Local Motion Entertainment Reviews

453 | Wallingford, CT

453 Reviews for Local Motion Entertainment

• Debra

Debra F. · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing. Billy was a true professional

Billy Mazzucco was an amazing DJ. We received so many compliments on the music at our wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2018

Rave On!!!

Geoff was absolutely fantastic and made our wedding the danciest wedding I've ever been to. He had our guests out on the dance floor all night right up until the very end. He listened to our recommendations and do-not-play requests, and added in his own ideas to make sure everyone had a little something to dance to. We wanted a DJ that would be involved without having to tell people to dance every few songs, and Geoff accomplished that easily. Geoff picked up on our vibe and really nailed what we were looking for...I cannot thank him, Grace, & Local Motion enough for making our night unforgettable.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Bill Rocked!

Bill was amazing, he kept the party going until the very last song. He was perfect during the ceremony and dinner hours as well. He made the day very easy on us and that's always a plus for an already stressful day. After the wedding, my friends texted me echoeing these sentiments; everyone agreed that Bill rocked. I will certainly recommend him to others if given the opportunity. Thanks Bill!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly P. · Married on 10/19/2018

Just perfect

DJ Danny was the perfect fit for us and our wedding! After interviewing many DJ’s and MC’s in the area, it was an easy decision to choose local motion and Danny to be a part of our amazing day. He understood exactly what we wanted right from the get go, and we can honestly say, we’re so lucky to have had him lead the night for the ceremony and reception and everything in-between! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/06/2018

Stress Free and Amazing!

Geoff is amazing!! From the first meeting to the wedding day he made it stress free! He knew how to read the crowd and played music that fit! Everyone had an awesome time. Geoff went beyond our expectations!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jordan M. · Married on 09/29/2018

Geoff Pusko Knows his music!!

Geoff Pusko and his wife are Amazing!!!! He plays music that gets the wedding going. He has the skills to read the crowd and react accordingly. He answers his phone first time or right after you call him. Him and his wife are great!!. They really know there stuff and it shows in his performance. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kerri D. · Married on 09/21/2018

The best DJ we could've hoped for

My husband and I got married on September 21, 2018 at the Farmington Gardens. Geoff (and his awesome wife, Gracie) from Local Motion Entertainment were our DJs. To say we were thrilled with Geoff and Gracie would be an understatement. They went above and beyond our expectations. From the very first meeting, Geoff was honest, welcoming, and personable.

We were very concerned when looking for a DJ because we were having a biracial wedding (my husband is Colombian and I am Italian). We were looking for a DJ who was comfortable playing both English and Spanish music, beyond the well-known songs in America. It was evident that Geoff was more than comfortable with our request. He not only played popular songs like Despacito and Mi Gente, but he also played traditional Colombian salsa, merengue, etc. Our dance floor was packed the entire night as Geoff kept everyone entertained with a variety of songs. He also took on the task of an Hora Loca, which is a straight hour of crazy dance music at the end of the night. At the conclusion of our wedding, we had so many guests compliment us on our DJ and music and discuss what a great job Geoff and Gracie did.

Beyond being amazing DJs, Geoff and Gracie are awesome people! They answered emails in a timely fashion, were always there to answer any questions and concerns, and really listened to us when we told them our expectations for the day. They made sure they had the correct pronunciation for everyone in our wedding party and in our families, which seems like a minor detail, but it shows the professionalism they have. On the night of our wedding, I had a bit of a stomachache from not eating enough throughout the day, and Geoff brought me a drink to ease my stomachache (which it did). They truly cared about us as people, which was truly appreciated.

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Geoff and Gracie. They are not only professionals, but they are fun, personable, down to earth, and the kind of vendors you want to have at your wedding. My husband, our families, and our guests would all HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Best dj ever!

Geoff and Gracie are absolutely amazing! They are so accommodating to your every need. I run weddings for a living and see a lot of DJ'S where I work so when picking a DJ for my own wedding...well there was no question on who I was going to pick. They are both so sweet and make you feel like you are family! We asked them for so many favors last minute and they did them all without a blink of an eye...including giving me Shout wipes to scrub the blood off my wedding dress right before our first look!! There is NO other team/company I would hire for my wedding beside these two!! They are an incredible team and you would be lucky to have them at any event you host!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2018

DJ Geoff was amazing!!! Music was very important to me and he exceeded my expectations. He was so much fun to work with and helped make my wedding day perfect. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/02/2018

John · Married on 09/08/2018

Billy went beyond all expectations! He kept everyone dancing all night and Josh kept everyone laughing in the photo booth. I would gladly recommend them to do anyone's event, especially wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Brian · Married on 09/08/2018

Geoff and his wife are by far one of the best DJs in CT. We have attended many weddings and no one puts on a show like him. Geoff checked in with us constantly throughout our special day to make sure we were well taken care of and that things were running smoothly. If you are looking for a cost effective, organized, professional and high energy entertainer Geoff is your guy. Would recommend to all.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

Geoff and Grace are awesome! Geoff DJ’d my brother in law’s wedding 4 years prior to ours, and he was the obvious choice when we were looking for entertainment options (he even got a shout out during our best man’s speech). Geoff listened to all of our requests, helped make suggestions, and was instrumental in leading/executing the timeline of events during our reception. On top of being great at his job, he’s also just an awesome guy and fun to be around. Highly reccomend!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2018

I don't even know where to begin with Geoff and his wife. They were literally unbelievable. My husband LOVES music and dancing and our concept of the wedding was get the music going and lets get everyone on the dance floor. From our first conversations with DJ companies at the start we knew Geoff was our guy after our first chat with him. He understood what we wanted and when I say he executed, I mean HE EXECUTED. Checked in with us, made sure the night was what we wanted, listened to us, and had every guest dancing from song 1!!!! He was more than a DJ and his wife assisted him and she could not be more kind throughout the night. If you like having fun and good music, these are your guys!!!! I wish I could say more good things about them, they MADE our wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Tom · Married on 08/11/2018

Billy was an amazing DJ. He knew just how to get the party started as well as slow it down. For our first and only wedding, we would recommend him 10 fold! He catered to our every request.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Michael · Married on 08/11/2018

Kudos, kudos, kudos to Kevin Marshall of Local Motion for the outstanding job he did not only DJ’ing our wedding, but through the entire process leading up to it. Beginning with our initial phone call, and later at our introductory meeting, Kevin listened intently to our wants and concerns and instilled confidence with his understanding. After speaking with him we never had any doubt that he was intently focused on making our wedding everything we hoped it would be, and he certainly delivered. As our mc, he was personable yet understated, staying true to our discussions, hitting every cue and connecting with the crowd rather than overpowering them. As our DJ, he rocked it! He read the crowd perfectly and played a variety of music that kept the dance floor packed the entire evening. Genuine, professional and talented, Kevin was everything we wanted in the partner we entrusted our special day to. We’re very grateful.
    Michael & Awilda – Chester CT

Sent on 08/31/2018

Megan · Married on 08/10/2018

Geoff was everything we could have asked for in a DJ and made our wedding absolutely memorable. You can tell Geoff has done weddings for a very long time, from you initial meeting to the big night, everything ran smoothly with minimal effort from us, which is exactly what you are looking for when trying to coordinate your big day. Selecting Geoff as your DJ for your wedding really is a no brainer.

I have no negative feedback, we really enjoyed working with you. We appreciate how well you were able to accommodate and be the best MC/DJ anyone could ask for in a wedding

Sent on 08/21/2018

Liz · Married on 08/05/2018

Awesome experience from start to finish!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Annie · Married on 08/04/2018

Bill was AWESOME! From the beginning we felt very well taken care of. He was open to what we wanted, and we trusted him to do what he does best. Everyone had a blast! We also got the photo booth, which was a great idea. Everyone loved it! We would recommend 100%!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Brian · Married on 08/04/2018

Bill from Local Motion Entertanment was great and did a fantastic job at our wedding ! He was easy to work with , no hassle and accommodating . He kept everyone on the dance floor and the party going all night . Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Bailey · Married on 07/22/2018

Geoff from Local Motion Entertainment was wonderful to work with! He helped ensure the party kept going, guests were happy, and that we had a great time!! He made sure we could play all the songs we wanted and worked with our schedule. Would recommend 100%!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Liz · Married on 07/14/2018

Bill at Local Motion understood exactly what we wanted for our wedding from the very first meeting....a great party all night! A nonstop party is just what we got and I don't remember there being a time that the dance floor wasn't full. All of our guests had great things to say about the music and several who say they never dance at weddings were even out on the dance floor. Bill played all the songs on the request list we gave him, stuck to not playing anything on our do not play list even if guests asked (thanks Bill!), and filled in the rest of the night with songs he knew would keep the party going. He was very responsive to my emails throughout the whole process and setting up meetings was easy. All our guests raved about the photo booth we used from them too....much larger than most and with an attendant there all night (thanks Dawn!!) 3-4 BOXES of fun props come with the photo booth!! So many to choose from. Thanks Bill and Dawn for the best night we could ask for....everyone had an incredible time!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Molly · Married on 07/13/2018

Geoff was such a pleasure to work with! We told him we wanted a fun night with a filled dance floor and that is what we got! Our guests had such a wonderful time and were very complimentary of Geoff! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Marissa · Married on 07/07/2018

Geoff and Gracie were amazing from the moment we met them! They were beyond friendly, very responsive and so accommodating. We got married a little over a month ago and we’re still receiving compliments from guests about how well Geoff and Gracie kept the party going. We cannot say enough great things about working with the two of you, we are forever grateful!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2018

Couldn’t have asked for any better! Bill is the best of the best.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/30/2018

Geoff was an amazing addition to our wedding. He was so easy to talk with, understood exactly what we wanted and was able to deliver! Our guests loved him! I’m still getting great responses from everyone saying how nice he was and how the music was amazing. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with Geoff. He took such great care of us and went above and beyond so that we could have an unforgettable day.

Sent on 07/16/2018