LMV Productions Reviews

35 | Newburyport, MA

35 Reviews for LMV Productions

Meaghan · Married on 09/10/2011

Matt and Jamie,

You were there for us from the very start of our day to the very end of our reception, and you captured many moments that would have otherwise gone unnoticed. We couldn’t have asked for a better group to film our wedding, and the quality of work that you produced was exceptional. This is something we can and will share with our children and family members for years to come. We will recommend Lasting Memories Videotaping to anyone looking for any type of videotaping services.

Sent on 12/18/2011

Whitney · Married on 08/27/2011

Lasting Memories Videotaping absolutely made our experience of having our dream wedding complete. From the moment that we met with them to the moment we received our wedding video, they were extremely helpful and attentive to meeting our specific needs. They helped create a truly unforgettable and unique experience on our wedding day that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. They were extremely professional, but extremely personable which made everyone involved feel comfortable working with them. It was an honor to have them apart of our day and we will always have our video to remember it by :). Thank you!!

Sent on 10/13/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/20/2011

Great quality and unbelievable value. All I wanted was rough footage so I would never forget any part of our special day, but we got so much more! They are top notch, sent 3 HD discs (perfect for parents of bride and groom, and 1 to keep). I did not even have a chance meet with Matt before the wedding (my choice), other than a quick phone conference, but he was so professional and talented that it did not matter. After the wedding I told friends I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of the video, and they ALL said "Wait... you had a videographer?" which is exactly what I was looking for. Someone behind the scenes taking video. He worked well with my photographers (they had never worked together in the past), and was super enthusiastic through the whole process. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Suzanne · Married on 05/29/2011

Matt & Jamie were an absolute joy to have with us on our wedding day! They were with us all day capturing all the tiny moments and making us feel totally comfortable! We barely noticed they were there at all the important moments, and always knew they were there all the times we needed them! It was a perfect balance and they are two great guys who I would recommend to any & everyone! Their personalities instantly make you feel comfortable, and their talent is unsurpassed! I'm writing this review prior to receiving our final video, but I have no hesitation in saying that I'm sure it's amazing! Their work and talent is top notch! Your wedding video is something you definitely need to invest in, and these guys are here to make sure your memories are captured forever!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/18/2010

We absolutely love our wedding video! Like many other couples, we were not sure if we wanted or need a video, but I am so, so glad we did. LMV was there all day, from me getting ready to the very last dance and you barely knew they were there! Our video was beautifully shot and organized on the DVDS. There were so many memories from the day and it was fun to watch it from our guests' point of view, as well as parts we never saw (like our cocktail reception!). And the shots of our guests on the dance floor are completely priceless!

Sent on 11/29/2010

Melissa · Married on 04/24/2010

It captured all the moments that a camera didn't. The day goes by so fast you forget the speeches, the dances and great moments. Hearing the ceremony word for word is something I will cherish forever!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Michelle · Married on 01/30/2010

Everything was fantastic! They were very professional, organized, and fun to work with. Nobody even knew they were there! We love our video and wouldn't change anything. Thank you Jamie and Matt!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Susan · Married on 12/12/2009

Both my husband and I would recommend Lasting Memories to any/every couple looking for a videographer for their wedding! Jamie was so easy to work with from the first time we met and began discussing details. Even Jeff, my husband felt totally comfortable with the cameras around and this I believe is because of the professionalism and easy personalities that both Jamie and Matt have.
    Thanks so much for the incredible video! We had some great laughs watching it! It was so great to relive that night because it just went by too fast!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Stacey · Married on 09/17/2011

Jamie and Matt were fantastic! They are so easy to work with and extremely felxible. The work you guys do is unbelievable. It amazes me how many little details you caught in the Video right down to the saved wedding date on the calendar! I highly recommend these guys, they are the amazing at what they do. The video of the entire day was captured perfectly! Thank you both so much!

Stacey and Justin

Sent on 12/28/2011

Mandy · Married on 10/02/2009

We absolutely love our wedding video! They captured beautiful moments that we can remember forever and pass on to future generations. Thank you!

Sent on 11/30/2009