Lodi Flowers Reviews

76 Reviews for Lodi Flowers

Lodi Flowers 1
Lodi Flowers 2

Shannon · Married on 12/08/2012

Great service! Uni worked with my budget and helped me design all of the bouquets! Everything was just perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 12/15/2012

Lodi Flowers did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding! Unni (the owner) and Meghan (her sweet assistant) are really the BEST florists a bride could ask for. I had seen their beautiful work at a friend’s wedding last year, so I decided to give them a call. From our first meeting, I knew that I would not be disappointed in choosing them to do the flowers for my big day. They delivered and set up on time as promised. My bouquet and bridesmaids’ bouquets were absolutely stunning! The tall centerpieces for the reception were just as gorgeous! The boutonnieres and the ceremony stage arrangements were BIG and beautiful and so was the isle decor. All the flower decor was breath taking and the flowers stayed fresh all day. My bouquet was still beautiful 2 weeks after the wedding! Unni was professional, affordable- (which is very difficult to find), and flexible when I needed to make changes to our contract. Unni and Meghan understood our overall vision and on the BIG day brought it to life, delivering everything we had envisioned and so much more! Our guests are still raving about our gorgeous flowers! I develop a "relationship" with both ladies during my wedding planning and was very happy when they both took the time to wish me luck and tell me how beautiful I looked on the big day. We highly recommend Lodi Flowers. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Thank you Unni and Meghan! Love, Silvia and Eric 09.16.12

Sent on 10/17/2012

catherine · Married on 05/18/2012

Lodi Flowers is a small little shop that does BIG work. MY bouquet was unbelievable!! It was the most beautiful one I have ever seen, Unni was so attentive to all the details and provided me with such beautiful work. I never imagined that the flowers would be so beautiful!!! She is by far one of the kindest women that I have met in this business. Thank you Unni!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Jackie · Married on 03/25/2012

I was so impressed with the floral arrangements! Meghan was very sweet, listened to all my ideas and really worked with me to create what I always envisioned for the perfect bridal bouquet and wedding flowers! Professional and timely delivery to my home and the church and again, beautiful creations!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Christine · Married on 09/18/2011

We used Lodi Flowers for all of our bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and ceremony stage decorations. Unfortunately, I missed seeing them drop off everything while I was getting dressed (that was my fault, I dressed in a different place then I said!) I was very pleased about everything! I received my bouquet the minute before I walked down the aisle, what a relief of how nice they looked! The reception was also very beautifully decorated.
    We had supplied votive candles that Lodi placed on the tables for us, and they looked so good with their beautiful centerpieces! The centerpieces for even better then the mock one, too. Thank you guys!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Karolina · Married on 06/11/2011

We used Lodi Flowers for our wedding. The centerpieces came out amazing. They were so vibrant and interesting. We received tons of compliments on them. All the bouquets, boutonnière, and corsages were beautiful too. I would recommend Lodi Flowers 100% to anyone.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Melodee · Married on 10/23/2010

Once I met Uni I knew she was the one to do my flowers. I just told her my favorite flowers and color scheme and gave her free creativity. She was able to do anything she wanted and boy did she! I loved the bouquets! The floral arrangement for the tables were perfect, I just cannot express how well the flowers came out. Also, I did not have an issue with any flowers dying 3 days later. All of the arrangements lasted at least a week for me. Over two weeks for the bouquets!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Dawn · Married on 10/15/2010

All I have to say is Uni is amazing and the flowers was so beautiful. My daughter who is a bit of a control freak wanted to go to the manor the morning of her wedding and set up and uni talked her out of it and told her she would do it and my daughter was so nervous and didn't know what to expect. Well all I have to say is when we arrived at the manor it looked amazing!!! All thanks to Uni!! Just trust her to do what she says and believe me it will be amazing!!

Sent on 10/18/2010

stacy · Married on 10/03/2010

I love Unni! She is the best and helped me pick the most beautiful flowers for my centerpieces and bouquets. She works with you to find what will work best within your price point. Suffice it to say, my bouquet took my breath away - it was gorgeous!

Sent on 10/23/2010
  • mistral0819

Mistral · Married on 08/21/2010

The flowers were fantastic. Such a great value for the price. Everyone raved about how good the centerpieces looked.

Sent on 09/07/2010

andrea · Married on 06/26/2010

Unni & Meghan did a fantastic job on our wedding flowers. My bouquet was amazing....and the bridesmaids as well! Thank you for making our day even more beautiful!

Sent on 07/23/2010

Teresa · Married on 11/28/2009

I found the service at Lodi Flowers to be very professional and the results were beautiful!! Unni took her time working with me and made great suggestions. I couldn't have been happier with my bouquet and my girl's flowers too.

Sent on 02/20/2010

Michelle · Married on 11/08/2009

Lodi Flowers is the best florist I could have asked for! They helped me so much with everything. I was so nervous about not knowing anything about flowers. They just asked me to pick out the colors and they took care of the rest! Awesome people, awesome flowers, and I couldn't have asked for a better florist to have worked with me!

Sent on 02/27/2011

Unni and her creative team were probably, hands down, the easiest and most accommodating wedding professionals to work with. The centerpieces were gorgeous and she matched our colors perfectly. Her pricing was amazing and she had so many wonderful ideas. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Wonderful people!!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Alyson · Married on 06/08/2013

The arrangements for the rehearsal dinner and the flowers and centerpieces for the wedding were beyond what I expected. They were absolutely beautiful! Unni and Megan went above and beyond my expectations. Everyone was complimenting the centerpieces both nights! Everyone thought my bouquet was fake because it was so beautiful! Their prices were really reasonable too!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Allison · Married on 06/10/2016

Uni and Meghan worked with us for our wedding day on 6/10/16. We met with them 3 different times to see designs, and by the wedding day all of our flowers were gorgeous! We were so happy with everything, from the low and high centerpieces to the flowers on the cake. We got so many compliments because the flowers popped, especially with the bridesmaids purple dresses. (We chose bright purple, lavender, white, and some green flowers) I cannot thank them enough!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Great job !!! Loved everything they did :)

Sent on 03/11/2013
  • User2519770 · 2+ years ago

Owner Unni was amazing and handled my account from the first day. My Wedding was a destination Wedding in Northern NJ and I was from Orlando FL. Unni worked with me via telephone and Internet to get the vision that I wanted. She nailed it to a T and my photos were wonderful because of her great designing abilities. Lodi Flowers handles many flower decorations for cruise liners and I have seen the beautiful work they have done for another bride (a friend of mine who used them for her Wedding). Lodi Flowers took my account on an already busy weekend - Mother's Day. Unni oversaw the who thing and gave me her personal word that she would not let me down - and she hasn't. It might take Lodi Flowers a little time to get back to you during busy seasons but they always do. Highly recommended and for distant brides it is worth to make a trip and meet with Unni to make sure all the details are set up. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2011

I was very pleased with the service I received at Lodi Flowers. She was very helpful and tried to make everything come together for how I imagined my special day. She created beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids as well as myself, and boutonnieres for the men. She had to have sat for an hour going over every detail and making sure all items were covered. She went above and beyond to include special details, like tying damask buttons onto each bouquet and boutonniere. I loved her work.

Sent on 01/23/2012
  • F

Feulner · Married on 10/18/2009

I found them very friendly & easy to deal with. Flowers were hearty, most definitely & perfect. Great deal!

Sent on 11/08/2009

Renata · Married on 10/09/2010

The flowers were beautiful. They did a great job on the centerpieces and all of the girls, as well as my flowers. The only negative I've heard is that all the flowers died and wilted 3 days later. I say who needs them then, but people that took the centerpices seemed to mind.

Sent on 11/09/2010
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Provides beautiful arrangements

I have seen the florist work in the past, lovely work however on the pricy side.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Susan · Married on 10/15/2016

4.2
      2.5

I went in blind ordering for my wedding and was happy with the end results. Fall bouquet was beautiful. Bridesmaids simple cala lilly bouquets very nice. Boutteniers were exactly what I asked for. Owners don't write or call you back right away but all in all did a nice job for my wedding and delivered the flowers on time.

Sent on 10/25/2016

meghan · Married on 06/19/2009

3.4
      3.0

Bouquets looked much "Cheaper" than they had when she showed me what I was getting. She was friendly and the flowers came out nice, just small.

Sent on 07/16/2009
  • jvis0606

Jane · Married on 06/20/2009

3.4
      3.0
      3.5
      3.5

Lodi Flowers does a very nice job. Professional, disarming, thoughtful, kind. A pleasure to deal with. Not responsive over email - definitely focus on giving them a call versus sending emails, much more response that way. Casual to deal with -- flowers were what we first discussed but small changes I asked for along the way weren't made. That being said, everything was done well, the flowers were beautiful and arrived on time. While the service wasn't necessarily perfect, the value for cost drove my decision as well. If you are a low maintenance bride looking for nice flowers at a good deal, they are perfect.

Sent on 07/05/2009