LNR Productions Reviews

177 | Hampton, VA

177 Reviews for LNR Productions

Sherri · Married on 06/06/2015

Gary does outstanding, professional work. The video was excellent and we received it very quickly after the wedding. He is very personable and has a passion for his work. I highly recommend him. You can count on him doing everything to make your wedding or special event memorable. The video we received, was just like reliving the day of the wedding. Great quality. This video was for my youngest daughter's wedding; my only regret is that I did not know about him when my oldest daughter married three years ago. A++++

Sent on 06/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

Gary is great! He was so flexible with the schedule of the wedding. He was the only vendor that made room in his schedule to come to the rehearsal dinner to scope out the space. He picked up on little details at the rehearsal that made the wedding day go much smoother. We received multiple copies of our video within one week. Gary does high quality work in a timely manner. I would highly recommend LNR Productions to anyone!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Kelli · Married on 05/22/2015

We cannot say enough how much we love the video and highlights. Great to work with, amazing videos, and a lifetime of memories to watch!

Sent on 06/23/2015

WE love our video!!!! Amazing job and great pricing!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Marcella · Married on 05/09/2015

Above and beyond what we expected. Very professional , courteous , great job. Very accommodating . Most of all such a kind kind gentleman! Gary Randall your A1! - July 2014

Professional,quality,clarity,value,flexibility, beyond my expectations, Mr Randall is by far the best videographer, he should be in Hollywood. I hired him for my daughters wedding last July and now I hired him for my sons wedding May 9th. He totally left me happy and beyond words with his work and creativity! Mr. Randall did amazing job above and beyond my expectations.

You get what you pay for and when it comes to capturing those once in life time memories, nothing but the best, Gary Randall. I have already watched the blu ray 3 times, its that awesome. I can't wait to have a grandchild so I can hire LNR Productions for my future grandchildrens christenings. I was so so excited when I watched the blu ray I felt like I was at the wedding all over again.

We all love Mr. Randall as well as the work he does! Very talented!!!

Marcella Lolos 5/16/15
    Newport News, Va

Sent on 07/22/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/02/2015

We had a great experience using LNR Productions for our videography needs. Gary was very professional, courteous and always available to talk and answer questions if needed. He was able to capture our special day and fit it into a video that was amazing. We will always have a living memory of our wedding thanks to you!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2015

Just fantastic! Gary was super professional, super friendly, and super awesome. He captured all of the best moments on film for us! He also has a great sense of humor and was able to capture many of our funny moments for us. We missed a lot of our reception due to photographs but thankfully, Gary captured all the moments we would have otherwise missed! He even went around and asked our guests if they wanted to say anything to the bride and groom - this was an awesome little surprise that we didnt know about until we saw the video!

Videography should definitely be a part of your big day and you should go with LNR productions!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Phil and Dinah · Married on 04/18/2015

Choosing videography was a last minute decision due to unforeseen circumstances regarding a very important person who was to be in our bridal party. Gary was a recommendation from our photographer and we could not be any happier about the entire experience. Gary worked with us to make sure we were able to capture our special day and was professional throughout the entire experience. Having him there for our wedding only added to the entire day! He felt like an old friend who was just hanging out to capture our day. Even a guest was asking if he was one of our good friends! He was diligent with getting every moment and we received our video very quickly! We are extremely happy with the videos he caught and will cherish these moments forever.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Stop right now! Hire Gary! Don't waste your time and chance not booking him for your dates!

Gary is very easy going, and nice. He was everywhere I asked him to be and did everything I asked if he could do. I was so excited to watch my video and it was everything I wanted and more. The intro was gorgeous! He got footage of things I didn't even know he would get footage of and it turned out to be a pleasant surprise while watching my video. We received a short film with all the important highlights that is great to share with family and friends. Ours included still photos of us growing up as children that he matched perfectly to songs I chose. We got a second edited (not just four hours of straight taping) video that was more detailed. Exactly the details you'll want to see (that you will miss) when you are talking to all of your guests. The sound was perfect and we could clearly hear our vows and the preacher. He captures so many good times, important moments and the fun that everyone is having. I loved the movie like credits of my wedding parties name at the end. You can tell that he has been doing this a long time through the quality and professionalism that he gives. I am so glad I found him on the wedding wire and was really excited about what it said he offered. You get everything as described along with someone fun to capture the experience. I will most definitely be recommending him to anyone I hear needing his services. So, if you want a stress-free, well priced, high quality videographer..... Mr. Randall is perfect for the job! I have nothing negative to contribute.

Jolyn · Married on 01/31/2015

Jolyn · Married on 01/31/2015

Jamie · event on: 01/10/2015

All I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW. Gary Randall is so talented! He gave us a memory that we will have forever.
    He was all set up and ready to go well in advance and capture the.whole event and then some!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Ashton · Married on 12/13/2014

Gary Randall videographed Matt and I's wedding on December 13th and our experience with him was nothing short of professional! Gary used his background experience to give Matt and I advice we would not have known. This included where we should both stand to make sure his camera would fit both of us in his shot and suggesting Matt make a comment when I walked down the aisle so the microphone would pick it up. He was there from the minute we began getting ready and captured some amazing moments on our special day. The quality of the videos were impeccable and we received them in a timely manner! Gary's contagious personality made him so much fun to work with!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Gary was great to work with! He did a fantastic job with creating the video for my middle son's wedding. He was really easy to work with, and also worked well with our phototgrapher from the west coast! Ceramony and and reception were at different venues, with an added stop before with pictures at the place we were all staying and he jumped right it to make it all part of a great memory for all of us to watch over and over. No words to describe my thanks. This wedding was for our other son, August 21, 2011 in Virginia.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Sherry · Married on 10/18/2014

I am so thankful that I had my daughter's wedding videotaped. I can re-live it over and over again. Gary worked so hard and such long hours to capture all of the events that were so special that I was not able to see during the wedding. His talent is great and he is so patient and thoughtful. I highly recommend having your wedding videotaped and I highly recommend Gary Randall if you are looking for a videographer.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

Gary was absolutely wonderful to work with! He responded quickly to my emails. He put together a beautiful video for us to cherish for years to come! He is very reasonably priced and won't disappoint! I highly recommend Gary for your videography needs! =]

Sent on 10/18/2014

Boyd · Married on 09/20/2014

Mr. Gary Randall provided exceptional quality and uncompromising service for my daughter's video. I will not hesitate to use this vendor again. Thank you Gary

Sent on 11/05/2014

Catheine · Married on 09/20/2014

I cannot be happier with the quality and service provided by Mr. Randall. I will not hesitate to use him in the future.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

Gary was such a blessing! He worked with exactly what we had envisioned, got great shots, and our music was just what we wanted! He even came to the rehearsal the day before! We had our dvds and Blurays within 2 weeks, which we watched right away, and couldn't be more pleased! Please give this man your business, he is SO awesome!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Nichole · Married on 09/13/2014

Gary was great to work with. We hired him to do our wedding videography and the result video was amazing! Gary was very easy to communicate with, easy to get in touch with, friendly and professional. He was one of the more affordable vendors too! A few of my guests commented on how they enjoyed his fun personality at the wedding, which is always nice to hear. We received our video just two weeks after our wedding and it was great. He really focused on the important areas of the wedding and did a great summary video at the end. Having a wedding video to watch years down the road was extremely important to me. I am so glad we booked Gary to provide these memories for us. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Vanessa · Married on 09/06/2014

I found Gary very last minute and he was so helpful and willing to work with me. On top of the fact that he is less expensive than a lot of the other videographers. I was looking through he was willing to do as many hours as I needed and a short highlight video in addition to the regular wedding video. All of which would have cost more with anyone else. The one thing that he did that really made me love him was about 2 days before the wedding he called me and just gave me a little pep talk and advice about how to act in front of the camera.. It made me feel much more prepared for the big day.. When my husband and I got the video from him we were blown away x1000. Seriously, It was artistic, romantic, and perfect in every way we could have imagined. We both probably cried about 4 times each while watching it. The best and biggest surprise from the video that he did was he took the song I walked down the aisle to and took out the words so it was just the music and put our highlight real to it. I just loved it. Everyone at the wedding took me aside and told me how wonderful he was which made me very happy. I would highly recommend using Gary.

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • C2MrsC

Michelle · Married on 08/16/2014

Gary was sooooooo awesome! We knew that even though we had a photographer, that a videographer was a MUST as we wanted to be able to digitally watch our wedding day whenever we wanted to and not have it captured in just memories or pictures. He captured all of our moments on our wedding day. Even the bloopers that made our wedding so fun and unique! He was very prompt and available to answer any and every question that we had. By the time we got back from our honeymoon (11 days after the wedding, we got the video). We did not have a thing to worry about leading up to and during the wedding. He was there front and center for every moment. The video was excellent and we got more than 1 copy! I think I (the bride) cried more (happy tears, of course) watching the video than I did on my wedding day. Thank you Gary for your superb service and for helping to permanently capture the memories of our wedding day! Thank you for your time and service.

~Dre & Michelle Crawley

Sent on 08/28/2014

Allison · Married on 07/26/2014

Gary is wonderful!!! I booked Gary a week before my wedding and he came through like a champ! Gary is very easy to get a hold of, very friendly, and my husband and I love our video. On the day of the wedding Gary was more than just the guy taking the video, he went above and beyond to make us happy. He was making sure I had water, food, and even a breath mint (which I badly needed!). I was very pleased with everything Gary has done for us. 10 out of 10 would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Jesse · Married on 07/26/2014

I found Gary through weddingwire. I live overseas and was helping my sister get a videographer set up on short notice. Gary was excellent in every imaginable way and was a real addition to the wedding. My sister could not have been happier and the quality of his work is impeccable. 5-stars, two thumbs up, and an A++ for Gary and LNR Productions.

Sent on 09/03/2014

sarah · Married on 07/10/2014

LNR productions exceeded all expectations and made my day incredibly special. The videos I have to relive the best day of my life are amazing and everything I wanted. Working with Gary was such a blessing and I could not have had a better video Grapher. Gary and his wife are incredible and I would rate them 10 stars on here if I could. Thanks Gary for everything!

Sent on 07/22/2014