LMR Photos Reviews

9 | Nashville, TN

9 Reviews for LMR Photos

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

Lindsy is amazing! She was a joy to work with before and on the wedding day and we (myself, husband, family, and friends) are just in awe of the way she documented our big day :). The awesome posed pictures combined with the many wonderful candids are going to help us re-live the special day for decades to come :). She took pictures of all the specific things I requested beforehand and came up with fun shots I never would have thought of. I asked her the week of the wedding to come for 7 instead of 6 hours and she was accommodating to that and even showed up early for the new time! Pricing worked out exactly as expected--no surprises. My only regret: not booking her for longer on the wedding day (we booked her for 7 hours)!

Kurt · Married on 06/04/2016

Lindsy and Dan did the photos for our wedding in June 2016. The pictures turned out amazing! They really captured the big moments of our event as well as a ton of the little ones. They worked well together and with us. The end result was a fantastic set of pictures to remember our wedding. Little things like sending us a few of the shots a couple days after the wedding really accented the quality of the service.

We are so grateful that we booked Lindsy to shoot our May 15 wedding in Murfreesboro. From the start of our planning, Lindsy was both professional and a joy to work with. (We especially love the fun instant photo she took of herself with her camera at our DIY photobooth--what a great keepsake.) Lindsy got all the shots I asked for, including extra family portraits I requested on the fly. Turnaround was very quick on the editing (four weeks exactly), and our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. Lindsy is skilled not only in taking great photos but also in editing; we were all very impressed with the colors and compositions in the finished products. Another plus was the option to pay our bill with Lindsy online through Paypal. I just don't have a single negative thing to say about the experience. If you're looking for a skilled but affordable wedding photographer in middle Tennessee, you've found her!

Jamie · Married on 08/04/2015

LMR Photos was amazing to work with! Lindsy was so helpful all day with more than was asked of her. Such a fun time, thank you so much! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without you.

If you're looking for a photographer that is serious about their work, who goes above and beyond, yet is flexible and fun to be around, definitely check out Dan & Lindsy! For our wedding, we weren't looking for an artistic photographer that wanted to pose everyone; we wanted someone who could capture the memories, fun, and joy as they happened. The Reads did just that. They helped relieve the stress of our big day by having fun with us, and there were several candid photographs that were absolutely perfect because of it.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 01/08/2012

Lindsy and Dan Read did a great job taking my wedding photos, Very professional and got them to us quickly after the wedding while also posting our photos on their blog and website for family and friends to be able to see and order. Great pictures and great people!

Jill · Married on 02/19/2011

Lindsy was a delight. She did our engagement photos and wedding photos. She put us at ease and we had a wonderful time. We are beyond satisfied with our photos.

We also LOVE the book she put together for us capturing the best moments of our wedding.

Carrie · Married on 08/22/2009

I chose Lindsy to photograph my wedding because I wanted someone who was good at capturing people and moments in a fun and natural way. Her packages offered a lot of flexibility and were very affordable. We have chosen Lindsy again and again for baby and family photos. She never disappoints. Some of our family shoots have been in beautiful outdoor settings, and she manages to capture the beauty of the setting as well as the beauty of our family.

Lindsy was very pleasant, easy to work with, and was willing to do any pictures we wanted. I just wish we had more time with her!