LNM Photography Reviews

8 | Noblesville, IN

8 Reviews for LNM Photography

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing

Lindsey was purely wonderful. From the moment I contacted her about being our photographer, to this day, a few months after our wedding, she has been incredible. Not only is she professional, her photography and editing skills are phenomenal. She also helped us create a wedding day timeline, helped us stay on time day of, and had fantastic communication. She also made me feel so confident and beautiful while shooting! We truly enjoyed getting to know Lindsey. She will be our photographer for any needs we may have!

Also, the photos of your wedding day are going to be your most cherished part of the day since it is what you will have to look back on. It’s worth investing in your photographer with someone you know you can trust and who has great skill.

Sent on 12/10/2020

LNM Photography's reply:

Shannon, Thank you so much for these kind words. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I am so glad you trusted me to keep everything running smoothly to get all the shots you dreamed of. You were such stunning bride + you are a beautiful person, inside and out!

Natalie K. · Married on 07/11/2020

Second to None Wedding Photographer

Lindsey sis such a a talented wedding photographer and so easy to work with. My wedding photos were everything I dreamed of and more. Lindsey did a great job capturing all the pictures I had requested. She is so organized and made everything go smoothly on my wedding day. I was amazed by the number of pictures I received. Lindsey was so patient when working with our large chaotic wedding party and really captured our personalities. I am so thankful Lindsey was able to be a part of my wedding day. I would 10/10 recommend Lindsey to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/17/2020

Allie G. · Married on 06/22/2018

Love love love Lindsey!!

I hardly knew what to ask from a wedding photographer, so when Lindsey and I sat down to go over details she had everything planned out. She gave me options that I could choose from that worked with both of our schedules! On top of that she is amazingly talented!! Her photos bring to life the love in the moment. My entire family was amazed at her talent. If you have any doubts about choosing Lindsey at LNM photography, here is your sign telling you to GO FOR IT! You won’t regret working with her!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Matt B. · Married on 12/23/2017

Total Satisfaction

Very professional and worked with us to get the photos we wanted. She had great ideas on how and where to take the photos. Truly happy with the photos of our wedding. Can't go wrong with this photographer.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Jennie · Married on 05/20/2017

We absolutely loved Lindsey! Our photographs turned out so beautifully and she was great to work with :) We highly recommend her as a photographer and a person.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Alesha · Married on 05/14/2016

Wedding, family and so much more

I first meet Lindsey through a Facebook ad. I was on the hunt for a weeding photographer. After chatting a few times we met in person and made an agreement. She was so professional right from the start. We maintained constant contact until the wedding. She even came to the rehearsal, which I didn’t real was part of the deal, which was fantastic. Day of wedding she took preparation photos of the party and the decor and made sure she captured it beautifully. She stayed until after we cut the cake, as that was what we agreed upon. She was so very pleasant to be around and was such a pleasure working with. She provided a super fast turn around with the CD of our digital copies of our day, which she hand delivered to my door. The pictures were fabulous, exactly what I had asked for. That was in 2016, since then I feel Lindsey is kind of part of our family, she has since taken fall photos, pregnancy and gender reveal photos, and new born shots of my second child. She then took her 1 year old smash cake session. I feel she will be our forever photographer. As we met her early I her career it has been such a pleasure watching her grow as a photographer, she gets better every shoot!

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa F. · Married on 10/24/2015

Thanks for capturing such authentic and amazing memories of our special day!

LNM Photography did an amazing job capturing the memories of my special day! Lindsey is professional, creative and willing to listen to my ideas and contribute wonderful ideas of her own. She stays up to date on all the newest trends and aims to make all of her customers feel special and heard! I treasure my pictures!

Sent on 02/01/2019