Lauri Lynn Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• Kathy
    Kathy B. Married on 06/30/2019

Lauri is the best of the best

Love, love, love working with Lauri! She made our day even more amazing.... thorough, flexible, funny, friendly and super helpful on the day of our wedding. She made sure to get all the images I asked for ahead of time and had great ideas on how we could capture awesome photos - even after a huge storm came through. The final product was more than I could have asked for. She captured everything beautifully.... looking at them brought me right back to that day! Thank you so much, Lauri!
    Brianna Married on 12/09/2017
    She did an amazing job for our wedding. The photos turned out perfect! She was professional and helpful with everything!
    Melissa Married on 06/06/2014
    I cannot say enough great things about LLM Design and Media and our photographer Lauri Jacobi! My husband and I are not very photogenic so we were a bit skeptical at how our pictures would turn out- with Lauri, she is so fantastic that we felt like we were shooting with an old friend- yet she is so professional that you know each and every picture will come out great!! She captured every memory I was hoping to get- and even was able to snap a group picture of our entire wedding attendees (which took some work- but she made it work!). She is so knowledgeable and quick and all her pictures come out clear and colorful and just absolutely beautiful!! I am so happy we went with her and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer.
    Dan Married on 04/16/2011
    Great photos! The photographer was very professional, and took very good care of us. The photos were amazing, and the price was perfect for our budget. I would recommend them to everybody