5 Reviews for Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel

Indoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
Accommodations (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Bridal Suite (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

This is such a beautiful and unique ceremony & reception location. You'll love it, I promise.

Profile Picture User3909516, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loews was the perfect place to have our wedding. We had our ceremony on the beach where Loews provided white garden chairs. The actually site was near the water so it was a far distance to get the chairs out there but that was no problem for Loews. Our cocktail hour was on the patio of the Venice Room and the reception was in the Venice Room. The food was amazing and we had Loews do our wedding cake as well, which turned out very delicious. Everyone raved about the food.

In addition, we had our rehearsal dinner at Ocean & Vine and the service was beyond outstanding. Most of our guests were out of town and the hotel handled our blocked rooms perfectly. All of our welcome bags were delivered in a timely manner. And they kept the hotel bar open later to accommodate our guests who wanted to party after the reception. I have to give thanks to Jean O'Laughlin who is the Catering Manager. She handled every step of our wedding and she was great to work with!

Profile Picture Traci, 10/1/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our reception in the Grand Ballroom (Arcadia) at the Loews Hotel. In addition, many of our out of town guests stayed there. We were able to spend time there too after the wedding! I could not have been happier with our decision to have Loews host our big day. From the first tour of the place to the checking out, I was absolutely thrilled. The service was amazing - they truly work for you to have what you want and in doing so impart their wisdom from experience and encourage you to make the day and event your own. We worked with David Houde and he was the perfect combination of professional, enthusiastic, efficient, and helpful. He answered my many questions with knowledge and grace. The hotel staffs more people than other locations so your guests feel very catered to. The food is amazing and there is plenty of it so things do not run out. The hotel is beautiful and comfortable. We were able to have a fancy looking reception and still create a feeling of comfort for our guests. It was amazing and Loews had a lot to do with it. Not to be forgotten, in the weeks coming up to the day, I was calm knowing that I had people who were professional and responsive on my side. I knew that if anything went wrong, it would be well handled. I trusted them and that was huge for my and my husband leading up to the day and during the event. We just chilled!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/3/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LaTonia Allen, Dave Romano and the entire staff at Loews are amazing!
LaTonia worked with me for nearly a year planning an absolutely perfect event.
We married on the beach outside the hotel and had our reception in The Venice Room.
Everything went smoothly on the day of and we received a fabulous welcome basket upon arrival, as well as a gourmet tray of goodies sent to our room on our wedding night.
I could not think of a better venue for the perfect beach wedding.
Please note that this venue is VERY expensive though, and they will charge you top dollar for absolutely everything. It's worth it.
There are also many corporate hotel requirements so not too much flexibility in planning, however my day was still perfect in the end.

Profile Picture User2124769, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews