flower girl. She was so sweet and amazing. I had absolutely no clue what I wanted, but just what I didn't want and she was able to translate that into a look so perfect.

Sent on 11/20/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

We are so happy that you loved your experience as a LoLa Bride!

Brigitte · Married on 03/21/2015

Lauren was great to work with. She answered all my questions and made me feel so comfortable the day of the wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thanks Brigitte! You were such a joy to work with.

Katie · Married on 03/15/2015

Wow! Talk about some awesome ladies! Lauren and Lorena were great! From my trial to the day of, they were helpful, responsive, and so much fun! My bridesmaids looked great, and even my extremely picky mother was pleased! I felt like a princess, and was treated like one, too!

Sent on 03/24/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Katie!!

Amanda · Married on 03/13/2015

Lorena of LoLa Beauty did my hair and makeup for my wedding on March 13, 2015, and I couldn't have been happier! During the trial, she listened to all of my insecurities and worked to minimize them. She took so much time with me and didn't stop until I was completely happy! Lorena is a super sweet girl, and I had a lot of fun talking with her and hanging with her during the trial and on my wedding day! The makeup stayed on beautifully all night without any touch ups, and my hair felt secure from the start and stayed in place all night long, even through several hours of dancing. Lorena also did the hair and makeup of both of my sisters on my wedding day, and she made them look amazing! I would recommend Lorena to any bride who wants to feel her most beautiful on her wedding day! Thank you, Lorena and LoLa Beauty, for a great experience!

Sent on 03/30/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

We are so happy that you loved working with Lorena! Thank you for your kind words!

Chelsie · Married on 03/08/2015

Loved, loved, loved Lauren from LoLa Beauty. She did an amazing job on my bridal hair and makeup. I could not have been happier with my bridal look. She was very considerate in listening to my suggestions and making sure I was completely happy. My bridesmaids and mother-in-law also looked amazing. LoLa Beauty offers a great price and great services. I highly recommend booking them asap. :)

Sent on 04/01/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Chelsie thank you for being such an awesome bride! We are so glad that you loved Lauren!
  • Lauren Mercer

Lauren · Married on 02/07/2015

My obsession for LoLa Beauty is at an all time high.

Lauren and I first met for a consultation about 7 months before my wedding. I was planning it all from Houston, so timing wasn't on our side and decided to do it way in advance. My consultation went so well and In love with my make up and hair. Of course, in those 7 months until the wedding, I changed my hair style for the wedding and it was even more perfect than I imagined. All of my bridesmaids looked BEAUTIFUL and so natural. Our moms looked so beautiful too. The pricing was amazing as well. Lauren, Lorena and the entire team did an awesome job. Four months later, my bridesmaids are still talking about how amazing their hair and make up is and one of my bridesmaids is thinking of using them for her wedding here in Houston. Love them and if I'm ever in the Austin area for an event, best believe I will be giving Lauren a call.

Thank you girls!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Lauren we absolutely loved working with you! You were such a STUNNING bride!
  • U

Uleta · Married on 12/20/2014

Lauren was always so kind on every email that I had sent her, and I sent a lot! When it came to the day of my daughters wedding she was on time and ready to get started! She did amazing work and appreciate her making us beautiful for Mehgans special day! Thank you Lola for everything you are amazing!

Sent on 01/22/2015

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Uleta!

Elena · Married on 12/14/2014

Lola Beauty was the only place I contacted that was responsive, professional and caring. They were extremely flexible when it came to the trial run and day of the wedding. Lauren was absolutely wonderful! Theres one word to describe the whole experience and outcome. Amazing! I will definately be contacing Lola Beauty in the future for any hair and makeup needs.

LoLa Beauty's reply:

We loved working with you Elena! Thank you for being wonderful!

Kimberly · Married on 11/01/2014

When I found Lola Beauty, I had already had one bad experience with a makeup and hair vendor. Every bride thinks a lot about what they're going to look like on their wedding day so when I went to a well known salon in Austin for my makeup and hair trial and left in tears, I knew I was in trouble. From the minute I contacted Lorena to talking through that experience to her accommodating my crazy schedule for a trial and then the actual day off, she put me at ease. During my trial, she consistently listened and addressed my concerns going out of the way to make me feel comfortable. Not only was she easy to work with, she's also incredibly talented. I think I mentioned what I wanted in about three or four words and she took that information and gave me exactly what I had envisioned. I was so very impressed with my hair and it held the entire day of my wedding. Penny worked alongside her to do my makeup. She was also very easy to work with, asking for my feedback as we went through the process, even though it wasn't really necessary as the woman is truly an artist. On the day of my wedding, these two lovely ladies cranked out 11 updos and formal makeup for my entire bridal party. They were fun to be around, never seemed stressed and were all professionals. I can't thank them enough for making me feel and look like the bride I've always pictured in my head.

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Kimberly! Working with brides like you is what makes this industry amazing to be a part of! We are so happy that we got to put you at ease on your wedding day. Not to mention you looked stunning!

Jamie · Married on 10/26/2014

I was SO glad I booked LoLa for my wedding! They were so prompt, flexible and understanding! Before my wedding I was trying to get a full headcount of how many bridesmaids and family members wanted hair or makeup service. My friends and family kept on changing their minds, which changed the amount for the contract. I'm pretty sure I sent LoLa 10 emails changing the details for their service for the wedding. I felt so annoying, but it was all out of my control! They were so understanding and always updated the contract with no questions asked! In person, LoLa is so personable, laid back and easy to talk to! She makes the bride and bridesmaids feel at easy. And on top of that, their skills are amazing!!! They have such a wide range of skill being able to please any type of bride. My hair was half way up and I wanted it to look natural, not stiff. I was afraid it would fall out halfway through the night, but it staid in place the whole time, even after jumping up and down on the dance floor! My makeup was perfect. They used airbrush makeup which I had heard pros and cons about, but they made it look SO natural! Not like a porcelain doll! Anyways... I could go on! Book them! You won't regret it.

Brittany · Married on 10/25/2014

I cannot thank Lauren and the Lola Beauty team enough for being a part of our wedding! Lauren did my hair and makeup for both my wedding and for our engagement photos, with many trials in between, and let me just say WOW! The girls at Lola Beauty were not only professional, flexible and accommodating but also super talented, very sweet and a ton of fun! I highly recommend Lola Beauty for any special event and plan on using them again in the future. Great experience, amazing results!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Clarissa · Married on 10/03/2014

Loved working with Lauren! She made my wedding day hair perfect. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Claire · Married on 09/28/2014

LoLa Beauty did an absolutely amazing job with everything we asked for! They styled my flower girls all the way up to my grandmother- beautifully. My bridesmaids looked STUNNING and I loved my bridal look! I also won a gift basket full of amazing goodies for being the 100th bride!! I would totally recommend them to anyone for any event.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2014

Lorena was who did my hair and make-up. I loved everything about the way it turned out on my wedding day. We were able to get 6 people made up on time and everyone looked beautiful. My hair...oh my hair. It was so much better than I expected. I would definitely recommend Lorena to anyone.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Ashlee · Married on 09/20/2014

Lorena was so easy to work with! She was friendly, and professional. She and her assistant did an excellent job on the hair and makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids for my wedding. She understood the looks I was going for and made everyone look gorgeous! I would recommend LoLa Beauty to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2014