20 Reviews for L'Nique Specialty Linen Rental

Linens (10)
Decor (5)
Setup (4)
Chair Covers (3)

We utilized L'Nique for the linens for our wedding recently. They were super easy to work with and responsive. They even helped us to find the perfect blush pink linen napkin at the last minute, which absolutely tied everything together for our table settings.

Profile Picture Eryn, 7/14/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Delivery, Linens

Our linens from here were so beautiful! They were so helpful and excited to help us pick the perfect colors to go with our under the sea theme. She took her time showing us different table clothes and runners, set up different ones on tables for us to see. And they were delivered to our venue 2 days before our wedding so we could come in and decorate. The reception venue looked so beautiful with these linens! Very highly recommended!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Linens, Decor

Excellent selection and very helpful through the process! Everything turned out great! Glad I hired them for my linens!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sierra, 7/7/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers, Decor, Linens, Delivery, Setup
4.7

We got our linens through L'Nique and were very satisfied. We met with Marcella in their showroom and she took her time showing us our various options. They had a great selection and they offered the perfect bling tablecloths that we wanted for our sweetheart table and cake table. They aren't cheap but their service is great and once you pick out what you want, they take care of everything else which made my life a lot easier leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend them and going to their showroom to see the endless options for your big event or wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/10/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery

I had a great experience with L'Nique - I would highly recommend for anyone interested in renting speciality linens! We were able to visit their showroom and meet with a consultant, who helped us decide on the perfect look for our wedding! L'Nique communicated very well with the coordinator at our wedding venue - once the decisions were made, I didn't have to worry about a thing. Linens from L'Nique were a beautiful accent to our wedding reception - thank you!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great price, great selection, and WONDERFUL people to work with. They are so sweet and helpful. I even got custom chair covers made for the sweetheart table and they were gorgeous! (and affordable!). Marcella helped us select the linens for the sweetheart table and cake table, along with some other smaller items, and she was so patient and helpful with her selections, and really helped us nail the exactly look and feel we were going for.

Profile Picture Yamila, 6/17/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers

Beautiful selection and friendly staff! Let us spend lots of time playing with linens, etc to make sure we were 100% happy with the look of what we were choosing. Everything was beautiful

Profile Picture User6853265, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Linens, Delivery

We rented linens with L'Nique and were very pleased with their service and the quality of their products. I had a very specific color scheme in mind, and they were kind enough to send me a variety of fabric swatches so that I would be sure of my selections. Excellent service!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/17/15, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery

So easy to work with! Wendy was awesome, set up tables during our consultation to see how everything would go together. Provided us with chargers, napkins, table overlays, table cloths for the cake table and head table, chair covers, and sashes tied in our choice of bow. Wonderful, everything was perfect and honestly affordable compared to other companies! Just what our reception needed! Thank you!!

Profile Picture User5180282, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers, Decor, Linens

We used L'Nique for black/white striped table runners at our reception. While most of our linens were provided by the venue just a week or so before the wedding I decided I did want to rent the runners. L'Nique was so easy to deal with, I called and the had exactly what I wanted. I ordered over the phone and since they were a preferred vendor at the Marriott downtown they took care of everything regarding delivery and pick up. The runners looked great, so reasonably priced and delivery was extremely reasonable!

Profile Picture User5555976, 2+ years ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

L'Nique was extremely easy to work with. When we went to pick out our linens, we weren't sure what we had in mind, but Vince helped us choose everything and made us feel at ease about the whole process. We ordered navy satin tablecloths and napkins, grey chair covers with navy bows and sparkly chargers. Our tables look elegant and sophisticated and we got so many nice compliments on how beautiful they were!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The linens were great quality and looked great. They added a special touch for our reception. We really didn't want to spend too much on linens and you can definitely get carried away with all the options. We had to cut down our list a few times to stay on budget but what we did get looked great. They delivered the linens very early and there were perfectly pressed!

Profile Picture Juliana, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Linens

We worked with Vince and he absolutely wonderful. He really tries to make your event your personal. Will not push you one way or another.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/4/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

L'Nique has the most beautiful tablelinens at the most reasonable price. Everything about our experience with them
was perfect - from the show room to our reception ! Couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture User6768865, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Linens

All of my linnens came from L'nique. My wedding couldnt have beeen more beautiful because of it!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Angela and Wendy were outstanding to work with. We met several months prior to my wedding, they offered suggestions, listened to my ideas and took notes. They maintained communications as the date neared and delivered, set up linens and chair covers that made the venue look like something out of one of the wedding magazines. I couldn't have asked for a more picture-perfect, stress-free vendor!

Profile Picture Joyce, 8/16/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I LOVED my linens! it was some of the best money i spent at my reception! I recieved so many compliments from my guests about how the receptions space was so beautiful and the linens really tied the whole room together. I rented table clothes, chair covers, and napkins from L'Nique and I couldn't be happier with my choice. Vince was great to work with! It was great to be able to go to thier show room and try some different styles out. Thanks so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Christy, 10/1/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Perfect! The were easy to deal with and had a great selection. Our tables were stunning!

Profile Picture Hallie , 7/24/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had L'Nique supply our chair sashes, table clothes and table runners.

In their show room they have a wide selection of high quality fabrics that could meet almost any style/taste/theme. I don't think we made an appointment but the woman who showed us around was very kind and helpful.

Since I was planning my Ohio wedding from Florida I was afraid I might chose the wrong fabrics or colors or that it would be difficult to for me to convey my vision to the L'Nique staff. I couldn't have been more wrong! The women were wonderful (sending me different samples of the colors and fabrics) and the execution was amazing. Everything was perfect! (And it didn't cost a fortune either)

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/12/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My table linens were just gorgeous. The representative at the showroom was very patient and helpful and let me try a ton of different combinations. L'Nique was even kind enough to press the tablecloth I used to have guests sign.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/3/09, 5 Reviews