LoLa Beauty Reviews

LoLa Beauty 6
LoLa Beauty 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Seriously look no further these gals are legit! I had a destination wedding to Austin and I live in Chicago, so I had to locate someone by looking online. Their website was the best out of anyone I looked at and they responded immediately with all the details I needed. Their online contract system made it super easy to get everything set up. They are extremely flexible and were able to get my hair/makeup trial scheduled that best fit my schedule. They are extremely experienced and can guide you if you are not sure what exactly you are looking for. I loved having them part of my big day made everything super easy and stress free!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/10/2016

Awesome experience with these ladies! Do a wonderful job on everyone!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Emily · Married on 07/09/2016

I was searching Insta for hair and makeup and came across LOLA. The style of bridal hair/makeup was right up my alley - natural and glam at the same time. LOLA was so easy to work with and coordinate for bridals and day of. They showed up on time, and finished on time (which is quite a feat with 8 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 1 MOB, and 1 bride!)

I got SO many compliments from my girls that it was their fav wedding hair and makeup to date - and there is no question why! I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day - Lauren and her team are so AMAZING! My makeup lasted well into the night and the next morning. Look no further, you will never look more gorg and they are so easy to work with! One of my fav vendors - one of my engaged bridesmaids even got their card for her wedding as well!

Sent on 07/28/2016

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Emily! You are the sweetest. We absolutely loved working with you. You looked incredibly stunning on your wedding day. Thanks for letting us be a part of it!

Kendall · Married on 06/25/2016

LoLa Beauty did a fantastic job with our entire wedding party's hair and makeup. They work quickly but it lasted all night and through rainy weather! Lorena and Lauren listen to what you're wanting and are honest with their opinions of what will last and look best for the style you're looking for! They really did take any picture I took them for engagements and wedding and were able to recreate it!

Sent on 10/20/2016

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Kendall! Not only were you a stunning bride but you were so fun to work with! Thank you for your kind words!

Brielle · Married on 06/19/2016

LoLa Beauty's team is incredible! Their hair and makeup artists are exceptionally skilled in making women look and feel gorgeous! My wedding included 2 moms, 8 bridesmaids, and 3 house party members along with myself, and not once did we feel rushed. They listened to the wants and concerns of my ladies and highlighted their true beauty. Co-founder and artist Lauren did my hair and makeup for my bridals and wedding day, and, in my biased opinion, is the greatest. Her bright spirit made me feel so calm and confident. She did such a great job that my father, brothers, and husband were brought to happy tears during our first looks. I'm so thankful to LoLa Beauty and highly recommend them to all new brides. I will definitely be using them in the future for all important events and family photoshoots!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2016

From booking to the after party of our wedding, LoLa Beauty kept me happy!! I felt gorgeous and like myself on my wedding day. Lorena did an incredible job at capturing and accentuating my best traits without making me look "cakey" or fake. She is very fun, professional, and accommodating. She truly listens to what you want, and she makes it happen! She had us all ready when we said we needed to be ready for pictures (and that included 9 girls!). Every single girl loved their hair and makeup. Both Lorena and Nichole were very efficient and did an amazing job on everyone. Nichole also did my best friend's makeup on her wedding day, and it was stunning. Every one that has used this company has looked their best!! I felt the prettiest I have ever felt on my wedding day, and I cannot recommend LoLa enough!

Sent on 06/19/2016

LoLa Beauty's reply:

We are so happy that you felt beautiful because you looked beautiful! Working with you and all of you girls was a blast!

Kristy · Married on 05/14/2016

We loved LoLa! From my trial with Lauren I knew I'd hired the right team. They are so responsive to what you want, and are truly so much fun to be around! We had a blast getting ready with LoLa and we all looked gorgeous! They really enjoy what they do, and that makes it so much fun. The airbrush is gorgeous, and Lauren sure can make a GORGEOUS updo! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 06/13/2016

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Kristy! We had so much fun with your group. You and your girls looked beyond amazing!

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2016

Hiring LoLa Beauty to do my hair and makeup for my wedding was the best decision I made! Lauren (and everyone else on the LoLa Beauty team) was kind, professional, and attentive to every detail. The whole experience and the final product was everything I had hoped for and imagined it to be. Thank you for making me feel and look amazing!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

samantha · Married on 04/30/2016

Lauren did my hair and makeup for my wedding day, and I definitely recommend her! She made me feel completely relaxed and comfortable on my wedding day -- no added stress whatsoever!

Sent on 08/22/2016

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you Samantha! I loved working with you on your big day. You were a stunning bride! :)

Madeline · Married on 04/29/2016

Lola Beauty was fantastic to work with for our wedding. They were very responsive to questions I had during the selection process, and provided quick and easy online quotes and contracts. They were flexible with my schedule for my trial session, as I live in Dallas and was only in Austin on limited occasions leading up to the big day. They completely understood my vision for all of my ladies' hair and makeup looks, and everyone looked absolutely fantastic and they were all so happy with their looks! We had 15 girls get their hair and makeup done, so that was a lot to handle, and it went so smoothly and nearly exactly on schedule! It took a lot of stress off of me to be able to trust them with each of my friends, and even with some picky personalities, have everyone pleased. I am also very picky about my hair and the way it is curled, and Lorena completely nailed it! It was different than what we tried at the trial session because I wasn't quite loving that look, and it just was absolutely perfect on the wedding day. I couldn't ask for more than that! I would absolutely recommend Lola Beauty to any bride getting married in the Austin area and looking for hair and makeup - they were the BEST!

LoLa Beauty's reply:

We had a blast getting you and your girls ready! You are the best Madeline!

Holly · Married on 04/23/2016

They are the best!!! I have never been a part of a wedding party where every girl loved their hair AND makeup... Until now! Lola made sure all of my girls loved everything! We even had a girl come back to do touch-ups between our ceremony and reception which actually meant transitioning all the girls from day to night eye shadow. I would recommend this team 1000 times over!

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Holly thank you for your kind words! We LOVED being apart of your beautiful wedding!

Sara · Married on 04/16/2016

Lola Beauty did my bridesmaids' and my hair for my wedding. The girls are so sweet and personable, and we really enjoyed working with them. And of course they left all of us with gorgeous hair! I would recommend them to everyone! Book with Lola Beauty and you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Thank you Sara!

Jessica · Married on 04/15/2016

Lola Beauty was the PERFECT choice to use for my wedding day! I had LB do hair and makeup for myself, all 5 of my bridesmaids, and both my mom and my husband's mom. Every single one of my girls looked SO beautiful, and they kept telling me how beautiful they felt! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, and my groom even said I looked beautiful and incredible! (I was so nervous since he prefers me without makeup at all, but he said I looked perfect!) I even had my trial with them, and this made me feel so much better about my wedding day look. I can tell you that the entire Lola Beauty team knows exactly what they are doing, and can deliver an amazing service for your wedding day beauty!

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you Jessica! We are so glad you and your girls felt as beautiful and you looked!

The LoLa Beauty team was fabulous! They arrived on time and got through all of my 7 bridesmaids and 4 aunts on a timely basis. We even had a few people add makeup/hair services that day and they worked them in wonderfully. I would fully recommend them to anyone else needing bridal hair & makeup!

Thank you!

Lucy · Married on 04/02/2016

Such a great team! They were easy to reach for planning, accommodating for my trial since I live out of down, and did an amazing job with my bridal party and me! Tanya and her team were wonderful in listening to what we wanted to look like, and helping us each achieve exactly that. I am so happy with how beautiful everyone looked. Thanks for helping put us together!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Lorena and the team were fantastic! She understood my requests and went above and beyond to create the perfect look. The team also had really good ideas about details I hadn't decided on. It was also great to have them travel to our venue, and they were very profession and fun to have around.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Kayla · Married on 03/12/2016

Lola was such a pleasure to work with. I had my bridals and wedding day hair/makeup done by Lorena and she made me look better than any Pinterest post I'd ever seen. I showed her various pictures and that was all it took. After looking at the pictures and listening to what I liked, she created a unique style for me. All of my friends and family from the wedding were complimenting me on my look. A friend who got married 4 months previously even said, "Wow, if I would have know about that hairstyle I would have done that for MY wedding!" Not only is she an amazing hair/makeup artist, but she's also really nice, funny, and easy to get along with.

Lorena also brought 3 girls along with her for my 11 bridal party members and family members. They were all extremely polite and professional. Every single one of my girls looked like a moviestar. They were great with taming kinky/curly hair, and they were gentle with my little girls and their hair.

I also had the pleasure of having my engagement hair/make-up done by Nichole and she was amazing, too!

Lola is overall such an amazing business. I was planning my wedding from out of town and they were so accommodating to my schedule. They also reply quickly to emails, return phone calls in a timely manner, and use the best products on the market. I would recommend them to EVERYONE getting married in the Austin area.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Thank you Kayla! We loved working with you! xo

Kristen · Married on 03/12/2016

I can barely put into words how happy I am that we chose LoLa Beauty to doll us up for our big day! Aside from being completely amazing at what they do, these girls are so fun and genuinely nice - the kind of people you want to be hanging out with while getting pumped for the festivities to start! They are also extremely professional and their online booking process is very straightforward and user-friendly - their pricing is also very reasonable for the high level of quality you get. My girls and I had such a blast with them and we felt so beautiful on the big day - something I am so grateful for! As a bride, you already have a million things to keep track of and worry about, so it was such a blessing to know I was in good hands and that I could trust these ladies with taking care of my hair and makeup. I worked primarily with Lauren, and we hit it off from the get-go - I just love her! If you are in need of any hair and makeup services, don't hesitate to go with LoLa Beauty!

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you Kristen, you're the best! xo

Monica · Married on 03/05/2016

LoLa Beauty was absolutely amazing! The quality of makeup, their professionalism, their personalities and talent were TOP NOTCH! They made everyone feel like movie stars for my wedding day and I've never felt more beautiful :)

Sent on 03/22/2016

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you Monica! You guys looked like movie stars for sure! xox

diana · Married on 02/26/2016

I was very pleased with my experience with Lola Beauty. I planned my initial consultation to be on the day of my bachelorette party, even after running around all day/night; I was very impressed to see that my hair and airbrush makeup lasted the whole night. When it was time for my wedding day the ladies were prepared, arrived on time and did an excellent job. They were able to fit in some last minute add-on services without any issues. I would highly recommend their services!
    FYI, price listed is for the bridal package (including consultation appointment, airbrush makeup and lashes).

Sent on 03/23/2016

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Diana! We loved working with you! xoxo

Melissa · Married on 01/24/2016

LOLA BEAUTY IS AMAZING!!! I had the pleasure meeting Lorena on our first consultation! She did a make up trial on me, and I couldn't have been more impressed on what she can do with makeup! Needless to say I looked fabulous! I went back to Lorena for my engagement photos and bridal portraits. She then had done both my hair and makeup! Once again, she did such an incredible and outstanding job! I wish she could follow me around daily and consistently make me look great! The day of our wedding, Lorena and Lauren were prompt and ready to go on getting me and my bridal party ready for my wedding! They were such a blast to be around! Every single one of my girls looked FABULOUS! Makeup-PERFECT Hair-PERFECT! These ladies know what they are doing and can do wonders with their hair and makeup skills! We recently got our wedding photos in, and myself and my bridesmaids look absolutely flawless! I highly recommend Lola Beauty! If I could rank higher than a 5, I would! They are just perfection!

-Melissa

Sent on 04/03/2016

Thank you Melissa! xoxo

Nicole · Married on 01/08/2016

I loved my hair and makeup by LoLa Beauty for my wedding! Lauren did my hair in an updo in a braid and it was prettier than I could have dreamed! She also did my makeup and it was perfect! It wasn't too much or too heavy, yet was flawless, lasted all day, and photographed great! She was very friendly and I enjoyed meeting her and getting to know her! It was an amazing experience, my wedding planner recommended her, and I have already recommended her to others! Thank you LoLa Beauty!

Sent on 03/30/2016

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words and recommendations! We loved working with you! xoxo

Lauren and the team at LoLa Beauty did my bridal hair and makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids. I was extremely pleased with them throughout the entire process. From planning to the actual day of, they were responsive and very professional. Lauren is AMAZING and the whole team is super talented! They made myself and all of my girls look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Thank you! xo

Carlotta · Married on 11/07/2015

LoLa Beauty was the BEST!!! I was very pleased with my bridal hair and makeup and my entire wedding party looked stunning!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Thank you, Carlotta!

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

LoLa Beauty was great! They did my hair and makeup for both my wedding and my engagement photos. I looked beautiful without looking overdone, and still looked like myself. I must have changed my contract a million times, due to some personal issues some of my bridesmaids had, but they were very accommodating. I would absolutely use LoLa Beauty again for any event which I need hair and makeup services. I know I will look beautiful in my wedding photos! Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 10/27/2015