Loaves & Fishes Catering Company Reviews

18 | Atlanta, GA

18 Reviews for Loaves & Fishes Catering Company

Casey · Married on 06/20/2015

We needed a caterer that would accommodate a family-style wedding dinner, as well as be flexible with food options, as our wedding was Russian-American and we had a wide variety of palates to please. My fiance found Loaves & Fishes on Wedding Wire and we made an appointment for a tasting. She was happy to be creative with the menu and we had an outstanding meal, served family style, that our guests raved about. From start to finish, Gayle was super responsive, flexible, and worked hard to stay within our budget. She is such a cool person with an extensive culinary background, but she's so down to earth and fun that we really enjoyed getting to know her at the tastings and during the wedding planning process. She helped us a ton with selecting the linens and was also outstanding with assisting us with the layout of the banquet hall. I seriously don't know what we would have done without her--she really went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. For dessert, we had fresh crepes at a crepe station with chocolate or regular cheesecake filling and fruit toppings. This was such a cool feature that everyone really loved! I got to taste a bite of one and it was sooooo good. I can't say enough good things about Gayle and her team. They were incredible partners and they really created a top-notch experience for us and our guests. I would without a doubt recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Tina · Married on 04/05/2015

Loaves & Fishes Catering was an awesome, phenomenal choice for our Women's Spring Tea in the Spring 2015. From the first chat I had with Gayle, I was certain they were the choice to cater this event. Gayle was professional, kind, responsive, funny, flexible, and the quality of service she provided from the tasting to the event day was at the highest standard I expect when paying money for services. All of her homegrown veggies and homemade foods were delicious. I would recommend Gayle to anyone and definitely use her again when the time comes.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Loaves and fishes catered my daughter's wedding. It was a sit down dinner for 220 and the service was excellent. Our venue had difficult kitchen facilities but that didn't seem to hinder Gayle. The food was excellent; every detail was attended to, from a beautiful coffee bar to homemade rolls and salad dressing. The shot glasses of soup and delicious anti-pasta skewers were a big hit as appetiizers. Gayle gives you excellent value for your budget and always goes above and beyond expectations. Even several days after the event I had people asking about the food. A++ caterer

Sent on 12/31/2013

Dan · Married on 10/12/2013

Gayle was a pleasure to work with. She made the process very simple by starting with our budget, and helping us build a menu we both loved. We are pescetarians and wanted to reflect this in the menu -- and the food and desserts were incredible. Several of our guests described it as the best wedding food they had ever had -- and without any meat!

Loaves and Fishes truly did step up to the plate for our nuptials and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Beth · Married on 08/31/2013

I have a lot of food intolerances and allergies, as do several of members of my family. So it was very important to me that the caterer for my wedding take all of these into account when planning the meal. Gayle, from Loaves and Fishes, worked closely with me to come up with a menu for the meal, hors d'oeuvres, and desert that were safe for me and my family, but equally as important, delicious. She spent a lot of time understanding all my food problems and checking on all ingredients to make sure she only used safe foods and spices. At the wedding her staff was friendly, helpful and did a great job. I would definitely recommend her and would use her again, if the need arises.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Wonderful service! The caterer was very hands on! She gave me tips and ideas and made sure that I would have everything I needed... not just in catering! Her prices are reasonable and the food is outstanding!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Kathy · Married on 09/08/2012

My daugher's wedding was yesterday and Loaves and Fishes did the catering. The food was delicious and Gayle, the caterer, was very professional and easy to work with. The buffet table was very pretty and the food looked as good as it tasted. I would definitely use this caterer again.

Sent on 09/09/2012

J · Married on 09/01/2012

Our guests were impressed with all of the food -- from the appetizers to the family-style salad to the entrees. My son-in-law (the groom) wiho is not easily impressed with food, was impressed with the beef tenderloin. Gayle made sure the bride and groom ate while our guests were taking turns going through the buffet line. She came up with the idea of the family-style salad on the table because I wanted the B & G to have time to eat. This assured them that time because they (the guests) were already seated and beginning to eat too.

Another plus was the fact that I did not have to use another vendor for the dishes and utensils. All were provided.

Gayle was very attentive and quickly responded to any of my questions or concerns, either by phone or email.

Best value for the food, service and all that was included.

Sent on 12/13/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/02/2012

Loaves & Fishes catered my wedding with a Southern style menu, and it was delicious! I received numerous compliments from guests on how great the food was. The servers were attentive and friendly. Overall, the service was outstanding!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Lee · Married on 10/15/2011

The food was extraordinary--everyone commented that it was like going to a great restaurant for a great meal, not enduring "wedding food," which tends to range from bland to blah to bleech. Food, service, and presentation were all outstanding! Gayle was extremely flexible and accommodating.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2011

Gayle was very friendly and easy to work with. I have had numerous compliments on how good the food was. The chicken gaylann packages were a big hit. She and her staff were very professional but were also very personable. I asked several people for recommendations for a caterer before my wedding and not many brides had good things to say about their caterer. I can definitely say I would recommend Loaves and Fishes to future brides. Thanks, Gayle!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Monica · Married on 03/20/2011

Gayle is a wonderful caterer and enthusiastic about food! Our venue did not make it easy for Gayle and her staff to provide their services due to a lack of kitchen resources, however - Loaves & Fishes made it work! The food was amazingly delicious and numerous guests told us how much they loved the food. (We went with a southern food menu.) The staff were friendly and professional, not a single complaint from our guests.

I would highly recommend Loaves & Fishes catering for wedding as well as additional events!

Sent on 04/05/2011
  • F

Valerie · Married on 05/15/2010

Gayle catered my daughter's wedding at Roselawn Museum. The food was delicious, from the appetizers to the main course. We had nothing but positive comments from our guests. The presentation was lovely. Gayle was fun to work with and her staff was very courteous and helpful.

Sent on 05/17/2010
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/08/2009

I was way beyond impressed with this company. The owner did absolutely everything we asked her to and she went way above and beyond. We were on a tight budget and she worked with us and got us so much more than we imagined possible. On top of all the helpfulness, the food was fantastic! I fully recommend them to anyone. I think I received more compliments on the food/display than anything else at the wedding. If I could post pictures of how beautiful it was, I would. So amazing!

Sent on 12/10/2009

Denise · Married on 12/29/2007

Gayle was the best. She worked with us to plan a menu that was gluten-free (my daughter has Celiacs). The food was so delicious and beautifully presented, and my daughter was able to enjoy her reception without worry. Gayle went out of her way to help us get the linens, china and crystal, and the entire reception was perfect. She answered every question and concern (even emailing me while on a family vacation cruise!) and helped us stay within our budget while having everything my daughter wanted. I have 2 younger daughters and you can bet that when they decide to get married, Gayle is the first call I make.

Sent on 01/22/2010

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2006

Loaves and Fishes Catering company was very easy to work with, and willing to do what it takes to provide me with just what I wanted. Their prices are great!

Sent on 06/06/2007

Jordan · Married on 09/07/2013

They did a fantastic job! All of our guests loved the food and the presentation was above and beyond what we expected.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Robyn · Married on 09/29/2008

fabulous. would recommend to a friend - very personalized.

Sent on 11/21/2008