LoLa Beauty Reviews

LoLa Beauty 5
LoLa Beauty 6
LoLa Beauty 7

Natasha · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank you to the LoLa girls who helped get me and my wedding party ready for my wedding in Dripping Springs, TX.

My stylist, Lauren, made herself available at the last minute for a hair and makeup trial, and then she did a fabulous job with my hair and all my wedding party's makeup. The second stylist (I believe it was Ashley) did a fabulous job with the rest of my wedding party's hair. We all felt gorgeous, and I can safely say I have never felt more beautiful.

Y'all were a great mix of fun and professional, I'll be recommending you to all who ask me in the Austin area and beyond.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Cami · Married on 07/29/2017

We used LoLa for the hair and makeup for me and most of my bridesmaids - everyone LOVED their services. Lauren and Tonya arrived on time and ready to go - they were very efficient but also so receptive to different styles that my friends wanted. They also were able to add in a few girls who decided day-of that they wanted make-up or eyelashes done, which was so great! They were very professional and GREAT at what they did - everyone in the bridal party looked amazing, even in 102 degree heat. Thank you, LoLa!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Carissa · Married on 07/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Lola! They are truly so AMAZING!!!! I am known to be very picky when it comes to my hair and makeup but I knew I had nothing to worry about when I hired Lola! I got to work with Lauren and she is so so great! I decided to just trust her and I'm so glad that I did because she made my feel so beautiful! Lorena and Lauren both worked on my bridesmaids, sister in laws, and moms hair and makeup and all of them were so in love with everything! They are both so sweet, fun loving, and kind! They made sure that everyone was happy with their services (which they are loved it) before they finished! I highly recommend booking Lola Beauty because you won't be disappointed, I can't say enough good things about them! I'm so thankful for them!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Meredith · Married on 06/02/2017

I was SO satisfied with LoLa! They provided a great value for their product, including a trial beforehand, which was incredibly important to me. My hair and makeup came out so well on the big day and went perfectly with my dress, our theme, and the look of the venue. Even though we had our ceremony in the Texas heat, my hair and makeup stayed through it all! The airbrush makeup looked amazing and flawless, perfectly covering pre-wedding day blemishes I had developed as a result of stress and enhancing my features. All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous too! Everyone opted to get their hair and makeup done, even people who hadn't signed up for it until seeing everyone else get theirs done. Lauren and her team were super flexible and made sure everyone was comfortable and satisfied. They also accepted payment via Venmo, which made it super easy to pay for those last minute add-ons. All in all, my experience with LoLa was great and I recommend them 100 percent!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2017

I have been a bridesmaid in A LOT of weddings. A lot. And I've never been in one where every single girl LOVES their hair. There's always someone in the bathroom trying to fix the situation on their head and saying "oh, well, it's not my day". That was absolutely NOT the case with Lauren and her team. EVERY SINGLE ONE of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair!! And for me, it was more than I ever could have imagined. I did my trial a couple weeks before the wedding and had only a few ideas for how I wanted it to look. Lauren crafted the most amazing updo that made me feel like a rockstar but most importantly myself. My hair stayed all night and looked flawless. She is the sweetest and her whole team was so easy to work with. Day of they were fast, fun, and reasonable. Don't hesitate to book this team!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

christina · Married on 05/20/2017

I can't recommend using Lola for your wedding day enough! I had Lauren do my hair and make up and she is so unbelievably talented, professional, friendly, patient etc the list can go on and on! She made me feel like my most beautiful self. She really listened and worked with me to create the look I wanted and it came out better than I could have ever imagined. For my trials, she did a low bun in my hair and then on my wedding day she was in the middle of doing the bun from the trials and created a hair do that was even better than I could have ever imagined! It was the exact look I was going for without even knowing I wanted that hair do. I would definitely recommend doing a trial as she gets to know you better and really nails it on your wedding day! Her and her entire team are awesome and made my girls look amazing! I am so grateful I chose Lola, they are honestly the best!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Karah · Married on 05/12/2017

I can NOT say enough fantastic things about LoLa Beauty. If the amazing photos from their website and social media don't already convince you, just know this- these girls are the best!! From the beginning, they answered my million questions promptly and couldn't have been easier to work with. After my first hair trial, I changed my mind and Lauren quickly scheduled me in for a second trial to make sure I felt comfortable and had exactly what I wanted! My bridesmaids and I were lucky enough to have Lauren and Lorena do our hair and makeup for my big day. They were such a calming presence on such a hectic day, and are seriously hair and makeup magicians!! If you need help deciding what to do, they are able to take your ideas and create something even better than you imagine. At the last minute I gave Lauren some flowers to put in my hair and could've cried when I saw them in the mirror. It looked so good. These people are seriously talented, and just amazing people. Don't even waste your time searching for anyone else!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

LoLa Beauty's reply:

Karah, Thank you so much for your kind words. We absolutely loved working with you! - Team LoLa

Hailey · Married on 05/07/2017

Lorena and the LoLa beauty team could not have been more wonderful during our big day! I am forever grateful for the bridal queen that she made me feel like through my fabulous hair & makeup. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2017

sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

Lorena, one of the owners of Lola Beauty did mg beautiful makeup and hair and she truly is a gem! She listened to my vision and made me feel so beautiful! I even cried when I had my trial done! You'll really feel like life long friends after everything is all said and done! They are amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Katie · Married on 05/06/2017

Lorena and her two makeup/hair artists were completely professional and did INCREDIBLE work. All of my bridesmaids were floored with how they looked, and Lorena in particular knocked it out of the part on my bridal look. I would recommend them 10 times out of 10 for sure. Worth every penny!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Kathleen · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot say enough awesome things about Lauren and her team!! They were sweet, professional and created amazing work on myself, two mothers, and 7 bridesmaids. They were also fun and enjoyable to be around on such a special day for us. You will not regret booking with them xoxo

Sent on 05/20/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/08/2017

LoLa Beauty provided hair and makeup for our wedding on 4/8/2017. toWe had a total of 13 people receive both hair and makeup application... and every single person was THRILLED. They did a remarkable job!!! Four artists came out to the property with appropriate lighting and supplies. Eyelashes and airbrushing were included. The group was really personable, flexible, and fun. They were able to effectively work with all ages, including bridesmaids and grandmas. I HIGHLY recommend booking them, and booking them early because they are in high demand!! <3

- Chelsea (and Ian) Patterson. <-- The groomed enjoyed our looks, too. ;)

Sent on 04/26/2017

Laura · Married on 04/01/2017

Lock this vendor up for your wedding day! You will not be sorry you did! They were amazing. So professional and my bride tribe and I looked flawless on my wedding day. I could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Brandi · Married on 04/01/2017

wow.... I cannot say enough about LoLa Beauty. Pictures on social media cannot even do justice for how amazing these ladies make you look and feel. After Lauren finished my hair and makeup, she followed me into the bathroom to look at myself in the big mirror for the first time, and as I cried, she cried with me! We were both so happy and that alone shows just how highly I recommend this group of lovely ladies! Search no more for your hair and makeup needs, LoLa Beauty is the way to go!!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Rachel · Married on 03/11/2017

I love how easy this company was to use. The girls are great and my hair and makeup stayed perfect all day and night! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Kat · Married on 03/11/2017

LoLa Beauty was the absolute best decision for hair and makeup for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2017

First of all the staff is super friendly! I have never felt more beautiful in my life! My bridal party felt the same way. Joseph did my make up and Lauren did my hair. They were so professional and amazing at their jobs! I would say they are completely the way to go for hair and make up! You will have no regrets!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Kendall · Married on 01/07/2017

Lola Beauty was a dream to work with. Lauren did my bridal hair and makeup for both my portraits and the day of. She did a phenomenal job. I showed her one photo of my hair inspiration and she nailed it. I had no idea what to tell her for makeup and she still knocked it out of the park. I looked and felt beautiful on my big day. A few of my bridesmaids and my mother/mother in law had services done by Lola as well and they all looked stunning. Fun team, on-time, and very professional. I highly recommend Lola Beauty!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Meghan · Married on 12/30/2016

LoLa Beauty did a great job of making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! Their makeup/hair talent is amazing and they are a joy to work with! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Kayla · Married on 12/18/2016

LoLa Beauty was nothing short of, AMAZING! One of my oldest and best friends used them for her wedding, and I just had to book with them too! Kali did my makeup for both my bridal portraits and day of, and Paige did my hair for bridal portraits. Both ladies were absolutely wonderful, and such a blast to be around!!! On the wedding day, there were two others, along with Paige and Kali, but unfortunately I've forgot their names since I took so long to write this. I'm so sorry! All four of them were a delight to be around, and made all of my girls, family, and myself feel so loved and comfortable. Not to mention they made their inner and outer beauty shine even more by their work. I can't wait to have a reason to book again for something. I'm so thankful for their creativity, talent, and laughter! Thank you for adding to this special day! I have definitely recommended their services and will continue too. Book now if you are thinking about it!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    LoLa Beauty 8
    LoLa Beauty 9
    LoLa Beauty 10
    LoLa Beauty 11

Christina · Married on 11/18/2016

I came across LoLa Beauty online and absolutely loved their gallery. I made an inquiry and quickly received a response. They made the process seamless and I decided to book them for my wedding. I met Lorena at my hair trial and she was absolutely fantastic. I had high expectations for my hair and she exceeded every expectation. The day of my wedding she and an assistant styled our hair. Everyone loved their hairstyle, especially me. My hair was perfect! At the end of my wedding, our photographers said my hair was gorgeous and stood out in every single picture. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Tiffany · Married on 11/12/2016

I booked LoLa Beauty for all my bridesmaids hair and makeup and they ALL looked STUNNING!! They did 7 bridesmaids, 1 Jr. Bridesmaid and 2 mothers...all were done on time, every single one of them looked drop dead gorgeous and what's even harder to achieve is that each one of them, LOVED the way they looked! My girls look absolutely breathtaking in the pictures and I'm so blessed to have had such talented artists do my wedding. 5+ stars!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kassie · Married on 11/05/2016

Lola did an incredible job! Penny & Lorena are amazing!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Gloria · Married on 10/29/2016

So happy I booked LoLa Beauty for our wedding! I am very particular about my hair and make-up, so I definitely did my research when it came to hiring a beauty vendor. I came across their Instagram accounts, and each artist was super talented. The booking process was simple, a few digital signatures and deposit paid online.

Lorena did my trials for my bridal portraits, and then my day-of hair and makeup. She is so great! She listened to what I envisioned and made it happen. I couldn't believe my how my bridal portraits came out. It was great going into my wedding day not having to worry about a hair and make-up hiccup.

I had 8 bridesmaids, 3 moms and myself. We started hair and make-up at 9AM and were done by 1PM...just in time for the photographer to snap a few photos afterwards before we changed and headed to the church for our 3PM wedding! I was a little nervous going into the day when they told me we had 4 hours to do hair & make-up for 12 of us, but they nailed it and everyone looked great! They were efficient, but without cutting corners!

I will definitely recommend LoLa Beauty to all of my engaged friends!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Abbey · Married on 10/14/2016

They are incredible and will give you the wedding hair and make up of your dreams. I've never had an experience where every single vision we all had came to life, and even better than imagined in some cases. Lauren and her team have great personalities and are so much fun to hang out with. I would love to be friends with them outside of the wedding! I 100% recommend them. They are completely worth it. Only downfall: you MUST book them early. They fill up quick!

Sent on 11/04/2016