28 Reviews for Logan Rose Photography

Engagement Shoot (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)

Logan Rose Photography is simply the Best! So patient with children in Family photo shoots!
I always recommend them to my friends! They always make my Christmas Card pictures amazing!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want a photographer to care as much as you do about your big day, then Logan Rose is your guy! Working with him was so smooth and professional. You get every pennies worth and the pictures are among the best quality. We loved our family shots and the candid shots that he was able to get. Logan Rose was the best choice we could have made!

Profile Picture Paige, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Logan was an amazing photographer and made our wedding pictures beautiful. He knew exactly where to take the best photographs and how to get genuine smiles (i am the worst at smiling genuiley on command). I love that we get to keep all of our wedding photos forever and there is a printer that he recommends that will give you the best quality photo. We had so much fun shooting with Logan and would reccomend him to anyone.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Logan is my family photographer, I will never use someone else. Logan and his wife are patient with my son who has sensory issues and takes the time to get the perfect shot. They are a family and it shows as they truly want to capture these memories for you. I love how Brittney is behind Logan making sure he gets each and every shot and position imaginable. They make a great team and we just love them as people.

Profile Picture Jessi, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Logan is absolutely amazing. He was very professional but so much fun to work with. He’s great with kids and makes the whole experience fun and memorable.

Profile Picture Donna, 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance

Friendly, fun, and accommodating!!! Never bossy but always helpful and willing to go with the flow! Definitely recommend

Profile Picture Amy, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Logan Rose Photography was very responsive and made sure to get all of the shots I wanted!

Profile Picture Tricia, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Logan was fantastic. He was relaxed and easy going. We had a very short time period to take our wedding pictures and he made sure we got every shot we asked for. He was so friendly and kind. Logan truly made getting our wedding pictures taken fun.

Profile Picture User6965558, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are thrilled we choose Logan Rose as our Wedding day photographer. Logan did a fantastic job of capturing our beautiful ceremony and reception party. We have so many wonderful photos to choose from that its hard to pick a favorite shot. The entire day was a dream come true and thanks to Logan we have more than 500 great pictures which will constantly provide us with memories of our special day. I highly recommend his professional photography services.

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Logan was absolutely amazing to work with on the day of our wedding. We felt that he had captured everyone moment that we wanted and cant wait to see out photos. Even our guest commented on how amazing he was. We were so happy to have Logan capture these special moments for us and we will definitely be using him in the future for other milestones in our life.

Profile Picture faren, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were more than impressed with Logan's performance! He was prompt and very courteous through the entire process. I could tell during the wedding that he was getting all the best shots, and then was out of the way when he needed to be. Our engagement photos turned out amazing! He was more than happy to shoot us taking a (long) walk around Old St. Augustine and some other quaint locations that he recommended. Logan previously shot my in-law's wedding so I already expected big things from them, but we were simply blown away by the quality of every shot at our wedding. During the wedding, when our caterer was slacking on bringing me and my wife drinks he realized what was happening and quickly grabbed some for us. Seriously?! How awesome! Logan and his wife were great from start to finish, and I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Profile Picture Chris, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Logan and Brittney were great to work with! They were extremely flexible AND patient! Our photos are so amazing that when I look at them I feel like we are attending our wedding all over. Amazing!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Logan and Brittany are the best photographers you could ask for and I recommend them to everyone! Even though our wedding was in Asheville, NC, they traveled to us and provided the exact package we wanted at a comparable rate to local photographers that we hadn't seen in action. Their attention to detail for both posed and candid pictures made our day even better and more fun. Our sneak peek pictures were posted on Facebook the next morning, and many of our family members and friends let us know about specific moments Logan and Brittany captured (we can't wait to see all of the pictures!). :) I recommend that anyone interested contact them for a quote, even if they don't live in Jacksonville! :)

Profile Picture Katie, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Logan Rose Photography is the best! Logan is so talented and takes beautiful photos! If you want the best wedding memories choose Logan Rose Photography!

Profile Picture Lauren , 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Logan Rose photography photographed our engagement photos in Jacksonville as well as our wedding in homestead, fl. They did a phanominal job! They were so passionate about making sure they captured the love in every photo!! We will definitely be using them for our very many mile stones in the near future! Thank you Logan Rose photography!

Profile Picture Holly, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Logan and his wife were great to work with!! Logan and Brittney both were full of energy and worked together to capture beautiful moments before and during our wedding. Not only did they take our wedding pictures but Logan also took our engagement photos. I would highly recommend them because they are very quick editing pictures, arrive on time, have fun and outgoing personalities, and are overall very professional.

Profile Picture User7780074, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This review is overdue: I fell in love with this photographer's work years go. His attention to detail and creativity goes above and beyond expectations. So, making the choice for the photographer for our wedding was an easy one for my husband and me. He took the typical photos I wanted as well as some special creative ones that we absolutely love. He played with lighting and surrounding environments to capture the essence of our day and our love for one another. I must give credit to the wonderful editing work and the promptness in which we received our collection. My family and I treasure the pictures that began our future as Mr. & Mrs. Thank you team Logan Rose Photography!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Logan Rose Photography is awesome! They know how to capture the best moments, even when your child is not cooperating at the time :-) Our wedding was amazing and now family photos with an infant have been a great experience too!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about my experience with Logan! He was extremely professional and made myself and my bridal party feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Logan Rose will always be my go-to photographer

Profile Picture Ashton, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keep them up on changes that may take places... let them know what You want. They are very friendly and professional. Easy to talk to about your big day.

Profile Picture User7722766, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a bit of a quick wedding (#military) and even with a short leeway Logan was able to find out exactly which pictures and I wanted and was sure to capture them. Unlike many horror stories I have head about receiving pictures months later, we had them in hand with days. We would recommend Logan over and over again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My whole family LOVES Logan Rose Photography (LRP). Not only did we use them for our engagement and wedding photos, but we have also had two family shots. Logan is willing to try new places and is always open to new and creative poses. One of my friends commented that LRP is like a ninja in taking candid photos. We had so many fun pictures after the fact where no one even realized they were being photographed. I highly recommend LRP for your special day and other events.

Profile Picture Ashlie, 12/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly recommended! We love our wedding and engagement pictures!

Profile Picture Kalbie, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Logan did an amazing job at our wedding! Capturing so many of the photos I wanted, with so many more of his ideas! We defiantly kept him busy throught out the evening but he always stayed calm & professional! We will defiantly be using him again!!! :)

Profile Picture Terra, 4/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Logan and his wife are a precious couple! Logan captured the joy in the hearts of my son and his new wife.

Profile Picture User4046920, 2+ years ago, 1 Review