Lodi Flowers Reviews

76 Reviews for Lodi Flowers

Lodi Flowers 1
Lodi Flowers 2

Leslie · Married on 07/17/2015

There are no words to express how incredible Lodi Flowers is! From the moment I met Unni, I knew she was going to be the florist of my dreams. Not only is she the nicest woman, but she turned my vision for my wedding into a reality. I had met with two other florists prior, and Lodi Flowers gave me everything I wanted and more for almost half the price. Unni and Meghan are wonder-women and work so hard to make sure everything is perfect. They do top-notch work and all of the bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony pieces were beyond gorgeous. If you want the best flowers with the best service for the best price, you need to book with Lodi Flowers.

Sent on 08/16/2015

elisabeth · Married on 06/21/2015

So if your anything like me, you don't want to spend a ton on flowers, and if your anything like me, choosing flowers may put you in a panic mode.

Lodi flowers really helped me figure out what I wanted and how to keep myself on a good budget, They personally delivered my flowers and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. THEY WERE BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!!

They primarily specialize on flowers for weddings so it makes sense why they turned out so great :)

Lodi flowers is a hidden gem that I am so glad I found them.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Christine · Married on 05/16/2015

I wish there were 10 stars because 5 just doesn't do this amazing team justice. I cannot say enough about Unni and Meghan! With just a few inspiration pictures they literally went above and beyond anything I could have imagined on my wedding day. So easy to work with, so professional, so helpful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Janet · Married on 04/03/2015

What a pleasure working with Unni and Meghan and Lodi Flowers! I never had to worry about the flowers for our wedding! They made our planning very easy with lots of options, anticipating our needs, and really listening to our wishes. Anytime I had questions, they were always very lovely and quick with a response. They made the delivery of the flowers, on our wedding day, as simple and easy as it could be. Everything arrived, just exactly as promised and SOOO BEAUTIFUL. Even my new husband commented how lovely the flowers were! I think I will be a life-long Lodi Flowers customer! I highly recommend Lodi Flowers!!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Mary · Married on 01/18/2015

There are no words to describe how really and truly happy I am with Lodi Flowers. The professionalism and kindness of the staff is unparalleled. I got married this past Sunday during an ice storm and was very anxious, but Lodi Flowers made it on time and with arrangements more beautiful than I could even have imagined. Please use them. They will make your day as special as they made mine.

Sent on 01/22/2015

I am so grateful to Lodi Flowers. Not only did I get beautiful flowers on my wedding but I feel I also gained two friends; Umni & Megan. They were such a pleasure to work with. They were accommodating, professional, and put me at ease with everything. My husband did not much about the floral part of the wedding but he even remarked "I really trust and like them". Flora decor for future events will ALWAYS be provided by Lodi Flowers!

Sent on 11/13/2014

I am so grateful to Unni and Meghan at Lodi Flowers for the beautiful work they did for our wedding. From the day we scheduled our first consultation, we knew they cared about our event and we trusted they would do a great job. Everything was perfect - the flowers, the setup, and even the conversations and prep work leading up to the big day. I was working with a tight budget and supplied the vases and votive holders for the centerpieces. I dropped everything off the week before the wedding and the evening I walked into our reception everything was spot on. Everything. So many of our guests praised the bouquets and centerpieces, and I was so in love with my bridal bouquet that I had it preserved, which is something I never thought I would do!

Unni and Meghan are the best. Lodi Flowers came highly recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't have asked for better service or better people to work with.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jaslyn · Married on 10/25/2014

I’m so happy to have found Lodi Flowers! Unni and Meghan exceeded my expectations and were such a pleasure to work with! I had met with a few other florists prior to meeting them and from the moment I walked into their shop I felt a connection and I knew they would be my florist. I had a specific look and tight budget in mind and they worked with me and brought my vision to life. All my guests were blown away by each of my centerpieces and till this day they still talk about how beautiful everything looked. They were the BEST and I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Gina · Married on 10/25/2014

Lodi Flowers did my wedding in November 2014 and they were absolutely amazing to work with! Unni and Megan were so professional to work with and went well above and beyond making sure my flowers were exactly what I envisioned. They were an absolute pleasure to work with I would highly recommend working with them. My flowers were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 03/11/2015
  • sarah and phil

sarah and phil · Married on 10/05/2014

5 STARS BOOK TODAY!!!!!!
    Unni and Lodi flowers staff were absolutely sensational, everything was perfect, stunning and I got my money’s worth plus so much more. From the day I stepped into Lodi flowers Unni and her staff were friendly, professional, and understood exactly what I wanted and delivered exactly that on my wedding day. I’ve never been emotional about flowers until I saw my bouquet so perfectly made with a charm with my grandparents pictures attached. Thank you Lodi flowers for making our special day so perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Simply Amazing! The flowers were gorgeous for my wedding we got so many complements! I brought a picture of I wanted and it couldn't have matched what I wanted anymore! Great people very personable!! Great florist!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Kristina · Married on 12/01/2013

I gave all Lodi Flowers all 5 Stars in every category not for any reason other than they ABSOLUTELY DESERVE IT! My bride bouquet and my bridemaids flowers were exactly what I wanted (fresh & beautifully arranged). I almost got misty eyed when I saw my centerpieces, place card table, & card box table at the reception that they arranged because they put the time and attention into it that I would of had I done it myself. Uni and Megan were not only professional but they are truly talented and pleasant human beings which genuinely will strive for you to be happy with your floral outcome on your wedding day. They understood my vision and were flexible and supportive with me even when I changed it 3 months before our wedding! I even called them a couple days before the wedding and added a couple items for the ceremony which they could have said no it's too late but they said no problem they would take care of it ! Ugh what peace of mind for a bride!!!! They came highly recommended by my photographer who has seen countless weddings and told me Lodi was the best in the biz and she was right! Lodi Flowers, thank you for making our wedding day extra special with your time and talents. We will be forever thankful every time we look at our wedding pictures.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Uni at LODI FLOWERS is an artist. She and Megan worked to make my wedding flowers looked perfect. They met with me several times and went over everything. They worked with our budget and were really easy going and full of ideas. I loved my centerpieces and bouquets. They came to NYC and set everything up. They made it really easy on us.
    Everyone compliments me on the flowers I had at my wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Jon · Married on 10/04/2013

Uni and Megan were absolutely my wives favorite vendor for our wedding! They were by far absolutely amazing from start to finish! Our centerpieces, bridesmaids flowers, wife's bouquet, everything was perfect and what we expected! Couldn't have dealt with better people with such an important part of our wedding. My wife loved both Uni and Megan from hello! Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Ronald · Married on 09/28/2013

The staff at Lodi florist are very engaging and friendly. Through my interaction with them it is clear that customer service is of the utmost importance to them. They made my now wife feel as though she was the only person on their agenda and as though pleasing her was their only task. They proved themselves to be very flexible, allowing us changes mere days before our wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Kristen · Married on 09/27/2013

Unni was a pleasure to work with! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Christine · Married on 08/25/2013

Wonderful experience with Lodi Flowers. The quality was excellent. They set up our alter decor and reception tables beautifully.

Sent on 12/17/2013

jessica · Married on 08/16/2013

Loved Unni and her team at Lodi Flowers. Not only were they affordable but the service was out of this world. Very friendly and made the flower arrangements exactly the way I pictured/wanted for our wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2013

George · Married on 08/11/2013

First of all let me say that I actually own an entertainment company (Horizon Productions) so I see different facilities with floral arrangements every weekend. Of course I am always on the other side of the table. This time I was the client and I know what to look for.

I have used this place many times in the past and it seems they outdo themselves every time I do. Many times I have seen other company's arrangements with flowers that are wilting before the event starts. That is far from the case here. In fact our guests were raving about the scent in the room because of the full rose arrangements we had for our daughter's first birthday celebration.

Unni and her staff will make you feel like you are part of the family. There are many shops out there that have bigger offices but bigger is not always better. Quality in your end product and the service you get are what matter to me. In this case that is top notch! Everything I see coming out of their shop is just breathtaking!

If you are looking for great flowers that will create an extravaganza for your senses then Lodi Flowers is where you should go!

Thank you for making our daughter's first event not only as special as it could be but the one to raise the bar to for any future events we will have!

Sent on 08/15/2013
  • User3471917 · 2+ years ago

Awesome vendor & beautiful arrangements of bridal flowers and bouquets !

Sent on 08/17/2013

Alicia · Married on 08/03/2013

I am so happy to have worked with Unni and her team at Lodi Flowers. I was impressed with Unni's professionalism and knowledge from the first appointment I had with her. She was able to create my vision. The flowers were so beautiful and turned out even better then I was expecting.

I highly recommend Lodi Flowers for your wedding or next event.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Caroline · Married on 07/12/2013

Unni and Megan were amazing! All the centerpieces and bouquets looked beautiful, and I got a lot of flowers for the money. Thank you for your gorgeous work!

Sent on 07/19/2013

John · Married on 05/10/2013

We used Lodi Flowers at our wedding. We bought the flowers and then took them to a remote location.
    Nothing but a great experience.

Sent on 01/06/2014
  • Mrs. Bliss and Pearls

Latrice · Married on 03/24/2013

Umi and Megan were amazing and added so much to our day. They flowers were gorgeous
    and they made sure everything looked great. From one bride to another they are great and are willing to work with you. They will do an amazing job on your flowers.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Korine · Married on 03/17/2013

I was referred to this Florist by another company, so we decided to go with them. The owner Unni was very friendly and easy to talk to. I went over the list of arrangements that I would need for my wedding and she was able to provide everything I needed. I made a few small adjustments to my arrangements and she was more than willing to accomodate me. The delivery to the venue was on time and my bouquet along with the bridesmaids, the corsages and boutannaires were beautiful. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 04/04/2013